3 3
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

Recommended Posts

On 4/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi rich,

Why would you say that?  Her only relationship with LA county was when she was the California Attorney General, state-wide position.

Jerry Baumchen

  Hi Jerry,

It's a big picture assessment of the leadership of the Left here, the party in charge of the State for 30?+ years, in particular the City of Angeles, San Fransisco  almost all major Cities of the State. The disconnect between Adam Schiff and the streets of his district for four years wasted, mind blowing.

We need big time reform. The Public schools are a disaster. We spend more than most nations and have the successes of the worst States of the Nation, which isn't saying much.

The homeless, the mentally ill on the streets, the decay is so sad. You literally can't let your children out of your site, your adult ones.

Culture shock used to be a thing when you traveled South of the Boarder, Well not anymore.Liberal policy hasn't been the utopia we hoped for. Last year, it was one a day, that would die on the streets of LA, now its two. The California covid lock downs didn't help, quite the contrary. Drug dependency Alcoholism run rife.Here is one mans attempt to help, an oil man, capitalist, over 100 years ago, dead but still he does his work.. Unfortunately demand has never been better.

https://urm.org/about/history/#

Now we have an Ass hat of a City Prosecutor cut from the same Super majority cloth, what a disaster you won't hear much from the media.We're trying to recall him too.
 I've been fortunate to reside in the on of the last republican strong holds. I'm staying to fight the good fight but the exodus is real.So we're leaning liberal unfortunately.

I think I got your position on Biden, Anything but Trump.

I'm wondering if your position exudes any confidence?

example; tense moments in the situation room during bin Laden raid... Bidens in Charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 2:12 PM, Phil1111 said:

A decade ago a study was done on FOX viewers by Fairleigh Dickinson University. "Can watching Fox News actually make you dumber than if you didn’t watch any news at all" was the essential question.  Going to the idea of "To paraphrase another great philosopher, P.T. Barnum, nobody grows poorer by selling down to the American public."

"it goes miles to help explain why so many over at Fox News are working overtime to lower the bar of their viewers’ intellectual acumen by passing off right-wing dogma as “fair and balanced” news. Garbage in produces garbage out."

Now ten years after that "60 percent of Republican members in the congress deny climate change. ".   Furthermore 70% of republicans say climate change is no real  threat.

Bravo FOX. Through skillful "debate and facts" you've single handily managed to lower America's IQ.

You should take a break from throwing all them stones, your shoulder, man.Start looking on the bright side of life. 

#1 1999?  half of America thought Y2k was the death of us, the Mayan calendar was all the rage too.

#2 funny you mentioned, Witches, I just saw a magazine at the checkout stand today. 

So young adults raised by liberals would be less likely to believe in the Crafts? oh ya'll crack me up.

#3 40% of the GOP believes in AWG.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
On 4/21/2021 at 4:35 PM, brenthutch said:

Outrageous? No Attention craving? No.  Contrarian? Guilty.  

I'm starting to think we're a minority here, lol Conservative Bad.

Find it interesting how some here can take a Conservative woman like Candis Owdan {typo troll} and distill her motives and message down to their most toxic.While dismissing the fact of her activism had effect.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54972389 

Where should we go tense moments in the situation room during the bin laden raid. The Nuke codes.

What's your opinion on Bidens flaccid foreign policy,Particularly if you think the Russian Bear feels emboldened?

 

Edited by richravizza
?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I'm starting to think we're a minority here, lol Conservative Bad.

Find it interesting how some here can take a Conservative woman like Candis Owdan {typo troll} and distill her motives and message down to their most toxic.While dismissing the fact of her activism had effect.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54972389 

Where should we go tense moments in the situation room during the bin laden raid. The Nuke codes.

What's your opinion on Bidens flaccid foreign policy,Particularly if you think the Russian Bear feels emboldened.

 

https://www.grammarly.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 3:00 PM, kallend said:

It's just trolling.  For over 200 years only white males were considered qualified.  Now the insecure white males  are pissed off that non-whites and females are considered too .

Don't put words in my mouth, don't speak for me again.

