Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Oh! We had the GREATEST kick-ass 6 way. That dive goes down in my log book as one of the most memorable. {{nodding head with big smile}}

Did you ever get your 300? I wish I could have stuck around for that.

Clear it with your brew-mister over there at Lang and I'll sure do it! Ain't my logo after all. Amazon did something that made the man consent to hers. Haven't figured out what yet. ;)B|:D

I'd do anything for you baby! You know that! :)

Yes! I did! This morning Jenn and I did a great sitfly jump (tit for tat... I was on her 300th yesterday, she was on mine today) and then Randy pied me BIG TIME (watch for it on the video...)

There were three loads today, I was on each one, and did something different each time and landed in a different field (intentionally) each time... Fun day!

(now I'm going to bed...)

Oh, and you may have noticed that I use skydiver blonde for everything... I have permission from John Campbell for that... so I'll see what else he'll let me do... :ph34r:

love you much... see you in two weeks?

Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

HOW MANY MORE SLEEPS TILL LP 2008

Blue Skies all see you next year.

Check my sig line. I already updated the counter.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

HOW MANY MORE SLEEPS TILL LP 2008

Blue Skies all see you next year.

Check my sig line. I already updated the counter.:D

You've got 350+ days to figure out how to make it say "sleeps." ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

This was my first boogie...and it was everything I expected and more. I cant believe how cool it was to have that many skydivers in one place at one time. The friends that I went with said that I experienced everything that is the boogie in the first day that I was there. It was such an amazing weekend. I don't think that I have ever met so many awesome people. I just wish that I had stood up my first landing there instead of messing up my knee. Oh well, there is always next year. I won't be missing out anymore! Thank you to everyone!!! It was the best weekend of my life!!!!

CALLING ALL THE GIRLIES:

If you were on our girlie ways and would like a copy of the pics that Joe (sorry...Chunks :D:D) took, send me a PM with your address. He got me the cd on Sunday but most everybody had left already. There is no charge for the pics, either. It was indeed fun jumping with you all, and I consider our second jump as an "unofficial" record. ;) I guess next year we'll just have to kick some ass and get it done!

--Feisty

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I never thought that I would miss blowing black chunks out of my nose... but thanks to the updated counter I now know exaclty how long until I can blow chunks again! I hope Joe isn't jealous.

Hey, does anybody have the contact info for Todd who is putting together the boogie video? I didn't get a chance to hook up with him and I need to get him some of my footage from the week.

""Hey, does anybody have the contact info for Todd who is putting together the boogie video? I didn't get a chance to hook up with him and I need to get him some of my footage from the week""

I can get you his phone # - let me know.

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Also, I want to thank everyone who pitched in and helped make our boogie a success. Without so many who came and worked on their vacations, I would never have been able to run my school. Thanks, also, for the cooperation on the landing area, fire restrictions, campground change, and hot, dry, smokey weather. I had a fabulous boogie, and I owe it to you all, my family.

xoxo

Lena :)
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

This was my first boogie...and it was everything I expected and more. I cant believe how cool it was to have that many skydivers in one place at one time. The friends that I went with said that I experienced everything that is the boogie in the first day that I was there. It was such an amazing weekend. I don't think that I have ever met so many awesome people. I just wish that I had stood up my first landing there instead of messing up my knee. Oh well, there is always next year. I won't be missing out anymore! Thank you to everyone!!! It was the best weekend of my life!!!!

I only landed about 1/3 of my jumps and am black and blue on one side of my body.......but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat and will be back for more fun and chaos for 2008. It was great to meet some of you and great to see some of you again. Loved the jumping, the beer, the brewery and especially the lake. The third seat in the skyvan was rather nice as well. I will be brushing up on my poker skills grimmie and mad john!:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Also, I want to thank everyone who pitched in and helped make our boogie a success. Without so many who came and worked on their vacations, I would never have been able to run my school. Thanks, also, for the cooperation on the landing area, fire restrictions, campground change, and hot, dry, smokey weather. I had a fabulous boogie, and I owe it to you all, my family.

xoxo

Lena :)

Just reinforces to me how special LP and the people who attend every year are. The few days before the boogie I found myself wondering how it was all going to work out ... and it worked out just great. Despite Mother Nature and Farmer McNasty conspiring to derail things, it all turned out great. The alternate landing areas (loved Grandma's house!) and the shuttling seemed to work out pretty well, and fortunately there were only a few days with that smoke haze in the air. Can't wait till 08 ... counting the sleeps already!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We will see what we can do. We (I especially) would love to see you out of the school for a day and playing with us. :P

As for helping out with the school...it's an honor to be able to help you guys out. Hopefully I didn't give you too many headaches between the girlie ways and my horrid opening on Saturday. Hope for a stronger neck next year :P

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

As I understand it Tod Hendricks has collected some quality footage to put together a decent video (I'm sure he'll gladly accept any more you folks want to send).

However, I believe there were some complications in funding the the video's production. Tod informed me that he is looking for at least 40 pre-orders before he begins production.

Until he creates and order form and payment mechanism I think it would be might be nice to put together a list of people who would be interested in ordering the video:

----
Who wants to buy the Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Video?

TallGuy

Amazon has asked me to unlock this thread. You may continue talking about the boogie, but you may not just use it to make a list for the dvd as you were doing. There is no reason to keep it open if you are going to continue that.

Apparently, the appointed dvd person is Tod Hendricks:

Tod's Info:
Tod Hendricks
Gearing Up Productions
714-931-0758
208-704-0531

You can either contact him directly, or appoint someone on the forums to send pm's to. The other lists have been deleted and any further lists for a dvd will be deleted.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Phew. I really didn't want the PMs. But if people want to collect a list of folks from their respective group of friends and DZs that want the video and PM me with them I'd be happy to pass it along. Honestly, I think it shouldn't be an issue. As soon as the pre-order form and purchase mechanism is put in place I'm sure he'll have 40 orders before he knows what hit him.

Actually it was 473, Bryan Burke missed it by 2. If you count Tandems, it was over 500.

Three loads on Monday.

Tuesday had a beautiful Montana sky with lots of big puffy clouds. Sunset was enjoyed by me, Slammer, and MIchelle.

Cyall next year,
madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.