quade

Tell me again how being armed will save you from a mentally unstable person with a gun?

Liberals: first they say they want to ban guns, then everybody in the whole friggin world goes and buy's a gun and bullets if they can even get them.

GUESS WHAT FOLKS: we are on perpetural backorder. There are no 223's available right now in any grain weight.

Thanks liberals for messing up our hobby.

Liberals: first they say they want to ban guns, then everybody in the whole friggin world goes and buy's a gun and bullets if they can even get them.

GUESS WHAT FOLKS: we are on perpetural backorder. There are no 223's available right now in any grain weight.

Nope - it is the 'fraidy cats' who created the panicky run on the gun stores.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

No it's the liberal that started the conversation that they wanted a ban on AR/ 223.

THEY WERE LIBERALS

And as a result EVERYBODY OF EVER RACE CREED AND COLOR AND POLITICAL PERSUASION, INCLUDING THE FEDERAL GOV"T is out buying guns an ammo.

WHY....

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS WHEN IT IS GONE IT IS GONE.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEAR. ITS ABOUT OWNERSHIP and POSSESSION. AND BEING GRANDFATHERED IN UNDER ANY BAN.

No it's the liberal that started the conversation that they wanted a ban on AR/ 223.

THEY WERE LIBERALS

And as a result EVERYBODY OF EVER RACE CREED AND COLOR AND POLITICAL PERSUASION, INCLUDING THE FEDERAL GOV"T is out buying guns an ammo.

WHY....

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEAR. ITS ABOUT OWNERSHIP and POSSESSION. AND BEING GRANDFATHERED IN UNDER ANY BAN.

So liberals' words strike fear in the hearts of gun owners who start panic buying.

I think that's what I said previously, just using different words.

THEY WERE LIBERALS

WHY....

So liberals' words strike fear in the hearts of gun owners who start panic buying.

I think that's what I said previously, just using different words.

The run are newbies mostly libs. Experienced buyers have had plenty of stocks at pre lib blab ban prices. The cool thing are the libs will be stuck with guns and ammo worth less than what they paid. It will take about a year for prices to stabilize.

:D:D:D:D
You equate college degrees to smart?
:D:D:D:D

Nope, that is NOT what I wrote.

Where did you learn to read? (You should sue them).

More of the SOS from the prof.

Who taught you about context?
Oh...self-taught, I see.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yes we really push that liberal version of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, computer science...

So, you assume those people are all robots having no other interests or activities than their elected discipline?

Makes them kinda one dimensional, doesn't it? I'm sure they appreciate your insult.

Oh wait, maybe THAT'S the explanation for your diatribes!

Yes we really push that liberal version of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, computer science...

So, you assume those people are all robots having no other interests or activities than their elected discipline?

Makes them kinda one dimensional, doesn't it? I'm sure they appreciate your insult.

Oh wait, maybe THAT'S the explanation for your diatribes!

So how are professors pushing a liberal agenda on these out-of school interests, like skydiving or skateboarding? You should try reading the thread BEFORE hitting "post"?

>And as a result EVERYBODY OF EVER RACE CREED AND COLOR AND POLITICAL
>PERSUASION, INCLUDING THE FEDERAL GOV"T is out buying guns an ammo.

>WHY....

Because the NRA (and the industry it represents) got exactly what it wanted out of the recent shootings.

>WHY....

Because the NRA (and the industry it represents) got exactly what it wanted out of the recent shootings.

Ummmm....so, Diane Feinstein and Joe Biden are doing the NRA's bidding? Interesting argument.

I agree that lots of people jumped the gun (pun) in buying up weapons and ammo before there was evidence of a gun grab. But then, they turned out to be right. The only way I see to blame that on the NRA is to say that POTUS, Diane, Joe and the others proposing a ban are in the NRA's pocket.

There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory...and this is nothing like a good conspiracy theory.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

>WHY....

So you allege NRA is out promoting mass shooting to gain gun sales. WRONG
Mass shooting + Liberal( OBAMA) talk of bans= run on guns
NRA= preserve rights
We've already been through this BV. Can't cut into the conversation anywere you please and attempt to prove your point.

>WHY....

So you allege NRA is out promoting mass shooting to gain gun sales. WRONG
Mass shooting + Liberal( OBAMA) talk of bans= run on guns
NRA= preserve rights
We've already been through this BV. Can't cut into the conversation anywere you please and attempt to prove your point.

So liberals' words cause panic in the hearts of gun owners who rush out and start panic buying.

