davjohns

Most expensive sex ever (Tiger Woods)

Just goes to show... things are not always as they may appear on the outside. Then again, so what. Tiger and the misses are having problems and Tiger has 'strayed'. It happen every day. I guess, since it involves a celebrity, it's different. Again, so what.

Chuck

Again, so what.

Yep. Happens every day. If it's a celebrity or not. Isn't worth a second thought.

Hi Chuck, hope you're doin' fine?? :)

It's sad to have to say that. The really-really bad part of 'domestic situations' is when violence enters. That's when attention should be paid. Most often, namely the female, winds-up dead. Other than that, every couple has 'words' and is quite common and no big deal.

Me?:D I've been just great! We've had a couple good snows here in West Texas and some really cold nights (are you listening Al Gore?) and I'm lovin' it!:D How in the world have you been? How's your family? I hope, all is well and you're smilin'!

Chuck

I find it appalling that you have any sympathy at all for somebody committing assault. I have none, she belongs in jail.

Some people deserve to get their ass kicked. May not make it right, but quite easy to have sympathy for them.

Fuck it - sometimes it is right anyway.

Hi Chuck,

Most often, namely the female, winds-up dead.

I've been out of town this last week ( so do not know what might have recently occurred ) but here ( near Portland, OR ) we have had 5 cases of the wife ( and sometimes more people ) dead by the husband or soon-to-be ex-husband; all within the last 1 1/2 - 2 months.

Not a good time to be an ex-wife here. This is NOT to be joking!!!!

As for her showing him how to use a 5-iron; none of us know the details. Who knows, maybe he swung at her first; after all, he seems to be such a nice husband. ;)

Just sayin . . .

JerryBaumchen

I agree about imposing morals on others. However, marriage involves the most solemn vow a person can make. The vow includes fidelity.

Seems like at lot of people do not agree with your definition, just look on divorce rates.

And not everyone takes any vows during marriage ceremony. Not everyone even had this ceremony (as to me it's waste of time and money).

A fellow Army Officer once pointed out to me that someone who breaks that vow can not be trusted to keep any other promises. After careful consideration, I agree. It is a matter of integrity and honor.

If you want to have sex with someone else, get a divorce first. If there are reasons you shouldn't get a divorce, keep it in your pants until circumstances change. Pretty simple.

I don't consider it a moral issue as others here seem to. I consider it a matter of integrity. An oath was given. Was it kept? If not; what good is your word?

Every time I hear such a "holier-than-thou" approach, I remember Larry Craig and bunch of other politicians who tell us how sanctuary is the marriage, while having affairs or sucking cocks in public toilets themselves. Even "matter of integrity" means different things for different people; I know some people who considered themselves high-integrity, but still cheat on exams or on taxes. So far I have never meet a single person in my life who would honestly say that he never lied, cheated or broken any promise. I would bet my last dollar you're not this kind of person either.

This is really a moral issue, and as it often happens with moral issues, there is a large distance between what people say, and what people do, which translates to infamous "do what I say, not what I do".

And I personally know a bunch of people to whom adultery (i.e. having sex with others while staying married) is something they're completely ok with.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Nope... but I don't think her emotional distress (if there really is any) is worth half of his net worth...

I believe cheating is a despicable act, I also believe most marriages should never happen.

I also don't impose my morals on other people, because we all see things differently.

I agree about imposing morals on others. However, marriage involves the most solemn vow a person can make. The vow includes fidelity. A fellow Army Officer once pointed out to me that someone who breaks that vow can not be trusted to keep any other promises. After careful consideration, I agree. It is a matter of integrity and honor. If you want to have sex with someone else, get a divorce first. If there are reasons you shouldn't get a divorce, keep it in your pants until circumstances change. Pretty simple.

I don't consider it a moral issue as others here seem to. I consider it a matter of integrity. An oath was given. Was it kept? If not; what good is your word?

How can there be the view that adultery is not acceptable and divorce is acceptable when they are both breaking the marriage vows? Does this view hold that a divorced person has no honor?
A man without a mustache is like a hamburger without a bun, Un-American.

Nope... but I don't think her emotional distress (if there really is any) is worth half of his net worth...

