2 2
billvon

Russiagate

jakee

***#release the memo

How does it feel to be a walking demonstration of the Pavlov response?

Forgive me but, this is just too perfect a setup.

How does it feel to live in a country so weak that you have a Minister of Loneliness?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/17/world/europe/uk-britain-loneliness.html
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

How does it feel to live in a country so weak that you have a Minister of Loneliness?

https://www.nytimes.com/...tain-loneliness.html

They are very lonely in the UK now that they have found out the the draft dodging coward dotard Trump is too frightened to visit them.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

******#release the memo

A country willing to look after their marginalized. Weak stuff indeed.

RonD1120

******#release the memo

"Weak"?? I think it needs courage to seek for help in case someone's lonely, lost, w/o job .... better to have a contact person than to drift off into drug addiction, just like the tremendous problem the US actually is suffering from. Your society seems to be much weaker.

As per your above post I really doubt that you ever have been a gravely counseler for anything. :S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

RonD1120

******#release the memo

Is it a perfect setup? Apart from the first four words your question is a total non-sequitur to my post, or indeed anything else in this thread.

But if that's the conversation we're having now, how does it feel to live in a country so weak it needs you to provide people with therapy?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

SkyDekker

***#release the memo

This is the memo written by Nunes based on classified information people aren't allowed to see.

But it supposedly supports your position, so you instantly believe it.

You really are a caricature.

This is going to be a fun thread in the not-too-distant future.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

But probably not for you. And when it goes bad for Trump you will just stop posting for a while like you always do when that happens.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

It's still amazing how Trumpateers continue to double down, every time the insanity gets doubled.
Makes you wonder what Bannon has to offer to the burger.
Also makes you wonder who's next.

I've never seen American politics so entirely unbelievable.
We were doing so well before the Russians took control.

normiss

It's still amazing how Trumpateers continue to double down, every time the insanity gets doubled.

I'm even more curious since reading "Fire and Fury".
There is nothing in there to indicate Bannon had anything to do with Russia.
It also left me with the impression that Bannon is one of the least stupid people to occupy the WH in the past year.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***It's still amazing how Trumpateers continue to double down, every time the insanity gets doubled.

I'm even more curious since reading "Fire and Fury".
There is nothing in there to indicate Bannon had anything to do with Russia.
It also left me with the impression that Bannon is one of the least stupid people to occupy the WH in the past year.

I have the book but havn't read it yet. You're right about Bannon he's very very smart in his psychological use of misinformation.
"According to conservative commentator David French, Bannon has "done more than any other person to introduce the ... alt-right into mainstream American life"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon

Thats why he is so dangerous.

Well, duh. He was a major source -- he's not going to put in the stuff that makes him look like an idiot.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Well, duh. He was a major source -- he's not going to put in the stuff that makes him look like an idiot.

Wendy P.

I don't buy it.
First, he torched his access; None of them are going to talk to him again.
Second, he doesn't tell the reader who was the source of every nugget of info, so making Bannon look like an idiot wouldn't really make much difference.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

SkyDekker

***#release the memo

This is the memo written by Nunes based on classified information people aren't allowed to see.

But it supposedly supports your position, so you instantly believe it.

You really are a caricature.
If only POTUS had the power to release it...oh wait, he does.:S

By all means, if the memo is important (although I doubt it) let's let the public see it. But followers of this story should also remember that if this or any classified document somehow exculpates Donald Trump on any front, he's had the power all along to declassify such information.
One of the few figures in the media to explore holes in Russiagate theories propagated by both sides, McCarthy had this to say in August:

"I can't get past a nagging question: Why must we speculate about whether the Obama administration abusively exploited its foreign-intelligence-collection powers in order to spy on Donald Trump's political campaign? After all, Trump is president now. If he was victimized, he's in a position to tell us all about it."

Source: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/taibbi-forget-the-memo-can-we-worry-about-the-banks-w515668

gowlerk

But probably not for you. And when it goes bad for Trump you will just stop posting for a while like you always do when that happens.

I'm replying to this one just to make sure it doesn't get away
Abraham Lincoln

Not important...

I guess, not important enough that all Democrats on the committee voted not to release it.

#release the memo.
Abraham Lincoln