drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

I rented a car and will be staying at Doc and Cindy's on the 24th then heading up the next morning!

Look forward to seeing the West Plaines crew!

Its going to be a full and interesting house with Bolas, Lucky and k-dub staying there! :):o:ph34r:

Was I drunk or on crack when I volunteered to house you guys????:P:o[:/]
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I rented a car and will be staying at Doc and Cindy's on the 24th then heading up the next morning!

Its going to be a full and interesting house with Bolas, Lucky and k-dub staying there! :):o:ph34r:

It must have been the leather chaps I was wearing. ;)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I'm not sure which...you must have been somewhat sober otherwise I'd be staying there Saturday too. :P

Hey - we would have got you there Saturday if you wanted!!:)B|

Good thinking. Fly in a sober driver.

She's driven a Uhaul towing her car before so she should be able to handle your truck and trailer. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'll be greeting the Texas boys at the Spokane airport on the 26th. I'll have drinks ready. Then I just have to sit in the backseat and bartend for 4 hours.;)

Next stop the LP Lounge!B|

Hmmm, to bring a rig or not...:P

Of course bring the rig. I might want to demo your Katana. ;) What size is it? :)

I'll be greeting the Texas boys at the Spokane airport on the 26th. I'll have drinks ready. Then I just have to sit in the backseat and bartend for 4 hours.;)

Next stop the LP Lounge!B|

Hmmm, to bring a rig or not...:P

It's about time you became one with the Prairie ... B|

Speaking of bartending, I need you in Byranada on the 28th. Dress disco ... B|B|B|
'Shell

I will have some Tonysuit and Phoenix-Fly suits available for demo for experienced birds. For those interested in trying a specific model of wingsuit, please PM me with model and your height & weight. If I don't have one in my current inventory, I will see if I can get it for you. Sorry, no V3s are available for demo. I should have a tent set up near the pea pit with the suits and plenty of shade. Stop by and rest a spell.

First Flight Courses will be available on a first come/first serve basis. Any time I am not teaching, I will be organizing flocks.

I'll be arriving late afternoon on the 28th and staying until mid day on the 1st.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The raffle prizes are rolling in. Discount certificates, give aways, trinkets, free stuff, etc.
What do you have to do to win? Be at the Boogie. Register. Wait for the drawings held throughout the event.

Wait a minute . . . it that already a trailer arriving for the Boogie?
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Murray and I bought a thousand bucks worth of fireworks and don't know what to do with them...

Bring them to Lost Prairie...I'm sure we'll figure something out. :)

I'm sure they're already there ... since Murray is and Pete has no idea how to pack them to get them there ... B|B|B|
'Shell

Murray and I bought a thousand bucks worth of fireworks and don't know what to do with them...

Bring them to Lost Prairie...I'm sure we'll figure something out. :)

I'm sure they're already there ... since Murray is and Pete has no idea how to pack them to get them there ... B|B|B|

Well in that case hold on to them and I'll help you when I get there. :D

There's usually a thick bit of string sticking out the end of each of them. You light that with a match, or a cigarette lighter, or the end of your cigar. Then you run away real fast because all hell will break loose.

Jeez, you have to explain everything to Pete Hill !!!

:o
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Don't tease Pete like that, giving him the wrong info!!!

Pete, put them all in a pile in a field (minus the bottle rockets) and pour some Jet-A on them.

Get way back and launch the bottle rockets at the pile. :)

Pete, put them all in a pile in a field (minus the bottle rockets) and pour some Jet-A on them.

Just so long as I don't have firecrackers singe my hair again like they did at Fitz B|>:(
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Just so long as I don't have firecrackers singe my hair again like they did at Fitz B|>:(

I need to start making it to these boogies!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message