Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

And here's the pic you really want to see... ;) hehe...

>:(>:(Stupid yellow labels>:(>:(>:(

:P

Guess you should have BEEN THERE huh?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I spoke with Tod yesterday with regard to the video. Apparently a LOT of people expressed interest in buying a video. But not many have ordered copies online.

Check it out people. Tod's says his video slots did not get covered as arranged before the event so he's already in the hole. He wants to make this video. In fact he wants to make it a hit. But if we don't show support why should he bother. Put your money where your mouth is and order a copy. The friend you are waiting to get a copy from or the event where you were hoping to see it at wont have it because they got a refund instead due to too few orders.

Advertising is going to have to be word of mouth. Tod says he can't even get LP to respond to his request to have a link to the order form put on the website. Most of the people that were at the event have better things to do with their time than read this thread so be sure to pass out forms and the URL for Tod's website to your friends from the event when you see or hear from em'.

Here is the URL again
http://www.freefallpics.com/

While you are there check out some of the cool pics he took from the event.

I've talked to so many people at the boogie who got turned onto it from watching one of the videos. It's great advertising. One would think LP would recognize this and show more support to the people that are making the video if for no other reason that it's just good business sense. In the past there were pre-order options during registration and the video was promoted on the website. It'd be interesting to know what changed.

I love LP and the people there. I love the event. I recognize that complications occur (like the landing area and local invasions) that are out of our friends' control. And I know this year has been especially tough for all of us. But this video is a big deal to many of us. And two years (especially this one) without one is just ridiculous, If LP doesn't want to support it anymore maybe they could let us know.

Hey guys, in defense of Lost Prairie, this has been a crummy year for us. If you'd please buy Tod's video and support him, and as Tall Guy says, advertse for the future, it would help. I know that the reason Tod hasn't received input/guidance is that we're all worn out and exhausted. Too much for us to heal from and we're all just trying to make amends. Please don't misunderstand, if Tod's keen, support him. We're just taking care of ourselves individually right now, and can't put energy into anything else for a few months. We hope you all understand.

xxox thanks so much for your support and love...

Lena
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

We love you Lena and everyone at LP! We came this year for our selfish reasons and also to show our support. You still and will always have it!

I paid Tod! I want a video! The sooner the orders are in the sooner he can get working on it. I would love mine before Halloween. The longer it takes for the orders to come in the less chance of there being one. Like Tall Guy said, pass the word!

Shannon

But not many have ordered copies online.

Been there done that... and I gave him a couple of my tapes.. with stuff like the Tandem Video of the BrewMaster on the Brewrey jump....:ph34r:

148 MPH with Barry and the brewmaster.. on my freakin belly... sheesh.

And here's the pic you really want to see... ;) hehe...

>:(>:(Stupid yellow labels>:(>:(>:(

:P

Zoom in on them. They have great writing. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I will make sure doc pays him for ours this weekend and let the others know that they need to pay in advance.:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Here's a count from Tod

Have a total of 22 orders. When i hit forty, i will
start production. Was going to give back refunds by
end sept if it didn't hit forty but the folks at wps
stepped in and will buy as many copies as necessary to
see the project through.

I guess what that means is for the most part, You and
the gang from byron and the folks at wps, really made
this happen. Thanks for your support and desire to see
this happen. That has given me motivation to do this
and do it right.

THERE WILL BE A LOST PRAIRIE BOOGIE VIDEO 07!!!!!!!!

I ASK EVERYONE TO JUST FIND ONE FRIEND TO ORDER THIS
VIDEO.

ALSO NEED ANY GOOD FOOTAGE ONE WOULD FIND WORTHY. WE
HAVE ENOUGH FOOTAGE TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT BUT IM
SURE THERE IS FOOTAGE OUT THERE THAT WOULD MAKE IT
BETTER.

WWW.FREEFALLPICS.COM

Respectfully,

Tod Hendricks
Gearing Up Productions
www.freefallpics.com

If you haven't already buy the damn video.

PS yes I ordered mine a while ago.

Ditto

Plus I gave Todd two of my tapes with Boogie stuff on it..including the stuff from the Brewry jump doing 148 on my freakin belly trying to stay with Barry and the Brewmaster. I SOOOOOO did not need the white suit on that one.:S:S

Honestly, I am astonished that more haven't sold as this is the 40th:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. We already paid for ours as well as most of the WPS group....so thanks to all of those who are purchasing to make this a go;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

you know, the request to have a friend purchase one is a nice one, and it really would be a shame to have this year IN PARTICULAR be the one WITHOUT a quality video. Tod, any thoughts on a little memoir of Joel and David? We have the footage...

Lena
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com