2 2
yobnoc

Q

2 hours ago, Skwrl said:

Hey, this is serious. To any Qanon believers, I want to take a moment to emphasize that drinking bleach is very, very bad, and you should not do it under any circumstances. I know I've had my differences with Qanon folks over the years, but let me, as a liberal, be frank with you. Do not drink bleach. The scientific elites are in agreement here, it's a bad idea. Liberals - from Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama to Nancy Pelosi to AOC - all agree that it's a bad idea to drink bleach. I think you'll find most Hollywood celebrities also agree that drinking bleach is wrong. So don't do it, Q army. We, liberals, are telling you not to drink bleach.  Please.  Don't.

I just want to add that Greta also agrees it is a bad idea to drink bleach.

3 hours ago, Skwrl said:

Hey, this is serious. To any Qanon believers, I want to take a moment to emphasize that drinking bleach is very, very bad, and you should not do it under any circumstances. I know I've had my differences with Qanon folks over the years, but let me, as a liberal, be frank with you. Do not drink bleach. The scientific elites are in agreement here, it's a bad idea. Liberals - from Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama to Nancy Pelosi to AOC - all agree that it's a bad idea to drink bleach. I think you'll find most Hollywood celebrities also agree that drinking bleach is wrong. So don't do it, Q army. We, liberals, are telling you not to drink bleach.  Please.  Don't.

Now cut that out!  You'll have Trump supporters drinking gallons of it.

(edited)
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

LOL!

I do not follow the QAnons.

But you still believe that there is a secret military operation led by President Trump to overthrow the pedophile Satanist conspiracy that secretly controls the world, and that a "Q" is sharing information about the operation in a cryptic way, right?

Ron's either trying to dodge this by saying he follows "Q" (not "QAnon", since that's just the media calls it) or he's trying to distance himself from some of the other followers of Q that are referring to themselves collectively as "QAnon".  Pretty bad faith (attempted) dodge, I'd say.

Or, I suppose, he could have finally realized the whole Q fantasy for what it is: batshit crazy fantasy.  But since he's still posting tags with what I call WubbaDubba (more accurately WWG1WGA, the Q "slogan") and "Patriots are in control" (newer slogan), I'm going with he's still drinking the Q KoolAid.  

Edited by Skwrl

1 hour ago, Skwrl said:

But you still believe that there is a secret military operation led by President Trump to overthrow the pedophile Satanist conspiracy that secretly controls the world, and that a "Q" is sharing information about the operation in a cryptic way, right?

Ron's either trying to dodge this by saying he follows "Q" (not "QAnon", since that's just the media calls it) or he's trying to distance himself from some of the other followers of Q that are referring to themselves collectively as "QAnon".  Pretty bad faith (attempted) dodge, I'd say.

Or, I suppose, he could have finally realized the whole Q fantasy for what it is: batshit crazy fantasy.  But since he's still posting tags with what I call WubbaDubba (more accurately WWG1WGA, the Q "slogan") and "Patriots are in control" (newer slogan), I'm going with he's still drinking the Q KoolAid.  

There could also be a chance he's referring to the 'Q' in LGBTQ.

• Like 2

(edited)
6 hours ago, normiss said:

There could also be a chance he's referring to the 'Q' in LGBTQ.

Holy Crap! You nailed it, man. That's it. 

Ron, you are good with us, no judgment. We've got your back.........

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Scroll up to where you made a statement.  Its not far.

It starts with "Better than"

I'm asking what it takes, exactly.

The thing I am quoting in that post. How on earth do you manage to get confused by that?

(edited)
8 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm not confused - 

Above (quoted) is what you typed.

What is it exactly that it takes to get on my bad side?

"Wow - so all it takes to get on your side is to be a minority in sexuality?"

Again, this is what I quoted in the post and it is clearly, obviously and unmistakeably what I am referring to.

How could you possibly have not understood the question?

I obviously understood the question, I obviously answered it, and you obviously know that I did. Why do you deliberately try and make yourself look this stupid?

Edited by jakee

6 hours ago, jakee said:

"Wow - so all it takes to get on your side is to be a minority in sexuality?"

Again, this is what I quoted in the post and it is clearly, obviously and unmistakeably what I am referring to.

I obviously understood the question, I obviously answered it, and you obviously know that I did. Why do you deliberately try and make yourself look this stupid?

Here is a screen grab.  You quoted me.

image.png.59b5be07622c0a3e708297b430750532.png

So I ask again - what exactly does it take to get on my bad side?

Why are you having so much trouble with this?