I believe cheating is a despicable act, I also believe most marriages should never happen.

I also don't impose my morals on other people, because we all see things differently.

I agree about imposing morals on others. However, marriage involves the most solemn vow a person can make. The vow includes fidelity. A fellow Army Officer once pointed out to me that someone who breaks that vow can not be trusted to keep any other promises. After careful consideration, I agree. It is a matter of integrity and honor. If you want to have sex with someone else, get a divorce first. If there are reasons you shouldn't get a divorce, keep it in your pants until circumstances change. Pretty simple.

How can there be the view that adultery is not acceptable and divorce is acceptable when they are both breaking the marriage vows? Does this view hold that a divorced person has no honor?

Disagree - a divorce ENDS the marriage vow, while adultery breaks it.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So a marriage vow no longer has "Until death do us part" in it?
A man without a mustache is like a hamburger without a bun, Un-American.

So a marriage vow no longer has "Until death do us part" in it?

Anymore, I think it's been changed out for "until the next person comes along".
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I was a woman scorned once. Took it all from my now ex-husband.
After what he did to me, the only way to hurt him was financially. So I did.

That's another good reason to never marry American women.

So, are you saying women from other countries, NOT American women, don't know the "hit 'em in the wallet since
they fucked up so fucking huge" scenario? If so, you're are wrong.

Look at the woman who find American men just do they can have "better lives".... It's all relative.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Your replie makes me sick to my fucking stomach. My ex tried everything in her power to make my life miserable before our divorce. She fucked up and cheated before I bent to her ways fortunately. As a man I gave her half of the assets accrued while we were married. If the tables had been turned she would have fucked me harder than she got fucked by her new boyfriend. A lot of infidelity dosent just happen cause the guy can't keep his dick in his pants. It takes two to get married and it takes two to fuck it up. Being a vindictive cunt (not saying you were) is a big reason why pre-nups(a contract saying I will commit to god but not my finances) exists.

So, are you saying women from other countries, NOT American women, don't know the "hit 'em in the wallet since they fucked up so fucking huge" scenario? If so, you're are wrong.

Well, I did not discuss this subject with women from ALL other countries, but in those three I lived in, they would not do that. The reason is that even if they tried, they wouldn't get a lot, if anything at all. American/British family court system seems to be quite unique in this matter, but it's possible to escape it as well, and I personally know a few examples (and even gave advice to one of them).

My opinion is that you ladies are getting it here just because men do not fight it hard enough. For those of us who had experience of fighting much more restrictive government/court systems (for example where you can get into jail by just appealing the court verdict), and ready to fight it to the end, it would likely to be different.

Look at the woman who find American men just do they can have "better lives".... It's all relative.

Well, according to USCIS report, "marriages arranged through these services (foreign dating agencies) would appear to have a lower divorce rate than the nation as a whole, fully 80 percent of these marriages having lasted over the years for which reports are available.", so it's not just women looking for a free ticket to USA. Indeed a lot of them just have much lower expectations than locals would do, and therefore would be happy to live with someone a local wouldn't. As a result, they would live together till death in a happy marriage, while a local would go through the third marriage trying to find someone who would "fit" her.

The way I'm usually saying it is that if you're an American man and you go outside USA - almost everywhere, except maybe UK - as long as you do not have unrealistic expectations (like being 60 and expecting to find a 18yo who'd fall in love with you), your chance to meet and marry a woman who is good-looking, and has a nice personality are increased dramatically comparing to what one would get in USA. And if you're an American woman and you go outside USA, your chance to meet and marry such a man are decreased dramatically. I do know some women from USA who married foreign men, but ALL of them are pretty much exceptional in all aspects - looks, personality, vibe, everything.

This is one of the reasons my son will be learning Russian and Chinese, as well as foreign cultures, and will keep extra two citizenships. Those stories, including your post, hopefully would help him to make the right choice, and if he ever screwed up, extra citizenships would help him to get away from it relatively cheap.

Hi Chuck,

Most often, namely the female, winds-up dead.

