Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Muttley is out shopping for my red nightie right now...depending on what she gets, that might be as big as I need to go. :D

Are you 2 going to match? :ph34r:

Nope. For some reason I am not allowed to frolic around LP in a thong...even though I'm encouraging such behavior from him. ;):ph34r::ph34r::)

Since when are you not allowed to frolic in a thong??? That is awesome you picked out his red nightie though - that could be dangerous!:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Muttley is out shopping for my red nightie right now...depending on what she gets, that might be as big as I need to go. :D

Nope. For some reason I am not allowed to frolic around LP in a thong...even though I'm encouraging such behavior from him. ;):ph34r::ph34r::)

Since when are you not allowed to frolic in a thong??? That is awesome you picked out his red nightie though - that could be dangerous!:P

Wa Wa Wait. Correction. I'm not allowing myself to do the frolicking, too damn cold at night...and afterall I am a lady. ;):S:D

Are we there yet?! >:(
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Wa Wa Wait. Correction. I'm not allowing myself to do the frolicking, too damn cold at night...and afterall I am a lady. ;):S:D

Are we there yet?! >:(

....yep it is rather chilly although forecast is looking awesome! I too have warm stuff to wear! WooooooHoooooo!!!! 3 sleeps:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

3 sleeps:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Think of them as 3 chances to get ready. Muttley & I have tonight left, followed by 10 sleeps away...that's a long time to pack clothes for without doing laundry! :D

Blues,
Dave

So Todak have you popped the question to her yet???:ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Think of them as 3 chances to get ready. Muttley & I have tonight left, followed by 10 sleeps away...that's a long time to pack clothes for without doing laundry! :D

And steal the thunder from your and Carla's LP wedding plans? Not a chance. In fact, I think I'll call Carla now to ask if she wants us to wear anything specific. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

I have a candy ring he can use!

Blues,
Dave

I have a candy ring he can use!

Is that one of those things you can lick before you put it in on???:):):)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Blues,
Dave

Dude....do you really want to piss everyone off at the DZ or are you just asking to get your arse kicked?:P
DPH # 2

You think I would actualy invite your ugly mug.:ph34r:

I figured livendive was performing the ceremony:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Argh me buckos B| . Bring an FM radio to the prairie. There just might be something worth listening to on the air this year. Carry on.

We're brining the XM with speakers!

WOOOHOOOOO
PARTY
PARTY
PARTY!!!

G
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?