rushmc

Another Nutter with a Gun

;)

Sorry, but the irony of this tragic story is just too good to pass up
No disrespect meant for the families and friends

It is time to stop letting teachers and professors have guns. They are all crazy
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/02/uah_biology_professor_question.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance) is a situation, literary technique, or rhetorical device, in which there is an incongruity, discordance, or unintended connection with truth, that goes strikingly beyond the most simple and evident meaning of words or actions.

In what way is this tragic event "ironic"?
Your ";)" says a hell of a lot more about your attitude than your pro-forma meaningless "no disrespect to the dead". Everything about your post drips of taking perverse pleasure in these meaningless deaths.

Don

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance) is a situation, literary technique, or rhetorical device, in which there is an incongruity, discordance, or unintended connection with truth, that goes strikingly beyond the most simple and evident meaning of words or actions.

In what way is this tragic event "ironic"?
Your ";)" says a hell of a lot more about your attitude than your pro-forma meaningless "no disrespect to the dead". Everything about your post drips of taking perverse pleasure in these meaningless deaths.

Don

Doesn't say shit about anything except for thinking about one professor who posts here regularly on the topic. A poster for whom you have taken over for as of late. You know, in the "I know more than anybody else on the topic " attitude you spout here regularly:)
Nice try bucko. Failed in the attempt, but nice try none the less.

Oh, are you a teacher ????
Abraham Lincoln

;)

It is time to stop letting teachers and professors have guns. They are all crazy

NEWS FLASH. Not all nutters work for the Post Office.

Special News Flash to rushmc: Not all postal workers (or any other occupation) are nutters.

Of all the stupid posts you have made, this latest one of yours must be the all time winner.

What this tragic story shows, once again, is that allowing nutters easy access to guns is a huge mistake.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What this tragic story shows, once again, is that allowing nutters easy access to guns is a huge mistake.

So, when are you going to finish up that 'future crime' machine so we'll know who's going to twist off at some unknown point in the future?

Until that point, it looks like allowing disarmed victim zones is a bigger mistake.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

;)

NEWS FLASH. Not all nutters work for the Post Office.You are right. Seems some of them work in centers for higher learning

Special News Flash to rushmc: Not all postal workers (or any other occupation) are nutters.True as well. See above

Of all the stupid posts you have made, this latest one of yours must be the all time winner.No, I can be much more stupid if I try:D

Just for teachers or professors
Abraham Lincoln

You were happy that Cho could easily buy a gun despite all the warning signs?

I'm unhappy that so many that would produce no "warning" signs were not allowed to be in a position to defend their lives.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

If it were not so easy for nutters to get guns, the rest wouldn't have such a great need to defend agains nutters with guns.

Sorry, strawman...all the legal obstacles to obtaining a firearm have done nothing to stop people who shouldn't have a weapon, from obtaining a weapon. Handguns in DC are a prime example. How well did that total ban work out? ...oh yeah...:|
Make light!

"I knew her fairly well," Reeves said Friday afternoon. "She was one of those very opinionated, bright people."

Hmmm...we might have some of those folks here.

After watching SC since its inception, I would say there are far more of the very opinionated, dim people here as they post the daily ditto brained tripe, as they parrot the droll and woefully ill named EIB.

"I knew her fairly well," Reeves said Friday afternoon. "She was one of those very opinionated, bright people."

After watching SC since its inception, I would say there are far more of the very opinionated, dim people here as they post the daily ditto brained tripe, as they parrot the droll and woefully ill named EIB.

:D:D Jeane...Sen. Franken will have a new guide for you to read about doling out the venom...you'll find the change refreshing... :P
Make light!

I just thought this was appropriate because the RW is just so GF'ing stoopid right? Couldn't possibly be mistaken as one of us ;)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

And most of us overlook that for you
Abraham Lincoln

I just thought this was appropriate because the RW is just so GF'ing stoopid right? Couldn't possibly be mistaken as one of us ;)

It does seem that there is a propensity for many of them to be from the "dumb as dirt, and proud of it" wing of the GOP.

"Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

must breath:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

must breath:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same for you
Abraham Lincoln

Check this out:

" A University of Alabama professor accused of fatally shooting three colleagues at a faculty meeting this week shot her younger brother dead at their home in the Boston suburbs more than 20 years ago, but records of it are missing, police said Saturday.

Amy Bishop shot her brother in the chest in 1986, Braintree police Chief Paul Frazier said at a news conference. She fired at least three shots, hitting her brother once and hitting her bedroom wall, before police took her into custody at gunpoint, he said..."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585781,00.html

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Check this out:

" A University of Alabama professor accused of fatally shooting three colleagues at a faculty meeting this week shot her younger brother dead at their home in the Boston suburbs more than 20 years ago, but records of it are missing, police said Saturday.

Amy Bishop shot her brother in the chest in 1986, Braintree police Chief Paul Frazier said at a news conference. She fired at least three shots, hitting her brother once and hitting her bedroom wall, before police took her into custody at gunpoint, he said..."

Amazing isnt it. To think, teacher or professors can get away with crap like that
Abraham Lincoln

Same for you

Aww poor wittle Polly:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

You think you upset me??:D:D

If so, you really get off on yourself
or
is it you get yourself off

I am so confused

:D
Abraham Lincoln

Check this out:

Amazing isnt it. To think, teacher or professors can get away with crap like that

I'm really curious about any kind of coverup that might have taken place in re her brother's shooting. Looks like records might be missing.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Their police records might be "peer reviewed" before becoming official/permanent;)

-NickDG