2 2
yobnoc

Q

12 hours ago, yoink said:

Can you share that?

Before you do I will say that biotechnology patents are written to be as generic as possible, partly to cover as wide an application as possible, but also to hide what a company is actually working on from competitors.

Unable, I watched several Q videos the past few days and I don't remember in which one that info was shared. The analyzer stated that the patent was very easy to find.

7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Unable, I watched several Q videos the past few days and I don't remember in which one that info was shared. The analyzer stated that the patent was very easy to find.

Easy to find but you can't find it.

Why does that not surprise me.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Suggested reading:

Calm Before The Storm by David Hayes

Available on Amazon

Not likely I'm going to spending money supporting someone cashing in on the Q con job. There's one born every minute though, so enjoy yourself and your fantasy Ron.

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Sapphistry?

Freudian Answers?

Kenesis!!

The illusion of control

WWE1MMA2

I wish we still had the old markup, with the strikeout option. I'd fix your "control" to "understanding." 

:halo:]:)

Wendy P.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:48 AM, turtlespeed said:

Sapphistry?

Freudian Answers?

Kenesis!!

The illusion of control

WWE1MMA2

It's the end of the world as we know it.

It's the end of the world as we know it...

Oh, thought those were the words to that REM song.

• Like 1

Yeah. The Clinton Foundation has been investigated several times.
There were some allegations that various foreign entities donated to it in order to gain access to HRC when she was SecState. Nothing was substantiated.

OTOH, there have been a few investigations of the TRUMP Foundation. It's been shut down, the Trumps themselves (Donald, Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Jared Kushner, ect) have all been barred from any involvement.

Go figure.

49 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

There were some allegations that various foreign entities donated to it in order to gain access to HRC when she was SecState. Nothing was substantiated.

OTOH, there have been a few investigations of the TRUMP Foundation. It's been shut down, the Trumps themselves (Donald, Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Jared Kushner, ect) have all been barred from any involvement.

Go figure.

Go figure?  The Trumps are crooks and Q is full of shit.

12 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Go figure.

What about the million broken election promises to "Lock her up" trump never even ordered any real investigations even though he has had several AG bum boys, Barr the latest.

1 minute ago, Phil1111 said:

What about the million broken election promises to "Lock her up" trump never even ordered any real investigations even though he has had several AG bum boys, Barr the latest.

I'm going to guess even the most dedicated sycophantic minion looked at all the previous investigations and realized that there was nothing they could convict her on. 

I'm surprised Ron hasn't channeled Q to explain the COVID-19 crisis.  I imagine a lot of Q'ers are mulling this over right now.  Let me give it a shot:

================================

It's right there in black and white.  In December 2018 an authenticated Q drop stated "Prepare for the coming victory#"  If you take the first letters of the last two words it spells COVID and as is well known # means "hoax" in the intelligence community.  So Q is saying prepare for the COVID hoax!  He knew about this way back in 2018, and he knew that the liberal deep state would set up the COVID hoax and try to use it to illegally impeach Trump again, because they are desperate and out of options.  Trump has exposed their hoax and no one believes their hype, and they are  . . . wait . . . he said what?

To continue, Q stated clearly that the democrats set up a COVID hoax that said . . . . where they said . . . where they tried to DOWNPLAY the COVID risk to try to infect Trump supporters, and then blame Trump for it!  But President Trump was not fooled, and is going to make some bold moves to expose those no-COVID-risk deep state hoaxers for the liars they are!  And Q knew all this back in 2018.   

Prepare for the arrests.  Any day now.

==================================

26 minutes ago, billvon said:

I'm surprised Ron hasn't channeled Q to explain the COVID-19 crisis.  I imagine a lot of Q'ers are mulling this over right now.  Let me give it a shot:

================================

It's right there in black and white.  In December 2018 an authenticated Q drop stated "Prepare for the coming victory#"  If you take the first letters of the last two words it spells COVID and as is well known # means "hoax" in the intelligence community.  So Q is saying prepare for the COVID hoax!  He knew about this way back in 2018, and he knew that the liberal deep state would set up the COVID hoax and try to use it to illegally impeach Trump again, because they are desperate and out of options.  Trump has exposed their hoax and no one believes their hype, and they are  . . . wait . . . he said what?

To continue, Q stated clearly that the democrats set up a COVID hoax that said . . . . where they said . . . where they tried to DOWNPLAY the COVID risk to try to infect Trump supporters, and then blame Trump for it!  But President Trump was not fooled, and is going to make some bold moves to expose those no-COVID-risk deep state hoaxers for the liars they are!  And Q knew all this back in 2018.   

Prepare for the arrests.  Any day now.

==================================

Q has not addressed this issue and has not posted a drop since 9 Mar.

I do not think COVID-19 needs to be analyzed, at least not at this juncture.

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

Q has not addressed this issue and has not posted a drop since 9 Mar.

I do not think COVID-19 needs to be analyzed, at least not at this juncture.

Oh, it's easy.

If it kills you, "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

If you survive, "Thank you Jesus".

COVID-19 is win-win for Christians.

8 minutes ago, kallend said:

Oh, it's easy.

If it kills you, "The Lord works in mysterious ways."

If you survive, "Thank you Jesus".

COVID-19 is win-win for Christians.

And it’s mostly killing off them Asian fellas that don’t believe in god...