skybytch

Your last 50 jumps...

A bit bored tonight so I brought out the logbook. Found out that in my last 50 jumps I did 23 freefly jumps, 14 RW jumps, 9 tracking dives, 1 hybrid, 1 solo high pull, 1 demo and 1 sunset cross country.

What'd you do on your last 50 jumps?

{edited cuz I can't add :$}

Believe it or not my last 50 jumps were all hop n' pops swooping Mile Hi's new swoop pond. I know this stat will be changing very soon what with my up and coming move, but currently I've swooped that pond more than any other person. B|

Oh and that 50th jump was logged on 9-3-05 (less than 3 weeks ago and I haven't jumped in a week due to an injury). I bet you're ready to kill me right about now right? Of course my bank account is hurting more than my body. It's been a fun summer, but I sure spent a lot of money enjoying it. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Let's see:

32 hop and pops
2 Freefly
8 RW
8 solo freefalls

In that bunch are
2 cutaways
2 jumps demoing a Sabre II
Bellyfly dock with someone heads down
Logged speed of 207 on my belly.
Video of my canopy and me doing an honest to God full loop on the worst opening I've ever had.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

What's considered a "cross country" jump?

When you get out of the plane miles from the dz and fly back under canopy.

(last thread hijack) And that's when the spot is bad, or is something that jumpers request?

It's when you have really strong uppers all blowing in the same general direction, so with some calculations, you do a hop-n-pop at full altitude a certain distance upwind from the DZ and ride the tailwinds back. I once got out 10 miles away and made it all the way back! :o Winds were howling! I'm following the interstate highway and going faster under canopy than some of the cars on the highway! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

About 40 solos, trying to learn HD; the rest was tracking or cross countries.

My most recent entry: I actually led a 3-way track, on my back. Holy shit, what fun! I didn't know I could do that!B|
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Very busy and included jumps from a Casa, Kingairs, a DC3, a Carvair, Skyvans, Otters, and a C206 at 4 or 5 different dropzones.

Mostly FF with a bunch of H&Ps, a few tracking dives, and some RW jumps in there.

Also did my first Stiletto jump loaded at just under 1.4... That rocked!!!
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

A bit bored tonight so I brought out the logbook. Found out that in my last 50 jumps I did 23 freefly jumps, 14 RW jumps, 9 tracking dives, 1 hybrid, 1 solo high pull, 1 demo and 1 sunset cross country.

What'd you do on your last 50 jumps?

{edited cuz I can't add :$}

CReW.... i think i did 2 freefly jumps, in which i was amazed that i even remembered how to do some of the basics anymore B|

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

They are mostly if not all RW.

I have 3 Video Jumps (as in outside/above video) 3 H&Ps (one was my 1st off landing, and one HAHO), and the rest are RW jumps a lot of which are 4-way... but I did do one 16 and one 15 way each... I also did several multi-point 8 ways.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The best part of my last 50 jumps were my Nationals video jumps. Since getting my tandem rating, I mostly do tandems.

It used to be a lot more fun, the tandem rating, because we would get a few tandems, and those would pay for fun jumps.

So, 12 Nationals video jumps, 2 fun jumps, and tandems, most of which were fun, but it's not like 10 way or freeflying with my best friends.