Stumpy

"Legitimate rape" won't make you pregnant

So, if "Pregnancy from rape is rare," and the Journal of Os & G's states there's about 32,101 pregnancies per annum... And, we know that only about 10% of rape victims report the crime.... Sheesh.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

There you have it folks! A good example of what is running this country. If, he is that 'mis-informed' about rape, just think of what else he 'mis-informed' about. Good Lord!!

Chuck

Ya ain't got to be smart to be in the Senate; just popular. :S
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Fucking awesome.

Intersetingly, in his apology statement he says that he 'mispoke' with no further details. Since he quite clearly said what he meant on the pregnancy issue and was just plain wrong, I'm quite curious as to what he thinks his mistatement was?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

There you have it folks! A good example of what is running this country. If, he is that 'mis-informed' about rape, just think of what else he 'mis-informed' about. Good Lord!!

Chuck

Ya ain't got to be smart to be in the Senate; just popular. :S

There ya' go! ;)

Chuck

Not many fucks were given by the good citizens of the great state of Missouri.

Like elsewhere in the country. Now they can see clearly they've elected an idiot. To late.

He hasn't been elected yet, fortunately.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Like elsewhere in the country. Now they can see clearly they've elected an idiot. To late.

I'm happier when I do not follow politics. ;)

Intersetingly, in his apology statement he says that he 'mispoke' with no further details. Since he quite clearly said what he meant on the pregnancy issue and was just plain wrong, I'm quite curious as to what he thinks his mistatement was?

Maybe he was thinking of prison rape.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Reminds me of the "forcible rape" vs. the "other" rape issue.

Reminds me of my first professional interview post graduate school with the medical director of a county health department. When discussing this subject, his words were, "If rape is inevitable you may as well lay back and enjoy it."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

That same comment (among other gaffes, but that one was seared into the electorate's minds) probably lost Clayton Williams the governorship to Ann Richards in Texas in 1990. He was up by about 20 points, lost by 11.

It's really not very funny.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

:| Where DO we get these people?

They can be found in positions of power and half the country wants to let them do even more for them

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

This guy takes the term "fucktard" and owns it.

fuckwhit! what a dip shit!
Can't wait till Faux news saves this guy!
Or at least tries to save this guy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yes he has, he's a Congressman.

akin.house.gov/

I hope his district is pleased with their choice.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Just to prove that the Yanks don't have a monopoly on arsehole politicians shouting their mouth off making offensive comments on rape, heres the UK's entrant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19323783
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca