2 2
wolfriverjoe

Can an atheist get into Heaven

You asked the stupid question of whether or not we'll need guns in heaven. Then you revert back to politics.

If guns are what you need to be happy there will be guns in Heaven. If targets to shot are what you need there will be targets. If those targets need to be living trophies, it will be so. If you need Muslim people to shoot at, or liberals, they will be provided.

Once your ticket is punched and you get into the big amusement park in the sky all your needs and desires will be met. 40 virgins? Why would anyone stop there? Thank Christ!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

If guns are what you need to be happy there will be guns in Heaven. If targets to shot are what you need there will be targets. If those targets need to be living trophies, it will be so. If you need Muslim people to shoot at, or liberals, they will be provided.

Once your ticket is punched and you get into the big amusement park in the sky all your needs and desires will be met. 40 virgins? Why would anyone stop there? Thank Christ!

Again, I have to assume you're serious. Where do you get your information?

jaybird18c

Again, I have to assume you're serious. Where do you get your information?

God told me. What did God tell you?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

jakee

***Do you have any serious questions?

I do. You've ignored them since you got sucked up into this off topic gun nonsense.

He's ignored all of the serious questions. That's what he does.

I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't tried the 'how is your soul' or 'what kind of sins do you have to repent for' distraction technique that he's used in the past.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

******Do you have any serious questions?

I do. You've ignored them since you got sucked up into this off topic gun nonsense.

He's ignored all of the serious questions. That's what he does.

I wouldn't say he's ignored them this time around (not many, anyway), mostly it's been a case of giving intentionally incomplete, vague, obscure or downright non-sequitur answers.

Come to think of it, I'm not really sure whether that's better or worse than just ignoring them.:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jaybird18c

I'll make it easy. "Can an atheist get into heaven?"
Your anti-Trump, anti-gun rights, gay/lesbian crap has got nothing to do with that.

You don't actually read what I post, do you?

Helpful hint:
Just because I disagree with you on some things doesn't mean I disagree with you on everything.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

jaybird18c

Your anti-Trump, anti-gun rights, gay/lesbian crap has got nothing to do with that.

I take it that means you don't know how to answer any more questions?

jakee

***I'll make it easy. "Can an atheist get into heaven?"

No. Just yours which have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. But you can take it however you want. Just don't have the time for the usual back and forth political garbage.

jaybird18c

******I'll make it easy. "Can an atheist get into heaven?"

No. Just yours which have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. But you can take it however you want. Just don't have the time for the usual back and forth political garbage.

Who is it you think you’re talking to? Look at my username.

You and I have only been talking about the topic of the thread. You allowed yourself to get sidetracked talking to someone else about political garbage but frankly, that’s your own damn fault.

Many posts are what I call rabbit trails. It is like trying to explain something to an adolescent. They ask, why is this? You respond, because of these factors. They respond, why are those factors of significance? Your response, because that is my value system. Again, why is your value system better?

By now your mind is spinning fast enough to make your hair hurt. So, you say nuts. I'm over it.

They respond, I won.

The liberal tactic is to never to find a conclusion, just wear down the opponent.

But you know that.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Many posts are what I call rabbit trails. It is like trying to explain something to an adolescent.

There’s a well known saying that unless you can explain something to a 5 year old, you don’t really understand it yourself. If you fail at explaining your beliefs to adolescents, it’s because you don’t really know what your beliefs are.

The liberal tactic is to never to find a conclusion, just wear down the opponent.

A conclusion is something reached by reasoning and examination of facts. That’s why it’s called a conclusion, it’s the end of a process. You deny that rational thought can explain the spiritual world you believe in, and you deny that facts have any usefulness or value.

Therefore, by definition, no-one can find a conclusion with you because you have no conclusions to offer.

jaybird18c

Am I supposed to be impressed with you?

No, you’re supposed to say “oh I’m sorry, I got you confused with someone else. Of course I’ll go back and answer your questions in the on topic discussion we were having.

But by all means, keep throwing this petty strop instead. It makes you look very manly.

Do you have anything intelligent to say on the topic or are you just going to keep running off at the mouth?

If you’re unable to answer any of the questions you left hanging then I guess we’ll know that what I had to say was too intelligent for you.

jaybird18c

No, heaven does not exist. There, that was easy.

jaybird18c

Am I supposed to be impressed with you? Do you have anything intelligent to say on the topic or are you just going to keep running off at the mouth?

