3 3
JoeWeber

Indicted

4 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Oh, They get tracked. That's my issue. 

Are you sure, Secret and Confidential information can be sent via US Postal service:

image.png.441e502cc6f071db82ad9aafd7f1746d.png

https://www.archives.gov/isoo/faqs#how-does-cnss-end-up-in-private-collections

Then there are many, many, many articles outlining how confidential information and documents are generally not tracked:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/13/us/politics/how-classified-information-is-handled.html

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/17/1149646374/how-the-government-keeps-track-of-classified-documents

35 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

I cannot and will not. It may be the first time in my life I won't vote if he's on the ticket.  

Now that's patriotic. What's the inspirational life's message you would be sending to your kids: get your way or don't play?  The good life is where you get the choices you want and if not fuck 'em all?

• Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 8:58 PM, JoeWeber said:

CNN reports that Trump was indicted on 7 counts. Thoughts and prayers, of course.

dozens of felony counts.  Trump is not walking away from this with no convictions.  Pardons still mean you are guilty, so they don't mean shit to anyone with a fucking brain.

He's a fucking crook.  he always was.  He's a fucking con man.  He always was.  Arguably he is guilty of sedition, given the Seditious conspiracy convictions of Jan 6 already... and that may be coming yet.  6 dozen felony counts might give the other prosecutors the balls to proceed as well.

This is as close to actual treason as we could find if there is ever evidence that he shared any docs with a foreign entity.

Fuck that seditious cunt.  fuck anyone that supports that seditious cunt at this point.  Stop making excuses for the worst president we have ever had in the white house.  There is no comparison to this fucking mutt of a human being.  When he dies (and he will someday) I will be hosting a neighborhood BBQ and open an 18 year old bottle of single malt.

that.....fucking....seditious.....cunt.....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tkhayes said:

dozens of felony counts.  Trump is not walking away from this with no convictions.  Pardons still mean you are guilty, so they don't mean shit to anyone with a fucking brain.

That leaves more than enough people to elect him.

Trump's fate will be decided by a jury of his peers who will be presented evidence from the prosecution and not by the tantrums of the cult or Republican legislators who fear the cult. He is innocent until proven guilty. Having said that, they might want to keep a light on for him at Gitmo.

32 minutes ago, Faicon9493 said:

I saw Lindsey Graham on ABC this morning pleading Trump's case so vigorously that it made me wonder if someone from Trump World was standing off camera holding screenshots of Lindsey's browser history for him to see.

Whenever I hear about him pleading Trump’s case, I always remember this:

https://youtu.be/qI3MgHdn9MQ

• Like 2

In 2018 Trump signed legislation that extended section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act, part of which included a change to 18 U.S. Code §1924, increasing the penalty for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material" from one to five years.

According to Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute, this upgrades the offense from a misdemeanor to a Class E felony.

"Hoist by his own petard" comes to mind.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kallend said:

In 2018 Trump signed legislation that extended section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act, part of which included a change to 18 U.S. Code §1924, increasing the penalty for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material" from one to five years.

According to Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute, this upgrades the offense from a misdemeanor to a Class E felony.

"Hoist by his own petard" comes to mind.

Too bad he never reads anything because it may have given him pause about violating that law.

Nah, entitlement always overrides logical decision making for him.

Pretty much the only thing I want to see come of this is the removal of Trump from the political scene.  Unfortunately, it turns out that The Donald could well follow in the footsteps of Mayor Curley of Boston, who was simultaneously in office and incarcerated.

I would much rather have our former president go back to 'reality tv' and give up any further political activity.  He is possessed of raw intellect on a par with Kim Kardashian, so it is fitting that his fortune should be made alongside the likes of her.

He deserves to go to prison, but I suspect we would be better served with and exorcist than a prosecutor.

Whatever we have done to deserve the likes of him, it must be pretty bad.

BSBD,

Winsor

Interesting thought (not mine, I came across it elsewhere):

The DOJ policy about Indicting the President is just that.

Indictment. Issuing charges.

Not trial, not conviction, not imprisonment.

In no way, shape or form is it 'immunity', as tRump seems to want it to be.

Since tRump is no longer President, the indictments are within that policy (as would be any more that come out).

So, as long as he's been indicted, he should still have to stand trial, be sentenced if found guilty and serve that sentence, even if he could possibly win the 2024 election.

10 hours ago, Faicon9493 said:

... He is innocent until proven guilty...

No. 

He is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Very different concept.

The presumption of innocence means he can be released on bail.
He can appear in court in normal clothing, not the bright orange prison jumpsuit.
He is officially addressed as 'the accused' or 'the defendant' instead of 'the criminal' or 'the spy'.

Most importantly, the prosecution has to prove his guilt. 
He doesn't have to prove his innocence (that part is the 'presumption')

14 hours ago, tkhayes said:

He's a fucking crook.  he always was.  He's a fucking con man.  He always was.  Arguably he is guilty of sedition, given the Seditious conspiracy convictions of Jan 6 already... and that may be coming yet.  6 dozen felony counts might give the other prosecutors the balls to proceed as well.

This is as close to actual treason as we could find if there is ever evidence that he shared any docs with a foreign entity.

Fuck that seditious cunt.  fuck anyone that supports that seditious cunt at this point.  Stop making excuses for the worst president we have ever had in the white house.  There is no comparison to this fucking mutt of a human being.  When he dies (and he will someday) I will be hosting a neighborhood BBQ and open an 18 year old bottle of single malt.

that.....fucking....seditious.....cunt.....

TK,

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think.

• Like 3

I wonder is Las Vegas odds makers have started taking bets on how long trump’s former main attorney Evan Corcoran has to live post testimony?

Obviously trump will be calling every thing he says to be a lie.He is probably not the smartest to get involved with trump in the first place. He should make sure his will is up to date and wears clean underwear every day.

Hi folks,

Oh yea, sure they will:  House Republicans will get to the bottom of the investigation into Trump.

Trump's federal indictment will loom large as Congress returns : NPR

Going to be tough getting to the bottom when your own party is against you:  Republicans angry with McCarthy over debt deal

Republicans angry over McCarthy debt deal block gas stove bills (nbcnews.com)

Kevin McCarthy couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, riggerrob said:

Should we discourage Evan Corcoran from going near top-floor windows?????

Well, normally in this country, when you risk your life to testify against a crime boss, you have the option to enter the Witness Protection Program.

It appears as though cracks are starting to appear in the trump crime syndicate. GOP senators, AKA his lieutenants are nowhere to be seen. Mitch McConnell and other senators have not defended trump and "Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), who twice voted to impeach Trump, said in a statement, “By all appearances, the Justice Department and special counsel have exercised due care, affording Mr. Trump the time and opportunity to avoid charges that would not generally have been afforded to others. "

This could be a high noon moment for trump. But of course  the MAGA (Make Attorneys Get Attorneys) still controls the nomination process. McConnell himself said that trump will kill election chances as his kiss of death killed midterms.

8 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Attorney Devin Stone analyzes the indictment:

1. Palm Beach county is where the trial will likely take place. So its likely 5 of 12 jurors were or still are trump voters. Of which about 33% are MAGA trumpers for which homicide is acceptable as long as its the Don who does it.

2. The trial judge was appointed by trump and has a history of pro trump rulings.

=  .......case closed.