You and your ilk assume allot.Your quite an ass hat race baiter, but your fallowing your delusional leaders, lead. It's not your fault you were taught to think that way.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-says-mlb-should-pull-georgia-all-star-game-over-jim-crow-on-steroids-voting-laws

I thought it quite Freudian and definitely not a gaffe.The left can't help but to hurt those they claim are victimized.

What does Jim Crow, steroids, the Democrats and MLB have in common?

Well quite a bit actually,How to Help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I

What's your opinion on Bidens flaccid foreign policy, Particularly if you think the Russian Bear feels emboldened.

 

Considering that Putin pulled back the troops from the Ukrainian border after Biden told him to, considering that the US has imposed some pretty serious sanctions on them, I'd say the policy is a lot less 'flaccid' than the Trump policy of sucking up to Putin. 

And Trump failed at even that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, richravizza said:

  Hi Jerry,

It's a big picture assessment of the leadership of the Left here, the party in charge of the State for 30?+ years, in particular the City of Angeles, San Fransisco  almost all major Cities of the State. The disconnect between Adam Schiff and the streets of his district for four years wasted, mind blowing.

We need big time reform. The Public schools are a disaster. We spend more than most nations and have the successes of the worst States of the Nation, which isn't saying much.

The homeless, the mentally ill on the streets, the decay is so sad. You literally can't let your children out of your site, your adult ones.

Culture shock used to be a thing when you traveled South of the Boarder, Well not anymore.Liberal policy hasn't been the utopia we hoped for. Last year, it was one a day, that would die on the streets of LA, now its two. The California covid lock downs didn't help, quite the contrary. Drug dependency Alcoholism run rife.Here is one mans attempt to help, an oil man, capitalist, over 100 years ago, dead but still he does his work.. Unfortunately demand has never been better.

https://urm.org/about/history/#

Now we have an Ass hat of a City Prosecutor cut from the same Super majority cloth, what a disaster you won't hear much from the media.We're trying to recall him too.
 I've been fortunate to reside in the on of the last republican strong holds. I'm staying to fight the good fight but the exodus is real.So we're leaning liberal unfortunately.

I think I got your position on Biden, Anything but Trump.

I'm wondering if your position exudes any confidence?

example; tense moments in the situation room during bin Laden raid... Bidens in Charge.

Hi Rich,

We each have our opinions.

Re:  the leadership of the Left here, the party in charge of the State for 30?+ years

I'm not going to look it up; but, how many of the 30+ yrs have been under a Republican Governor?

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, richravizza said:

  Hi Jerry,...

We need big time reform. The Public schools are a disaster. We spend more than most nations and have the successes of the worst States of the Nation, which isn't saying much.

The homeless, the mentally ill on the streets, the decay is so sad. You literally can't let your children out of your site, your adult ones.

Culture shock used to be a thing when you traveled South of the Boarder, Well not anymore.Liberal policy hasn't been the utopia we hoped for. Last year, it was one a day, that would die on the streets of LA, now its two. The California covid lock downs didn't help, quite the contrary. Drug dependency Alcoholism run rife.Here is one mans attempt to help, an oil man, capitalist, over 100 years ago, dead but still he does his work.. Unfortunately demand has never been better.

 

spacer.png

Yeah, when you don't spend money on education, ignorance and poverty follow.

spacer.png

Just too bad your facts don't match your feelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Rich,

We each have our opinions.

Re:  the leadership of the Left here, the party in charge of the State for 30?+ years

I'm not going to look it up; but, how many of the 30+ yrs have been under a Republican Governor?

Jerry Baumchen

The state of this society is a mess a cast system if you will.The super Majority was my point.But in all honesty the decline was noticeable in the early 90's, now it's a complete shit show.

Sometimes I think I'm suffering from a case of "The Stockholm Syndrome of California".

When we do the same thing and expect different results, well we know what that makes us.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

spacer.png

Yeah, when you don't spend money on education, ignorance and poverty follow.

spacer.png

Just too bad your facts don't match your feelings.