I've been out of town this last week ( so do not know what might have recently occurred ) but here ( near Portland, OR ) we have had 5 cases of the wife ( and sometimes more people ) dead by the husband or soon-to-be ex-husband; all within the last 1 1/2 - 2 months.

Not a good time to be an ex-wife here. This is NOT to be joking!!!!

As for her showing him how to use a 5-iron; none of us know the details. Who knows, maybe he swung at her first; after all, he seems to be such a nice husband. ;)

Just sayin . . .

JerryBaumchen

That's scarey! Women need to understand, it starts out yelling, a slap, a punch, the morgue. It only escalates and the woman is not going to 'change' him. The four best words women can follow when it does escalate are... 'GET THE HELL OUT!'

As for Tiger, he does have a reputation for having a bad temper. Like you said... we don't know all the facts in the situation. Until we do, there's not much we can say. It would only be conjecture on our part. If they are having problems, they need to get help or separate.

Chuck

There is a new movie in the works about Tiger;
Working title: Crouching Tiger, Hidden 3-Iron.;)

:D:D:D

Let's review the time line briefly...

3 months ago - the happy pair are the poster couple for
squeaky clean.

Then - Tiger is in an event involving his car.
His former version of the event was that his wonderful
wife was trying to save his life by break a car window
with a golf club. (A good lifesaving job requires multiple
windows apparently)
Since this description differed from the truth, we can
call this "lying to the police", which puts many of us in jail for the evening, but we are not rich.

The truth did emerge that it was domestic violence.
Or, as Dennis and Carmen call it, Wednesday evening.
(Generally, at least one participant must spend the
evening in jail, but most people are not really rich)

A fidelity infraction was announced. For some reason,
the couple announced the method of discovery. Cell phone.
Why was necessary?

I suspect that really rich people have sex offered to them a lot.
If Tiger was exercising his options with a variety of
participants... perhaps it was Elin's doctor who
announced Tigers infidelity to her.
...just a theory.

Your replie makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Well, that's too fucking bad, isn't it? SUICC.

And yes, I was a vindictive, Sicilian cunt. ;)

If I ever can find some poor sucker to marry me again, you can bet your sweet ass he will be putting his John Hancock on a prenup so I don't loose half *my* assets, or more. :P

Those stories, including your post, hopefully would help him to make the right choice, and if he ever screwed up, extra citizenships would help him to get away from it relatively cheap.

Wow. Good thing you're going to teach your child how to evade equitable distribution. What a man!! :D:D

Wow. Good thing you're going to teach your child how to evade equitable distribution. What a man!! :D:D

I understand why it doesn't sound good for someone, who previously admitted to "taking it all from their now ex-husband, as her only way to hurt him was financially". And yes, the purpose is exactly like that. "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" is my motto, and if he has someone who would try to take more than her fair share from him, he would have means to leave her even with less than her fair share is. Not fair? Play fair, and you get it fair.

I also teach my daughter to have self-respect, and never take more than her fair share is. Even if it might not be "equitable distribution".

Ivana Trump renegotiated her prenup claiming she didn't understand what she was signing because she didn't speak english at the time. And it worked!

"The Trumps signed a divorce pact after Ivana unsuccessfully challenged a prenuptial agreement that limited any divorce settlement to $25 million"

Link.

Look I don't want to sound misogynistic....but a little late

Reason #1 why guys should not get married!
THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR YOU! Sure she may be fun and kinky now, she says yes and eats one bit of that cake and you have blue balls for life! And worse yet she has you by the balls!

Just look at Tiger Woods!
Good guy! Nice guy! Clean cut! Good looking! Make good money and for all we can tell is a stand up individual.......he is what women call a catch.....yeah...and his wife desired him so much he was getting some left over low class tail on the side......because the dog needs to eat! and if the dog can't find any food at home the dog is going to go find food.

And guess what boys.....and girls.....guess who wins in all this?
Tiger? FRACK NO!
Here is how it went down.
She cut him off....no more loving....she rather shop.......after all he didn't understand HOW LITTLE SEX WOMEN NEED!
So poor Tiger still working hard (how many holes did he play with a broken leg?) still pulling in money decided to "talk to her"
To which she replided MEN DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LITTLE SEX WOMEN NEED! and went off and spent $10k on a fracking hand bag!
So poor Tiger did what any dog would do...got some on the side.
Bitch hit the fan and then hit him.
Poor guy all he ever wanted was loving.
But now he's sitting in a busted up hooptie watching 50% of his value go with that bitch! Like she did anything to deserve it!

