Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Tuesday had a beautiful Montana sky with lots of big puffy clouds. Sunset was enjoyed by me, Slammer, and MIchelle.

Cyall next year,
madjohn

And it was a lovely sunset too, madjohn. Thanks for sharing it with me.

CYA next year (we'll talk soon!).

:)
'Shell

Mad John,

Thanks for asking me to help organize loads this year. I also wanted to thank everyone that jumped with me. By the way Amazon floated on our room dive, and I sunk out! Great jumping with my friends over the Prairie. I'll see everyone next year if not in the sky sooner.

Kimbo

SHIT!!!! I can't believe I missed again! I even had a place lined up to stay - friends in Whitefish. But I didn't realize when it was. I rarely get on DZ.com anymore cuz it's blocked from work and our home computer is down half the time now that my computer genius son is in Texas and not here to fix it. Next year for sure!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Hey madjohn.....doc and I loved getting to meet you this year...hopefully next year we actually get to jump with ya! Thank you for such a great experience and I will be working on my poker skills so you and grimmie won't kick my arse next year....until then:):):):):):)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

So I guess having a list drawn up to show support for the video was a forum faux paux. Sorry bout that. Seems like Tod got around to putting together an order form and PayPal ordering mechanism on his photo site. Guess that'd be the best way to express interest.

;)

Someone just PM'd me and asked about LP. And I thought I would share ... to me, this is LP ...

======

LP was FANTASTIC! I saw a lot of friends I only see once a year, a LOT more that I haven't seen in years AND I made a lot of new ones that I look forward to seeing along the way.

Once again, LP was ... amazing ... bittersweet this year as some dear sweet folks have passed away but their memory remains

I saw two amazing ash-dives that I will cherish for the rest of my life. As I will the memories of Mac and Joel.

But LP was, once again, a home coming ... 17 years in a row. Wow. It changes but it doesn't. The people that mean the most to me are there.

What a cool life I live. How many people can say that after a year, the people they love the most come together and are the same? I love that abot LP. I love that about my friends.

==========

Those are my memories of LP . And I cherish them and look forward to more.

To my LP friends, I love you lots.
:)

'Shell

No, it only comes out once a year. ;). He just gave me crap for the initial showing...

Awe, the suit comes out only once a year and you jumped it with me! I'm honored. B|

That dive was so fun too!!! Thanks for a great jump! Even though the camera view was all of you and not much of the actual dive. :D:D:D

With all the dust and dirt I cleaned off of the tents :)
Deb said she was reading the Interlake paper online and that fire is still going strong and now is one of the biggest in the state[(82k acres)crazy]

Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Wow some of those have REALLLY grown

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MT_MONTANA_WILDFIRES_GLANCE_MTOL-?SITE=MTKAL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=new_dil_template.html

A look at other large wildfires burning in Montana

Some other large wildfires burning in Montana:

- Chippy Creek: 82,160 acres at 30 percent contained. This fire is 42 miles southwest of Kalispell. Fire behavior included fire runs and torching. Structures are threatened and residences remain evacuated at Hubbart Reservoir on the northeastern side of the fire.

- Ahorn: 46,500 acres at 6 percent contained. This fire is 30 miles west of Augusta. Torching and fire runs were reported, and evacuations remain in effect.

- Meriwether: 42,438 acres at 75 percent contained. This fire is 37 miles northwest of Helena. Single tree torching and short runs were reported. Structures remain threatened.

- Skyland: 40,704 acres at 60 percent contained. This fire is near Marias Pass south of Glacier National Park. Torching and crowning were reported. Structures remain threatened.

- Fool Creek: 42,614 acres at zero percent contained. The fire is 30 miles northwest of Choteau. The blaze has grown more than 11,000 acres this week, and burned through seven cabins along the West Fork of the Teton River. None of them were lost. Structures remain threatened and evacuated.

- Brush Creek: 26,628 acres at 75 percent contained. This fire is 25 miles west of Whitefish. About 50 structures are threatened, and the Star Meadow area remains evacuated. Authorities on Wednesday told residents of the Good Creek area to prepare for possible evacuation.

- Rat Creek: 12,000 acres at zero percent contained. This fire is 25 miles west of Wisdom. Crowning and torching were observed. Structures are threatened, and area residents have been put on evacuation alert.

- Rombo Mountain: 8,560 acres at zero percent contained. This fire is 18 miles south of Darby. The blaze grew by more than 2,000 acres Wednesday, primarily to the east. Structures are threatened.

I think the two I bolded were the ones going while we were there. They were only about 4000 acres each if I remember right when the boogie was ending.

Man do I have a story about that speed star comp.
Can't wait to tell it next year!!!!!
Lena your suit rocked, What I could see of it anyway. Hahahahaaha.
Karen What UPpppppppppppp... I miss you guys already!!!!!! And Joe Fucking Jennings...Nuff Said!!!
lt
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

My LP pics are on my myspace page.....Beth and G...I will get you copy of the pics you requested when I get them...already am ready for 2008!;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!