Take a break 

The East LA area has a 45% high school graduation rate.Even at 75%, the LA average, that leaves 25% of our children high and dry.I hope you'll agree,Trade schools would be worth their weight in gold. Covid exacerbated the problems.I think at the most, 50% of the kids are now at grade level.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Considering that Putin pulled back the troops from the Ukrainian border after Biden told him to, considering that the US has imposed some pretty serious sanctions on them, I'd say the policy is a lot less 'flaccid' than the Trump policy of sucking up to Putin. 

And Trump failed at even that.

I think we all know your opinions on Trump, he's a mole for the Kremlin.

I was asking Brent, someone with some real world experience.

If you have any, i'm all ears.,

On a personal note, are you a woman?

because you remind me of my liberal lil sister after 3 glasses of vino.

3 hours ago, kallend said:

The troll doth protest too much, methinks.

Best post of your day, methinks too. 

Will you be joining me in boycotting MLB,Coke and Delta? perhaps we can have something in common.You know, like breakfast at Tiffanies.

Edited by richravizza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, richravizza said:

It's a big picture assessment of the leadership of the Left here, the party in charge of the State for 30?+ years, in particular the City of Angeles, San Fransisco  almost all major Cities of the State. The disconnect between Adam Schiff and the streets of his district for four years wasted, mind blowing.

So just like Brent you go hard after Kamala Harris personally, but when pushed for details all you really have is "she's a liberal." So why the preoccupation with her instead of Biden? Is it the black thing or the woman thing?

Quote

The homeless, the mentally ill on the streets, the decay is so sad. You literally can't let your children out of your site, your adult ones.

Disclaimer: people in CA literally can and do let their adult children out of their sight.

Quote

I'm wondering if your position exudes any confidence?

example; tense moments in the situation room during bin Laden raid... Bidens in Charge.

The last tense moment in Trump's reign he couldn't be pried away from Fox News and refused to answer any phone calls for hours. So yes, isn't it a relief to know Biden's in charge now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/republicans-red-meat-fake-news

Biden is going to make beer plant based and take all you red meat away. Now that is some real hard hitting criticism!

Are republicans really so stupid they don't have a general understanding of how beer is made?

I'm looking forward to the republican outrage machine kicking into top gear on this one. If the next target of the right wing cancel culture is to push for a boycott of wussy liberal plant based beer I will fully support them!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jakee said:

So just like Brent you go hard after Kamala Harris personally, but when pushed for details all you really have is "she's a liberal." So why the preoccupation with her instead of Biden? Is it the black thing or the woman thing?

Disclaimer: people in CA literally can and do let their adult children out of their sight.

The last tense moment in Trump's reign he couldn't be pried away from Fox News and refused to answer any phone calls for hours. So yes, isn't it a relief to know Biden's in charge now?

First off,I don't have a "preoccupation" other than her abuse thru neglect on an issue or two.

You find the bi-racial comedian boring?Is it because he's White or Persian? I'll bet your a Samantha B fan.

I love all the women in my world, some more than others, the race question I find Boring.

It's usually where the conversation ends and the name calling begins.

I'll let you in on a secret, there are black folk in my family, not blood mind you, lol not yet...

Disclaimer, sure, if they conceal carry, have a friend, mace, or a taser.We can take a 10 minute ride from SCV, see how you feel about your kids.

Trump reign? Fox snews, sweet dreams.

FYI  I didn't reference FOX, good night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, richravizza said:

The state of this society is a mess a cast system if you will.The super Majority was my point.But in all honesty the decline was noticeable in the early 90's, now it's a complete shit show.

 

You should take a break from throwing all them stones, your shoulder, man.Start looking on the bright side of life. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

You probably think this is an insult, don't you?

Wendy P.

anyone who is smart enough to look through history with an unbiased eye will tell you that women are superior to men in most areas.  there were two reasons for all the centuries of oppression and control:  fear and inadequacy.  women can create life.  men make a mess out of almost everything.  of course there are exceptions, since we all know there is nothing that is black and white.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Bravo President Biden for getting us the fuck out of Afghanistan.

There wasn’t a good answer to Afghanistan for the last 15 years or so. There’s only a least bad, and we can only see it with today’s eyes, not next year’s hindsight. 
Wendy P. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

3 3