AMax

Who will win the 2012 presidential elections

No one. Especially not the American people.

Just like every other election.... a choice between Shit Sandwich and Shit Sandwich with mustard.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just like every other election.... a choice between Shit Sandwich and Shit Sandwich with mustard.

More like Ketchep (red) and...well, what's a blue topping? Bad mayo?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

More like Ketchep (red) and...well, what's a blue topping? Bad mayo?

How about a choice between a Turd Sandwich and a Giant Douche?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I will say that the current likely Republican choice (Romney) is better than most of the others, with the possible exception of Paul.

The biggest problem with Paul is that he doesn't believe in compromise. In a country with 300 million people, and 635 congresscritters, it's not like he's going to get anything done without it.

Those on the right will have to acknowledge the rights of the ones on the left to exist. Those on the left will have to acknowledge the rights of the ones on the right to exist. No one is going to be completely happy. But all those people everyone disagrees with are real people, too.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Life is a shit sandwich -- if you have more bread, you can eat less shit.

The biggest problem with Paul is that he doesn't believe in compromise. In a country with 300 million people, and 635 congresscritters, it's not like he's going to get anything done without it.

His main platform is to bring back the gold standard.

That.is.horrible.
It is the gold standard that is one of the main cause of 1930s Great Depression.

Europe has its own version of the "gold standard" (The Euro Currency) and the 2008 Depression is now longer and worse than their 1930 Great Depression.

His austrian economic thoughts constantly predicted hyperinflation in the U.S in 2009-2010-2011-2012. They were not just wrong; the contrary happened.

He wants to bring troops from countries like South Korea where U.S troops are absolutely vital to the countries' defense.

I like Ron Paul in the sense that he stuck with the same policies for over a decade, but they don't make it right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

p-s: The election is downright simple:
Is the economy perceived to be going better or is it perceived as tanking? Everything else is pretty much secondary. Essentially, the U.S is relying for the Euro not catastrophically collapsing all of a sudden.

Cheers! :)Shc

The USA is in dire straights. The winners in November will be the strongest power brokers.

"Invest in beans and bullets in equal amounts." ~ Vietnam Vet on the VVA Talklist.

The five G's, God, guns, gear, grub and guts. ~Neal Boortz

Determine your allies, pull your family together, establish your enclave and be prepared.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Good point. :)
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>Determine your allies, pull your family together, establish your enclave and be prepared.

Echoes of Chuteless!

==================
You should read the postings I made....I NEVER said the end of the world...I said the "end of the USA", and I said possibly 2006, more likely 2007, but definitely before the end of Geo W Bush's 2nd term.

Get your fact straight, my friend. The world will carry on for some time after the end of the USA, but not for a very long time.
The end of the USA is the end of it as a recognized nation, like the Roman empire, the Nazi empire, the Japanese Empire, and all the many empires that existed, only to have their well earned demise after a certain length of time.

The demise of the USA is coming soon and it too,is well deserved, and its land and people will be taken over by four other nations.....England, France, Russia and China, and China will be the dominent nation in the world.

If you open your American eyes, you can see the stage being set today for this event, which is predicted in God's WORD, and it WILL take place....like it or not.
=================
It is far too long to go into an indepth explanation, but I will state this.

New York City and Washington will be blow to bits through nuclear devastaion, brought about by Al Qeada and Osama.

THAT IS FACT< let me assure you.

There will be no Pentagon, No President, No Vice President, No Senate, No Congress, N FBI, No CIA and the list is endless.

Once it takes place, guess what will take place in the Middle East. The Arabs will do everything they can to wipe out the Jews, and although they will have limited success, tghe major war against them will take place at Armageddon about 2015 A.D.

There are MANY major developments that will also take place, involving North Korea, Japan, China, France, England, and Russia.

Terrifying events, buyt they will take place in your time.

I have trun...my time on the library computer is about to run out.
=========================
Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.

I just thought I would bring everyone interested up to date.

Nevertheless, you won't have to wait too long....it IS going to take place.....just a few extra months to enjoy yourselves while you can.....maybe a few extra jumps !

There are some who see the handwriting on the wall. I am not alone.

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

or, some such.

>There are some who see the handwriting on the wall. I am not alone.

You're definitely not. But since every single one of the thousands of predictions of the end of the world have not come true, clearly that handwriting is pretty easy to misinterpret.

>There are some who see the handwriting on the wall. I am not alone.

You're definitely not. But since every single one of the thousands of predictions of the end of the world have not come true, clearly that handwriting is pretty easy to misinterpret.

Please do not misunderstand, I am not predicting the end of the world, the Rapture or the Second Advent. I am just deeply concerned about the collapse of our economy, our moral value system and our social structure.

My message is, Beware of the Muslim Following Liberals. Social justice is the battle cry of the enemy.

Once you obtain the maturity to understand what liberalism is and what they stand for everything falls into place. The mosaic becomes a discernible graphic display of our immediate future.

Oh, it's late and I'm about to rant.

>I am just deeply concerned about the collapse of our economy, our moral value
>system and our social structure.

That's fine - and you're in good company. Ever since our country began people have lamented the collapse of society, the loss of decency, the takeover of our country by immigrants, the moral depravity of the younger generation etc etc. But we always seem to do OK so I'm not too worried.

>I am just deeply concerned about the collapse of our economy, our moral value
>system and our social structure.

That's fine - and you're in good company. Ever since our country began people have lamented the collapse of society, the loss of decency, the takeover of our country by immigrants, the moral depravity of the younger generation etc etc. But we always seem to do OK so I'm not too worried.

This country is very dependent on the rest of the world... we can see our vulnerability on multiple fronts and feel compelled to take the necessary precautions. I can understand why you're not worried, you can create your own energy, grow your own food and brew your own beer...you're not that much different from the rest of us crazies who also seek self sufficiency.

Proverbs 27:12
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

My message is, Beware of the Muslim Following Liberals.

I consider myself liberal and I'm not Muslim. Nor do I remotely believe in Islam. Additionally, I know a lot of liberals because I live in a very liberal part of the country. Moreover, most of the liberals I know are freaked by burqas and al-Quaeda.

So how many Muslim-following liberals do you think there really are? Are there a lot of them in your part of the country?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.