Jakee has lots of intelligent things to say.

The fact that he asks uncomfortable questions, questions you can't or won't answer doesn't mean he's "running off at the mouth".

So, to get back on topic.

You claim that God's judgement is "righteous" and "perfect".

I asked you how that can be true, given the capricious and random nature of "God's Judgement" both as 'recorded' in the Bible and shown in everyday life.

Care to explain?

You claim that God's judgement is "righteous" and "perfect".

I asked you how that can be true, given the capricious and random nature of "God's Judgement" both as 'recorded' in the Bible and shown in everyday life.

Care to explain?

Just the book of Job is enough, he allows a person to be tortured and kills his whole family just so he can prove to the devil that this guy will still believe and love God after all the pain he's gone through. I cannot believe that any God who advocates for what is just will do that. It's one of many inconsistencies with the Christian/Jewish message that at least force you to say that some of these books are poorly written campfire stories.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Just the book of Job is enough, he allows a person to be tortured and kills his whole family just so he can prove to the devil that this guy will still believe and love God after all the pain he's gone through.

How bout the time some kids makes fun of a bald guy, so the lord sends bears to kill them all?
Or how bout man is created in God's image, yet needs to have part of their dick cut off?

It's one of many inconsistencies with the Christian/Jewish message that at least force you to say that some of these books are poorly written campfire stories.

Understatement of the century. Botht the story of Noah's Ark and Adam & Eve have been conclusively disproven through genetic studies on population bottlenecks.

No Adam & Eve, no original sin. No original sin....Jesus died for nothing. The entire premise of Christianity is based on a lie.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Jesus died for nothing. The entire premise of Christianity is based on a lie.

I wonder if when Jesus's mother saw him on the cross she thought to herself, "Maybe I should've just told him that I got preggers screwing around with the neighbor."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

tonyhays

No Adam & Eve, no original sin. No original sin....Jesus died for nothing. The entire premise of Christianity is based on a lie.

Probably, but that doesn't mean that the teachings of Christ have no meaning or value.

It's a shame that so many 'so-called Christians' ignore those and focus only on the 'died for our sins' and 'accepting Him as Savior' part.

jaybird18c

My apologies. By all means, let's get back on track. So, if atheists get into Heaven will they have guns, too? I'm assuming that when things are perfect there will be a more perfect second amendment. Is that your understanding?

After all, as you've so eloquently observed on these pages, Satan is hard at work to undo Gods plan, yes? And if God can't stop him here in the corporeal world, where it should be easy, how will he get it done when a few more dimensions are added and everyone is wearing a white sheet?

I suppose, as always, he'll need help. And there ain't no help like armed help I always say.

Do you have any serious questions?

How are these not serious questions? You state you are willing to accept an idiot and a tool as your President as long as he is pushing the agenda you want. I think it is demonstrable that President Idiot Tool's agenda, which evidently is also your agenda, has a number of serious and negative consequences both for certain groups of Americans and the reputation of our country on the world stage.

If you are willing to make such a statement in a public forum you should also be willing to explain it on a public forum. Apparently, you are not so willing.

"jaybird18c wrote:

Just for the record, I don't defend Trump's idiocy. He's a tool. As long as he's pushing the agenda I want, I'm for him. But that's as far as I go. I have little respect for him as a person."

I asked:

"Do you believe the agenda you want is good for America? Clearly, Trumps agenda harms many of your fellow citizens, in particular those in the LGBT community. I would include the increasing numbers of americans unable to afford health care. There are more, of course.

Is that simply acceptable collateral damage or are those folks simply expendable types according to the natural order? To the point, what is it in your agenda that makes harm to other americans acceptable?

Given that you think Trump is an idiot and a tool for whom you have little respect, is it the case that our standing on the world stage is not part of your agenda?"

Stay focused. You asked the stupid question of whether or not we'll need guns in heaven. Then you revert back to politics. I asked if you ever had any serious questions. I thought staying on topic was implied. My bad.

So this isn't a joke thread? Too funny. Why not ask if people who don't believe in alien visitors would be passed over for abduction?

>If guns are what you need to be happy there will be guns in Heaven.

How ridiculous! Guns in heaven. That's some imagination you've got there!

Everyone knows that heaven is all about being close to God, who is a supernatural being from which all goodness flows. It is a place high in the sky where the righteous dead spend their days in peace and harmony until such time as they are reincarnated on Earth as people to stand before another (final) judgment.

Stop with the silly stories already.