2 2
yobnoc

Q

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Post #66: I wrote: "What is that, exactly?

Then why did Jakee just admit that he didn't understand the question?

Why did he ask "What is what, exactly?"

To check if 'that' referred to what it took to get on your bad side, or what your bad side actually is. Then when you clarified the question, I answered it. Pretty straightforward really, I honestly don't see why you think it's some kind of 'gotcha' moment.

Anyway, speaking of answering questions, you should try it. Why do you disagree with the gay lifestyle?

33 minutes ago, jakee said:

To check if 'that' referred to what it took to get on your bad side, or what your bad side actually is. Then when you clarified the question, I answered it. Pretty straightforward really, I honestly don't see why you think it's some kind of 'gotcha' moment.

Anyway, speaking of answering questions, you should try it. Why do you disagree with the gay lifestyle?

I'm not going to answer that question, as I stated earlier.  Also as I stated earlier, I'm not going to give you an opportunity to spin it and deliberately misconstrue what I write.

Nope.  Ain't gunna happen.

I'm not going to answer that question, as I stated earlier.  Also as I stated earlier, I'm not going to give you an opportunity to spin it and deliberately misconstrue what I write.

'smatter? Boys kissing on boys gross you out? C'mon, you be safe hiding in your shell. It's not catchy, you'll still like girls!

I'm not going to deliberately misconstrue anything. The only reason you should be worried that what you have to say would make you sound homophobic is if you know that it is homophobic. That's the image you are choosing to project right now.

2 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

It has nothing to do with that.  Why do you think that is the issue?

I dunno, some vague nonsense about "lifestyle"? As I said earlier the only lifestyle difference between the gay and the straight people I know is who they have sex with. Is there some other "lifestyle" difference that you know about? Since there are none, it must be the sex you object to. But you keep saying you are frightened to say what your objection is because the other kids here will make fun of you. Well.....I'm making fun of you because you just won't either man up, or withdraw your statement. It's just like someone has flipped you over onto your shell and your legs are kicking away as you squirm and try to right yourself!

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I dunno, some vague nonsense about "lifestyle"? As I said earlier the only lifestyle difference between the gay and the straight people I know is who they have sex with.

Then, perhaps you should broaden your horizons.

Is there some other "lifestyle" difference that you know about?

Yes.  I'm sure you do too.  You just have to think about it.

Since there are none, it must be the sex you object to.

Since you can answer questions for me - you can answer the rest, as you please.¬¬

But you keep saying you are frightened to say what your objection is because the other kids here will make fun of you.

I'm not frightened.  I just know y'all's MO by now.  Its not hard to figure you out.

Well.....I'm making fun of you because you just won't either man up, or withdraw your statement. It's just like someone has flipped you over onto your shell and your legs are kicking away as you squirm and try to right yourself!

I'm not taking it personal.  

One clue here is when the right questions are asked, they are responded to, honestly and truthfully.

I will not give you fuel to fire your obsession with this though.

35 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

It has nothing to do with that.  

Then what does it have to do with?

One clue here is when the right questions are asked, they are responded to, honestly and truthfully.

You said you disagreed with the gay lifestyle. The question asked is 'why do you disagree with the gay lifestyle?' How could that be the wrong question?

7 hours ago, normiss said:

Interesting that this god would choose American politics as his favorite. Given we didn't exist when all the nonsense started. Didn't America start over religious resistance to a government anyway?

Quiet, You wouldn’t want to break the illusion that Jesus is a white redneck who hates them middle eastern fellas!

American Christians can be the most delusional bunch of princesses. America is the ‘chosen’ land

17 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Yes.  I'm sure you do too.  You just have to think about it.

Since you can answer questions for me - you can answer the rest, as you please.¬¬

I'm not frightened.  I just know y'all's MO by now.  Its not hard to figure you out.

I'm not taking it personal.  

I will not give you fuel to fire your obsession with this though.

Turtle, please, no, pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top, stop with the multi quote replies.

21 hours ago, gowlerk said:

As I said earlier the only lifestyle difference between the gay and the straight people I know is who they have sex with.

At least that's an actual difference.  I remember growing up and hearing jokes about how blacks like Cadillacs, watermelon and BBQ ribs. . .

2 minutes ago, Coreece said:

At least that's an actual difference.  I remember growing up and hearing jokes about how blacks like Cadillacs, watermelon and BBQ ribs. . .

Yeah, and growing up in Winnipeg we were taught to hate Mos long before we had a clue what it even meant. Almost like the boogeyman, except real. And let me tell you, we did not catch a tiger by the toe nor did we eat licorice babies. And BTW, who doesn't like watermelon, bbq ribs, or fried chicken. Cadillacs have never been a thing for me.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, gowlerk said:
18 minutes ago, Coreece said:

And BTW, who doesn't like watermelon, bbq ribs, or fried chicken.

Right, and while I have a rather broad sense of humor, I never really understood those jokes.  Later in life I found that it wasn't really about liking the food, it was just that they were black.

12 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Cadillacs have never been a thing for me.

Not even in the 80s?  Back then across the river from Windsor, if you had a Caddy, you was pimp - but in a good way.

Edited by Coreece
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Not even in the 80s?  Back then across the river from Windsor, if you had a Caddy, you was pimp - but in a good way.

In the 70s you were cool if you had a Camaro, a Mustang, or even one of those crappy Mopar muscle cars. Caddys were for old people. By the time the 80's came around I was in in my twenties, and close to being married with children. I had a Volvo 164E that was pretty nice.

• Like 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

In the 70s you were cool if you had a Camaro, a Mustang, or even one of those crappy Mopar muscle cars. Caddys were for old people.

Lol, come to think of it my Grandfather and his brothers were the only ones in the family to have cadillacs back then, and we all grew up just down the street from the Cadillac plant.

Edited by Coreece

(edited)

Ron, your attempts to make Q relevant in this thread falls on the same deaf ears as my attempts to make fun of folks who follow Q in this thread.  

This thread has long since gone over to them squabbling. 

I guess that’s just how the SC Forum is. 

Edited by Skwrl

9 hours ago, Skwrl said:

Ron, your attempts to make Q relevant in this thread falls on the same deaf ears as my attempts to make fun of folks who follow Q in this thread.  

This thread has long since gone over to them squabbling. 

I guess that’s just how the SC Forum is. 

<sigh> Roger that

But...

I'll be back!