rushmc

Another Nutter with a Gun

If you're a nutter and you want a gun you have two legal choices:

4. Be an anti gun movie star

call me stupid...I got a big *whoosh* on that one.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Lots of the big name movie stars who played their most famous roles with a gun in their hand were anti gun. More of the recent (last 30 years) than earlier.

Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson off the top of my head.

Many of the "Hollywood Elite" also have a California Carry Permit (which is really hard to get), personal securtiy guards, gated communities, ect., but are very vocal about the ordinary citizens being armed.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I was thinking Rosi O’Donnell

I remember her visceral attack on Tom Selleck when he was on her talk show

Then is was learned she was one of a very few who had gotten permits for the body guards she employed to protect her and her children
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

3. Join a gang.

Wow. It's legal in your country, now?

What do you mean, now? It'd never been illegal to join a gang. Just illegal to commit crimes, violate RICO statutes or not pay taxes even if monetary gains are from illegal activities.

building a federated proclamation gives any person of sound mind the right to make train and give to others - any desighned weapon - - the only way someone can stop this is if they declair war on them-selves - walk up to that person and take the weapon away from them and the others by some type of force - - - -the cool thing about space is - -you build yourself and the weapon right - you would have to see equal or greater force before single removal became an issue - every point of conflict has a meating - every meating takes a movement - - OTO the enemy does not know this - they would have to choose to do a wrong thing in order to get close - the sound mind gets stronger - freedom gets angry - you see the real badge from the false 1 - everyone has the right to keep and bare arms - ever try training a soldier how to use his weapon after his hand just got cut off and his head was suffering from DU poisoning- a good act from a stronge officer creates a sound mind- - most issues with mind and social conditions are on the point of fact as to wrather or not anyone would choose to do the right - the safe and correct thing- kind - ---real pain equals a bullet - "Superman" if a sheriff chooses to make his bullets out of Kryptonite - he better not be pointing the gun at Superman - if Superman is making his bullets out of Kryptonite - he better not have to shoot a sheriff - some &*@# would have to be @#%%$$ up - I mean screwed up - homeless! Peace maker

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

"Superman" if a sheriff chooses to make his bullets out of Kryptonite - he better not be pointing the gun at Superman - if Superman is making his bullets out of Kryptonite - he better not have to shoot a sheriff

Superman would never use kryptonite bullets unless he needed to shoot another Superman. Or maybe Superboy, or Supergirl. And I hope he wouldn't shoot Supergirl, because she's super-hot. To kill a sheriff he could just use his super-hot ray vision and turn him into a crispy critter. But for crispy critters, I prefer animal crackers. The only problem is trying to figure out which crackers are what kind of animal, because of all those indistinct lumpy shapes. And speaking of lumpy shapes, I really like jelly-fish. But my favorite jelly for toast is strawberry jam. Not that squishy jelly stuff, but real jam that spreads smoothly. And sometimes when you're really in a jam, you just need Superman to come save you.

"Superman" if a sheriff chooses to make his bullets out of Kryptonite - he better not be pointing the gun at Superman - if Superman is making his bullets out of Kryptonite - he better not have to shoot a sheriff

Superman would never use kryptonite bullets unless he needed to shoot another Superman. Or maybe Superboy, or Supergirl. And I hope he wouldn't shoot Supergirl, because she's super-hot. To kill a sheriff he could just use his super-hot ray vision and turn him into a crispy critter. But for crispy critters, I prefer animal crackers. The only problem is trying to figure out which crackers are what kind of animal, because of all those indistinct lumpy shapes. And speaking of lumpy shapes, I really like jelly-fish. But my favorite jelly for toast is strawberry jam. Not that squishy jelly stuff, but real jam that spreads smoothly. And sometimes when you're really in a jam, you just need Superman to come save you.

why, john.... you're being funny and teasing. And doing a good job at it. I'm impressed.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Henderson said Gilkey had been showing signs of instability but that he thought any violent behavior on Gilkey's part would be self-inflicted and only after his wife had passed away from her terminal cancer. Gilkey had already served 10 years in prison for beating a man to death with a fence post in 1974 and in 1986 allegedly stabbed his own father.

Nobody I know would support someone with this type of violent history being allowed to purchase a gun.

Henderson said Gilkey had been showing signs of instability but that he thought any violent behavior on Gilkey's part would be self-inflicted and only after his wife had passed away from her terminal cancer. Gilkey had already served 10 years in prison for beating a man to death with a fence post in 1974 and in 1986 allegedly stabbed his own father.

Nobody I know would support someone with this type of violent history being allowed to purchase a gun.

Correct. If he served 10 years for killing a man, that's a felony, and felons are already prohibited from gun ownership.

What classifies him a a "nutter" is it the suicide attempt at the end? or the shooting of the co-workers?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

What classifies him a a "nutter" is it the suicide attempt at the end? or the shooting of the co-workers?

Matt

Do you really think that shooting dead a bunch of your co-workers and then shooting yourself is normal behavior?

The normal people I know don't do stuff like that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Do you really think that shooting dead a bunch of your co-workers and then shooting yourself is normal behavior?

The normal people I know don't do stuff like that.

I agree - anyone that shoots a bunch of co-workers and then shoots himself to death is a nutter.

I think that anyone that has actually shot himself to death should not be allowed to buy a gun from that day forward.

I feel pretty strongly about this

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants