2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

yoink

******Now I want a Kryton tube...

Just because it sounds cool.

The post made me Google it and read the Wikipedia article. By the way, it's Krytron, not Kryton. Apparently a common error.

I want one of those too. :D

I love America. https://www.ebay.com/p/High-Power-Krytron-Laser-Trigger-Pulse-Nuclear-Switching-Tube-KN6B-EG-G-Optics/1726693591

JoeWeber

*********Now I want a Kryton tube...

Just because it sounds cool.

The post made me Google it and read the Wikipedia article. By the way, it's Krytron, not Kryton. Apparently a common error.

I want one of those too. :D

I love America. https://www.ebay.com/p/High-Power-Krytron-Laser-Trigger-Pulse-Nuclear-Switching-Tube-KN6B-EG-G-Optics/1726693591

Uh.......CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-NOS-krytron-trigger-tube-NIB/253217204230?hash=item3af4ebe806:g:I4gAAOSw5ixZzIKK

This one is not and its even a buy it now option for anyone that really wants to get a jump start on building their own 1-5 kiloton yield warhead in their garage.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I also Googled "Krytron" out of curiosity.

Great, now we're all on NSA/MI6 lists for doing web searches on nuclear bomb switches.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

PhreeZone

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-NOS-krytron-trigger-tube-NIB/253217204230?hash=item3af4ebe806:g:I4gAAOSw5ixZzIKK

This one is not and its even a buy it now option for anyone that really wants to get a jump start on building their own 1-5 kiloton yield warhead in their garage.

Sold by assassinbug-usa. 100% positive feedback.

JoeWeber

***https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-NOS-krytron-trigger-tube-NIB/253217204230?hash=item3af4ebe806:g:I4gAAOSw5ixZzIKK

Sold by assassinbug-usa. 100% positive feedback.

Oh look, feedback from Mr. Kim c/o North Korean Embassy Washington D.C.

yoink

******Do you have an issue with Ron thinking the people he disagrees with are un-American? Do you have an issue with Ron thinking the people he disagrees with are the enemy?

You do not really understand what being an American means.

An enemy is anyone who attempts to impose his will on me, my family or my community in such a manner as to make me feel threatened.

Why do YOU get to define what being an American means??

You were born into it. Some of us had to WORK to become an American.

Do you know where Ron's ancestors came from? His family name does not really sound *American* :ph34r:

Perhaps his beloved president's and his own ancestors met somewhere in the middle of their way to the new world .... :ph34r::ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I believe the problem isn't the weapons so much as it is our society. We glorify killing in movies, TV, and games. Have you seen the John Wick franchise? Either way, in another 20 years most of us will be gone and forgotten. Fatalistic view? Yup.

Then there are the hypocritical actors like Liam Neeson, Sylvester Stallone, et al, who do a lot of shooting in movies, but rail against gun violence in real life. Practice what you preach, and maybe people will actually listen. Then again, probably not.

airdvr

I believe the problem isn't the weapons so much as it is our society. We glorify killing in movies, TV, and games. Have you seen the John Wick franchise?

You realise that pretty much every other country on the planet also watches hollywood movies, right?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***I believe the problem isn't the weapons so much as it is our society. We glorify killing in movies, TV, and games. Have you seen the John Wick franchise?

You realise that pretty much every other country on the planet also watches hollywood movies, right?

Huh? I thought you just had one channel featuring a Hedgehog who wears different hats and then Monty Python reruns from 10PM-6AM.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>Then there are the hypocritical actors like Liam Neeson, Sylvester Stallone, et al, who
>do a lot of shooting in movies, but rail against gun violence in real life.

I know! There are even gun _owners_ who shoot all the time - with real weapons, rather than fake Hollywood guns - and claim they are upset by school shootings. What a bunch of hypocrites.

billvon

>Then there are the hypocritical actors like Liam Neeson, Sylvester Stallone, et al, who

I know! There are even gun _owners_ who shoot all the time - with real weapons, rather than fake Hollywood guns - and claim they are upset by school shootings. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Hey now! I resemble that remark. You know, maybe we need us a moderator moderator, if you'll pardon the Rushism.

DJL

******I believe the problem isn't the weapons so much as it is our society. We glorify killing in movies, TV, and games. Have you seen the John Wick franchise?

Huh? I thought you just had one channel featuring a Hedgehog who wears different hats and then Monty Python reruns from 10PM-6AM.

Oh we totally still have that - it's just not the only option anymore :P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hi airdvr,

I'm in favor of some changes . . . magazine size limited.

I think I suggested this in post #1904: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4748733;page=77;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

You can own any gun/firearm that you want. However, it can only hold one bullet and a time.

I think it is a great idea that is in compliance with the 2nd amendment.

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi airdvr,

I think I suggested this in post #1904: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=4748733;page=77;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

***You can own any gun/firearm that you want. However, it can only hold one bullet and a time.

Jerry Baumchen

It could be, until you're facing multiple armed robbers. Then you'll just have to say "okay motherfuckers, which one of you gets it? Make my day!"

billvon

The difference is, most gun enthusiasts who spend time at shooting ranges are responsible gun owners. There are a few thousand fully automatic rifles owned by US citizens, yet not a single one has been used in a mass shooting. And they are rightfully hard to get, not to mention expensive.

nolhtairt

***Hi airdvr,

***You can own any gun/firearm that you want. However, it can only hold one bullet and a time.

Jerry Baumchen

It could be, until you're facing multiple armed robbers. Then you'll just have to say "okay motherfuckers, which one of you gets it? Make my day!"

Easy, Rambo.

How many times in your life has this ever occurred to you?
No, wait, how many times has this happened to anyone you know?
Actually, let's make this even easier - how many times have you ever even HEARD of one person with a gun fighting multiple armed robbers?

Take that number and compare it to the number of school kids murdered in just the last couple of years. Is it worth it?

It could be, until you're facing multiple armed robbers.

And a 10 shot clip would help you how? You would still only be able to get off a single shot. What you would likely do is drop your weapon, raise your hands, and hand over what ever the nice robbers wanted. Unless you are just plain stupid.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

nolhtairt

***Hi airdvr,

Jerry Baumchen

Nice. I actually used to keep my 50 cal blackpowder rifle under my bed with two speed loads between the mattresses. Zero chance of accidental fire or it being used against me and I guarantee that if I unloaded a warning shot down the stairs they'll fly out the closest window with shit running down their leg and bleeding out of their ears.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

gowlerk

It could be, until you're facing multiple armed robbers.

And a 10 shot clip would help you how? You would still only be able to get off a single shot. What you would likely do is drop your weapon, raise your hands, and hand over what ever the nice robbers wanted. Unless you are just plain stupid.

And suppose the nice robbers decide to off you anyway. It happens. But hey, if you're ready to die without a fight...

nolhtairt

But hey, if you're ready to die without a fight...

No gun does not imply no fight. Relying on a brain is virtually always a better strategy than relying on a bullet.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!