ryoder

Gunman fires on Alexandria park during GOP baseball practice

SkyDekker

Your selective outrage is laughable Rush.

:D:D:D:D

Great come back!

But my outrage is not as laughable as your (and Bill's) denial.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

One post until someone uses a tragedy for a political slam. I think that's a new record.

Well Bill, it is important that this leftist is dead...want be a repeat offender. But then of course there is that Prayer that was performed on the other field by Democrats the same party that voted prayer/God out of their platform Oh not that long ago.

Should we even consider if this was a sincere prayer and that those in the Party found faith for a short moment. Or could it been staged for such a time as this. Well I mean most Dems detest God or a creator, I'm I wrong.

Well I mean most Dems detest God or a creator, I'm I wrong.

Liberals generally support the right of everyone to worship the God they choose. They detest other people forcing worship on everyone. Just like your beloved founding fathers wrote into your wonderful constitution.

You could not possibly be more wrong. No one, not even atheists detest God. They detest narrow minded bigoted fundamentalist assholes. Do you know any of those?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

And #155 just happened as well.

And the surprising aspect is that ISIS hasn't claimed credit for either one...yet.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

Congress didn't care when 20 young children were shot dead at Sandy Hook. Will they care when one of their own gets shot?

I doubt it.

Please, one of the "journalists" that gets high praise from Trump has declared Sandy Hook a hoax. So why would congress do anything about it? Those grieving parents were actors.

normiss

And #155 just happened as well.

Yep. Too bad these victims aren't getting recognition. These people died. :(

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Police-swarm-UPS-building-in-SF-on-report-of-11219519.php?ipid=articlerecirc

OTOH, I'm just as happy with this shooter not getting ANY attention. He should remain a total unknown. >:(
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

***And #155 just happened as well.

Yep. Too bad these victims aren't getting recognition. These people died. :(

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Police-swarm-UPS-building-in-SF-on-report-of-11219519.php?ipid=articlerecirc

OTOH, I'm just as happy with this shooter not getting ANY attention. He should remain a total unknown. >:(

MSNBC finally got around to reporting the SF shooting. [:/]

Shut Up & Jump!

I heard a radio commentator say we are in a civil war fueled by hatred of one side toward the other.

Yeah, they say all sorts of wierd shit, eh?

We need to find some common ground or this will escalate from low-intensity conflict to a high intensity war.

And what are you going to do to help with that?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

christelsabine

So, when talking again to your god, why don't you kindly ask him to stop that killing by guns? If he was in the position to create the entire world including all what's walking and crawling within few days, it should be a peace of cake for him to remove all weapons on earth within a day. Or at least making knots in the guns ... :ph34r:

You pose a good question. Tonight I was at our Wednesday night service and the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Instruct christelsabine to go to her local church and present her question to the pastor/minister/etc. If she does not receive an answer that gives her peace, go to another church."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jakee

I heard a radio commentator say we are in a civil war fueled by hatred of one side toward the other.

Yeah, they say all sorts of wierd shit, eh?

We need to find some common ground or this will escalate from low-intensity conflict to a high intensity war.

And what are you going to do to help with that?

I don't quite know because right now I am in the mountains with conservative Christians. I moved here to seek peace from the progressive liberals because I have a difficult time trying to communicate with them. Several years of posting on SC serves as a good example.

I will simply pray for wisdom, vision and direction for our leaders that are in the position of effecting change.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

So, when talking again to your god, why don't you kindly ask him to stop that killing by guns? If he was in the position to create the entire world including all what's walking and crawling within few days, it should be a peace of cake for him to remove all weapons on earth within a day. Or at least making knots in the guns ... :ph34r:

You pose a good question. Tonight I was at our Wednesday night service and the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Instruct christelsabine to go to her local church and present her question to the pastor/minister/etc. If she does not receive an answer that gives her peace, go to another church."

Not bad, that idea of your collocutor - though, a bit simple. Only problem is, our pastors don't have enough experience with something like those daily shootings in the US, weapons in the hands of so many people ... :|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

christelsabine

Not bad, that idea of your collocutor - though, a bit simple. Only problem is, our pastors don't have enough experience with something like those daily shootings in the US, weapons in the hands of so many people ... :|

The concept in question is the authority of Satan in the world in contrast to God's creation. It is sin that kills not God.

I saw this in an FB post today. I don't know if it's true. Anyone?

I hope it's lost on no one - Republicans, Democrats, and everybody else, that both of the heroes of yesterday's shooting were black, and one was a lesbian.

Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

>I saw this in an FB post today.

Crystal Griner married Tiffany Dyar in 2015, so it looks like it's true. Not that it matters much - they should be honored for their actions, rather than their backgrounds.

agreed
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

lummy

***>I saw this in an FB post today.

Crystal Griner married Tiffany Dyar in 2015, so it looks like it's true. Not that it matters much - they should be honored for their actions, rather than their backgrounds.

agreed

+1. However, it is a nice example the next time some knucklehead wants to try to generalize qualifications (or intimate lack thereof) of any group.

Shut Up & Jump!