JohnnyMarko

Paris attacks: Shootings kill 18, hostage-taking at Bataclan arts centre

To help you guys understand, I suggest you read Government Zero by Michael Savage. He does an excellent job describing what is taking place in America.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

normiss

What christians do
:S Fuck them just like all the other convert or die terrorists throughout history.
The sooner we rid the planet of religion the better off we will be.

But in the meantime how do we protect ourselves from the Islamic terrorists here, now. Post massacre investigation is not good enough.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

But in the meantime how do we protect ourselves from the Islamic terrorists here, now.

Go about your daily business. If you really think any Muslim terrorists are going to target bumfuck Georgia, you have a severely inflated sense of self-importance.

- Dan G

RonD1120

To help you guys understand, I suggest you read Government Zero by Michael Savage. He does an excellent job describing what is taking place in America.

Micheal Savage is your fellow traveler? Since 2009, Savage has been barred from entering the United Kingdom, for allegedly "seeking to provoke others to serious criminal acts and fostering hatred".

I don't think I'll be taking any lessons from him.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I'm just sorry that Ron fears Muslims so much. It must not be pleasant to live in such fear.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

DanG

But in the meantime how do we protect ourselves from the Islamic terrorists here, now.

Go about your daily business. If you really think any Muslim terrorists are going to target bumfuck Georgia, you have a severely inflated sense of self-importance.

Well, Chattanooga TN is about 100 miles from here. We have an Islamic training camp for the MOA less than 100 miles from here. The Muslims Of America have been linked to terrorists.

So is that self-inflated sense of importance? Maybe, but my friends, mostly veterans, and I are concerned.

On the news this morning they keep showing an ISIS video stating Washington DC is next. Isn't that close to you?

RonD1120

Well, Chattanooga TN is about 100 miles from here. We have an Islamic training camp for the MOA less than 100 miles from here. The Muslims Of America have been linked to terrorists.

So is that self-inflated sense of importance? Maybe, but my friends, mostly veterans, and I are concerned.

On the news this morning they keep showing an ISIS video stating Washington DC is next. Isn't that close to you?

In 1938 Most Americans wanted to keep Jewish refugees out of the country too.

It is true that ISIS wants you, and all of America to fear it. It appears that they have achieved that goal in your case. Too bad you are so easy to scare. But I suspect that you are not really afraid at all. You are just using the events to attempt to advance a political cause. The same as they are.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

See, you can't ignore me.

Jewish refugees did not want to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. Daesh/ISIS desires to accomplish that goal now.

Can you see the difference?

We need to weed out the bad guys. Our Liberal Progressive-Islamofascist President is not concerned. The same lack of concern previously exhibited when he opened the border to immigrants with Tuberculosisi and EV-D68.

winsor

******"The best way is having a Christian lazing

What is "lazing?" I've know a lot of lazy Christians, as well as lazy Muslims.

You "paint" a target with radar, you "sparkle" the target with a laser designator.

Lazing is target identification for precision munitions.

So someone cannot spell, and doesn't know what the "s" in laser means.

RonD1120

Jewish refugees did not want to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. Daesh/ISIS desires to accomplish that goal now.

How could you guarantee that none of the German Jews that were seeking asylum weren't actually Nazis just pretending to be refugees?
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

okalb

***Jewish refugees did not want to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. Daesh/ISIS desires to accomplish that goal now.

How could you guarantee that none of the German Jews that were seeking asylum weren't actually Nazis just pretending to be refugees?

I wasn't born until 1942. However, the Progressive Democrats of the time certainly welcomed a lot of Nazi's after the war.

RonD1120

******Jewish refugees did not want to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. Daesh/ISIS desires to accomplish that goal now.

I wasn't born until 1942. However, the Progressive Democrats of the time certainly welcomed a lot of Nazi's after the war.

I have an honest question for you. No games, no hidden agenda, I am genuinely curious. I know that you were not old enough then, but looking at the history, do you support what the US did to the Japanese in this country during the war?

RonD1120

******Jewish refugees did not want to kill Americans and destroy our way of life. Daesh/ISIS desires to accomplish that goal now.

And there were no objections from the conservatives. Nazis were all Christians.

Yeah, Paris, France and Chattanooga, TN are probably considered equally high value targets for terrorists.:S

Who has linked MOA to terrorists? What is going on at the "training camp" that is so nefarious?

BTW, I used to go to a Christian Training Camp when I was a young, easily radicalized child. We trained with guns, and even more dastardly silent bows and arrows. We even practiced survivalist skills like camping, fire building, horseback riding, and disguising our faces with masks. Most people thought I was just going to a summer camp run by some Christian brothers, but I was really training to commit unspeakable acts. Someday some friar will walk past and whisper the secret action word. At that point, I will spring into action as I was trained. I can't decide if I'll make a keychain or paint some pottery. Either way, watch out imperialists bastards!

Yes, it is. You are 100 miles away from a city where a couple years ago a lone gunman killed a few people. Do you really think that puts you in danger?

I live about 40 miles from Washington DC. I grew up less than 10 miles from the city. I'm not the least bit concerned about terrorists.

- Dan G

headoverheels

*********"The best way is having a Christian lazing

What is "lazing?" I've know a lot of lazy Christians, as well as lazy Muslims.

You "paint" a target with radar, you "sparkle" the target with a laser designator.

Lazing is target identification for precision munitions.

So someone cannot spell, and doesn't know what the "s" in laser means.

"ztimulated," of course.

okalb

I have an honest question for you. No games, no hidden agenda, I am genuinely curious. I know that you were not old enough then, but looking at the history, do you support what the US did to the Japanese in this country during the war?

I'll trust your word. I do not like how the U.S. treated Iva Ikuko Toguri D'Aquino, AKA Tokyo Rose. The Japanese camps do not bother me. We took desperate measures during desperate times.

I would not be opposed to refugee holding camps now, similar to Ellis Island, until the immigrants could be properly vetted and vaccinated.

gowlerk

And there were no objections from the conservatives. Nazis were all Christians.

Maybe some in name only. I can only evaluate Christians, and that meagerly, face to face and over a period of time. Only God knows your heart.

RonD1120

The Japanese camps do not bother me. We took desperate measures during desperate times.

Thanks for the answer. This is what I was really curious about. I was wondering if you are ok with the idea of rounding up and incarcerating American citizens without due process. It tells me all I need to know.