quade

Tell me again how being armed will save you from a mentally unstable person with a gun?

Gun-o-phobe. And you wear sandals with sox.

When are the mods going to wake up and see Andy for the bully that he really is? When? How long must the PAs go on?

Come see the violence inherent in the system! Come see the violence inherent in the system! I'm being repressed! Did you see him repress me?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

When are the mods going to wake up and see Andy for the bully that he really is? When? How long must the PAs go on?

Come see the violence inherent in the system! Come see the violence inherent in the system! I'm being repressed! Did you see him repress me?

Hey, up-thread I was called a blood-sucking bottom feeder. A couple days ago I was told I butt-fuck Dianne Feinstein. I suggest you just take what you can get.

Hey, up-thread I was called a blood-sucking bottom feeder. A couple days ago I was told I butt-fuck Dianne Feinstein. I suggest you just take what you can get.

Well, you ARE an attorney...and now you're denying that sex tape, too?

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Lot of posters here remind me of folk I've met-highly intelligent.....but not a lick of common sense....
As for arming teachers-
Set up a training/certification program like the pilots have and I would have no problem at all with it.
Having flown armed with armed pilots on board also, I have no problem with their training and trusting them.

So you see no difference between your average pilot and your average kindergarten teacher?

What are you inferring with this question?

That you don't know the difference between "infer" and "imply". Maybe you should have paid more attention to your teachers.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

When its cold?

Yes

Makes much more sense than banning guns or starting a gun resgistry
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Well, we just saw how a VERY VERY good guy
with a gun was shot dead by a mentally ill person who had surprise on his side.

What you wrote to me reads that Chris, a very very good guy with a gun was ambushed by a mentally ill person.
So to me you are saying CHRIS was armed.

Anyone with me on this?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

As long as it's not socks during sex.

My feet get cold in bed.
That's all I'll say.

You're just trying to rationalise the indefensible. You know who else did that? Hitler.

You took that completely out of context to support your own indefensible position on socks.

When its cold?

Yes

Middle east terrorists generally wear sandals without sox while they fire their assault rifles. And look how the world has gone to hell because of that.

And all the Rambo wannabes around here reckon they wouldn't have any problem in such a scenario, and want to arm KINDERGARTEN teachers so they can shoot a nutter who surprises them in their classroom full of little kids.

I honestly cant understand how someone with a very high education background can say something completely fucking stupid like that. Obviously you dont know what a fucking abmush is. He was working with someone he was trying to help. The person then without any warning shot him in the head. Obviously no amount of training could prevent a full on ambush of the people you are trying to help...the ones you are supposed to trust.

Just because you are afraid of guns doesnt mean every single teacher is afraid and unwilling to to put their lives on the line to protect their children. Of course if someone was pointing a gun at you I could totally see you pulling one of your students in as a sheld.

When its cold?

Yes

Middle east terrorists generally wear sandals without sox while they fire their assault rifles. And look how the world has gone to hell because of that.

And liberals love to wear penny loafers during winters with no socks

And they still whine uncontrollably

I will keep my socks thank you
Abraham Lincoln

And liberals love to wear penny loafers during winters with no socks

Those aren't liberals; those are preppies. The majority of preppies I've known (believe me, I wasn't one of them) have been quite conservative.

I guess you are doing enough whining for all of them then
Abraham Lincoln

And all the Rambo wannabes around here reckon they wouldn't have any problem in such a scenario, and want to arm KINDERGARTEN teachers so they can shoot a nutter who surprises them in their classroom full of little kids.

I honestly cant understand how someone with a very high education background can say something completely fucking stupid like that. Obviously you dont know what a fucking abmush is. He was working with someone he was trying to help. The person then without any warning shit him in the head. Obviously no amount of training could prevent a full on ambush of the people you are trying to help...the ones you are supposed to trust.

Just because you are afraid of guns doesnt mean every single teacher is afraid and unwilling to to put their lives on the line to protect their children. Of course if someone was pointing a gun at you I could totally see you pulling one of your students in as a sheld.

What is a fucking abmush ? Can I eat it?

shit ?? Sounds stinky, somewhat ...

What is a sheld ? That flat thing, where you find a pearl in it when you're the lucky one?

And so on ....

You're just too funny, dude :ph34r::S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

This thread reminds me of the "DHS says AR15 suitable for home defense" thread.

First you have a pundit/political figure make a claim like "there's no reason for anyone to own an assault weapon" or "if only a good guy had been armed, they could have intervened."

Next, posters sprinkle references to these statements/viewpoints around the various gun threads, sometimes tempering them towards their own more reasonable opinion, sometimes not.

Then, someone starts a thread they think is a counter example to the original, more extreme, argument that "everyone on the other side seems to hold" but it has problems in the details and doesn't really make the point the OP was trying to make, at least not without a lot of help.

Finally, people ignore all that and yell at and shit on each other about guns....

/edited to add: ...and spelling.

I was chewing gum when this made me smile...bit my lip. Who do I sue?

[
Also I still really would like to get a grasp on how you think....
Would you please address the comparison between AAD/rsl/reserves and weapons? So if they don't always work then we shouldn't bother with them?????

Kallend-you've ignored my question-I was hoping you'd try to give me an honest answer.....
I'm beginning to think you're just out to stir people up/a troll?????