drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Prairie tends to get pretty damn cold at night. Cindy had the awesome idea of getting red corsets instead of nighties so that we can wear jeans with it and stay a bit warmer.

I'm not sure which night it will be though....hopefully not Tuesday, because I won't be there. I thought I heard maybe the same night as the Crack Choir.

Don't worry about the Cracks. After we kicked their asses so bad last year, the Cocks will rock the house all night long and the Cracks will be crying, off key, in their warm beer.:P

Don't make me come down there Richie! >:(>:(

Sheesh ... you guys win ONE year and that's all we hear about! blahblahblah .... :P:P
'Shell

You had better stop worrying about me and get those young Cracks practicing.:P

Blah blah blah ... did you say something?! :P

And don't forget, manifest bitches are easy to replace!!!;):PB|:ph34r:

Not ones that fire you for a few days so you can go to Guatemala and the Blue Hole ....

;);)

Oh, and keep your head from exploding ... :D:D:D
'Shell

You had better stop worrying about me and get those young Cracks practicing.:P

And don't forget, manifest bitches are easy to replace!!!;):PB|:ph34r:

Think we could have practice not during the evening cross-country so this old lady could practice too? :P
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Hey all!

Im pretty much a newbie here, and just got back into the sport this year after doing my student stuff a couple years ago. So, I've been thinking it would be cool to travel to an event or 2 this summer.

My question is this. Is Lost Prarie the kind of boogie where a low timer would be able to have a good time, or is it more for experienced people? I'll probably only have about 70 or so jumps by the time it comes around, but wouldnt want to travel there and then find out there are no other folks for me to jump with.

So I guess what I'm asking is would this be a good event for me to attend if I had to pick one?

Prairie is the best of the best in my opinion. :)
I went there with 27 jumps my first year. I got to meet so many people it made my head spin!

If you are coming by yourself make sure to introduce yourself. Go to the bar at night....buy a couple of rounds....you will have LOADS of insta-friends.

I don't know where we'll be camping this year....typically we've been in front of the Byranada crowd. Come introduce yourself!!! There should be a pretty good crowd from Ritzville, WA coming up. (Including all the random people flying in) I'm sure there will plenty of people from our group who'd be willing to jump with you.

Prairie is a bit more than just skydiving....there are so many other things to do while you are there. The lake down the road is awesome for the afternoons when it is warm. The firetower trip is not to be missed. There is red nighty night. Topless Tuesday. Jello shots. Crawdad feasts. Just way too many awesome things to list.

Oh alright....that's all a lie...to quote Grimmie....."The beer is warm, the view sucks and there are WAY to many F'n Canuckians."

Thanks all! I might have to see if I can make it up there for this!

Appreciate all the info.
drew

Drew....where are you coming from? Are any of your local dz people coming up?

I would be coming from Houston and I jump at Spaceland. But I am sure that there have got to be some people from here going. I'll have to ask around since I'm still getting to know people.
drew

Hey all!

Im pretty much a newbie here, and just got back into the sport this year after doing my student stuff a couple years ago. So, I've been thinking it would be cool to travel to an event or 2 this summer.

My question is this. Is Lost Prarie the kind of boogie where a low timer would be able to have a good time, or is it more for experienced people? I'll probably only have about 70 or so jumps by the time it comes around, but wouldnt want to travel there and then find out there are no other folks for me to jump with.

So I guess what I'm asking is would this be a good event for me to attend if I had to pick one?

Prairie is the best of the best in my opinion. :)
I went there with 27 jumps my first year. I got to meet so many people it made my head spin!

If you are coming by yourself make sure to introduce yourself. Go to the bar at night....buy a couple of rounds....you will have LOADS of insta-friends.

I don't know where we'll be camping this year....typically we've been in front of the Byranada crowd. Come introduce yourself!!! There should be a pretty good crowd from Ritzville, WA coming up. (Including all the random people flying in) I'm sure there will plenty of people from our group who'd be willing to jump with you.

Prairie is a bit more than just skydiving....there are so many other things to do while you are there. The lake down the road is awesome for the afternoons when it is warm. The firetower trip is not to be missed. There is red nighty night. Topless Tuesday. Jello shots. Crawdad feasts. Just way too many awesome things to list.

Oh alright....that's all a lie...to quote Grimmie....."The beer is warm, the view sucks and there are WAY to many F'n Canuckians."

Thanks all! I might have to see if I can make it up there for this!

Appreciate all the info.

usually the westplains group is across from byranada....at least we have been the last couple of years. we are fairly easy to find. just stop by and say hi.....we will jump with ya!;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I heard a little rumor about doing red corsets for red nighty night.....so you might want to pick one up.

I ordered one today. B|

i will order mine once i get back from 'snore;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!

. About time...send me the flight info when you get a chance...chicks ride with me.....you get to ride with doc :P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!

. About time...send me the flight info when you get a chance...chicks ride with me.....you get to ride with doc :P:P:P:P:P

To start. I'm sure we'll play Car-W on the trip. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Is it sad that I already have one in my closet?

No, I have several, just not a red one...until now. :)

What other colors do you have? :)

Ladies, you could make every LP night a different color corset. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.