>So you allege NRA is out promoting mass shooting to gain gun sales.

Nope.

>Mass shooting + Liberal( OBAMA) talk of bans= run on guns

NRA claim that Obama wants to GRAB YOUR GUNS = run on guns. (Hint - see if gun sales were increasing before any of the recent mass shootings.) Good for the NRA, good for the gun industry. The shootings were just another tool they could use to achieve their aims.

As always - follow the money.

Nope.

NRA claim that Obama wants to GRAB YOUR GUNS = run on guns. (Hint - see if gun sales were increasing before any of the recent mass shootings.) Good for the NRA, good for the gun industry. The shootings were just another tool they could use to achieve their aims.

Wrong. OBAMA claims to take guns, hence NRA says no we'll resist taking guns. NRA isn't the one wanting to take the guns. You go in circles. You've never bought guns or ammo so how would you know about any motivation in buying guns. BTW: did you buy your gun yet, OBAMA going to ban guns so you better go get one while you can if you can even find one to buy.

Nope.

Wrong. OBAMA claims to take guns, hence NRA says no we'll resist taking guns. NRA isn't the one wanting to take the guns. You go in circles. You've never bought guns or ammo so how would you know about any motivation in buying guns. BTW: did you buy your gun yet, OBAMA going to ban guns so you better go get one while you can if you can even find one to buy.

Do you ever read over what you type before you click the Post button?

>Wrong. OBAMA claims to take guns, hence NRA says no

Nope. Obama says he WON'T take your guns - the NRA then claims he really will.

============
NRA: Obama will take your rifle, shotgun, handgun
Amanda Sakuma, @iamsakuma
10:28 AM on 02/03/2013

Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association, appeared on Fox News Sunday just days after testifying during a congressional hearing on gun violence, to stoke fears that President Obama will disarm “law-abiding citizens” of their most basic weapons.

“During the campaign, when [Obama] said to people, ‘I will not take away your rifle, shotgun, handgun.’ They leafleted the country with flyers like this, ‘Obama’s not gonna take your gun,’ ‘Obama will protect gun rights,’” LaPierre said. “And now he’s trying to take away all three.”
============

============

Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the National Rifle Association, appeared on Fox News Sunday just days after testifying during a congressional hearing on gun violence, to stoke fears that President Obama will disarm “law-abiding citizens” of their most basic weapons.

“During the campaign, when [Obama] said to people, ‘I will not take away your rifle, shotgun, handgun.’ They leafleted the country with flyers like this, ‘Obama’s not gonna take your gun,’ ‘Obama will protect gun rights,’” LaPierre said. “And now he’s trying to take away all three.”
============

OBAMA's not going to take your GUNS, he just going to take Your AR-15 platform guns.

Not taking guns and taking a gun is what you are missing.

Its funny how you pick words out selectively to change meaning to your satisfaction.

True: OBAMA doesn't want to take your guns, a shot gun, and pistol.
TRUE: OBAMA wants to take away: AR15 Which is what this whole conversation is about.

These guns he wants to take:

AR-15, with bolt modification
223 WSSM
223 remington
5.45x39mm (.21 Genghis)
243 WSSM
6mm PPC
6mm WOA
6mm BR Remington
6mm Hagar
6.5mm PPC
6.5 WSSM
6.5 WOA
6.5mm Grendel
25 WSSM
6.8x43mm SPC
.30 Herrett Rimless Tactical (6.8x43mm case trimmed to 41mm and necked up to .308; the 6.8mm version of the .300 Whisper)
7.62x25
7.62x39mm
.30 RAR
300 OSSM
.357 Auto
.35 Gremlin (necked up 6.5 Grendel to 358)
.358 WSSM (various names, but all are some form of a WSSM necked up to 35 caliber, some are shortened to make them big game legal in Indiana)
.458 SOCOM
.50 Action Express
.50 Beowulf

AR-15 using a simple blowback operation
.17 HMR
.22 LR
.22 WMR
9x19mm
9x21
9x23
30 Carbine
357 Sig
40S&W
400 Cor-Bon
41 Action Express
10mm Auto
45 GAP
45ACP
45 Super
45 Win Mag

This list is in no way complete.

This list does not include complete different uppers like the FN 5.7 or the one that shoots .410 shotgun, crossbow bolts or bolt action uppers like the 50BMG

============

============

Holy bear shit in the woods..

You equate THAT to be saying the NRA....

I give up. For a smart guy, you sure can post some stupid stuff. I have to assume it's sarcasm again.