And why?
Because....on average women have a very low sex drive and use sex as a weapon, as currency as a bargaining chip.

Yes there are bad marriages from the get go. But for the love of god, this world sucks enough! Please don't use sex as a weapon. In the immortal words of Lenny the man Cravitz "Let love flow!"
Love your partner, sure they may be down and haven't wooed you with poems and every day phone calls declaring their love for you....but that's because they are down and or are working.....so step up to the plate and "let love flow"

Love be gets love, passion begets passion and the world will be a better place.

Now I know none of you ladies are like this, via the various emails I've received. But maybe your friends are. and the next time one of your friends even mentions withholding love from their partner to get something, take that $1k had bag and slap that girl up side the head.

And love shouldn't flow in a 5 star hotel.....it should flow in the kitchen, in the living room on the couch while watching tv, in the morning right after the alarm goes off. Ladies, we men.....we love you, we adore you, we worship you, but we are men. And as men we have a sex drive that you just can't fathom. So just try to meet us half way. And....if nothing....it's good exercise :)
Be good to each other love each other.
Help make the world a better place and prove me wrong.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

She cut him off....no more loving....she rather shop.......after all he didn't understand HOW LITTLE SEX WOMEN NEED!

I still wonder why he didn't just dump her as he understood it? This is quite obvious (now) that they should never got married at the first time, but even when they did, it is not that difficult to quit it if it's obvious it doesn't work.

I still wonder why he didn't just dump her as he understood it? This is quite obvious (now) that they should never got married at the first time, but even when they did, it is not that difficult to quit it if it's obvious it doesn't work.

Simple, when a machine is broken what do we men do?
We fix it! We put out backs into it, we pour our blood into it, we pulverize our bones for it! But we never give up.
And Mr. Woods is an athlete, giving up is not in his bones. So he stuck it out hoping to fix "it".
But truth be told there are a lot of things one can fix....the hole in the ozone layer, an engine, a ship...but you can't "fix" a woman's sex drive. It is what it is and baring a major pharmaceutical innovation it's not going to change.
And ladies....before you throw me into the fires of Hatties those "working girls" those strip clubs......it's not only for dirt bags and scum buckets. You would be surprised how many "normal" guys have something on the side. And why?
Now either all of us men are dogs and pigs.....or perhaps half the blame lies in your lap as well?

Let love flow, love each other at no cost and with no condition.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Simple, when a machine is broken what do we men do?
We fix it! We put out backs into it, we pour our blood into it, we pulverize our bones for it! But we never give up. And Mr. Woods is an athlete, giving up is not in his bones. So he stuck it out hoping to fix "it".

A machine is different because it's passive and does not have personality. It gonna be meaningless effort to fix a machine which does not want to be fixed, and as soon as you put another screw in position immediately unscrews it. Even with regular machines not everything makes sense to be fixed. And it is not a sign of weakness either - acknowledging that you made a mistake which you cannot fix it, and move on does show one has balls.

There are 3 billion women around, and there is only one you. Why spend your life with someone who doesn't want to be with you? I don't get it.

But truth be told there are a lot of things one can fix....the hole in the ozone layer, an engine, a ship...but you can't "fix" a woman's sex drive.

You're talking about it like it's a widespread problem with women sex drive. My experience does not support it at all, nor the experience from my close friends, or it may be local issue. So far my guess was that such cases are extremely rare. And the solution is simple - if you cannot live with a control freak, don't marry one. It is possible to fight it, but it indeed takes balls. Give yourself, or better your closest friend, an oath that for one month you will stop approaching and asking her for sex, and if she approaches you, gently refuse it (you're tired, you feel sick, you got a migraine and so on). Do-it-yourself couple of times a day to make sure you would think using your upper head. I bet you'd see changes after the first week, and if you hold it for all three weeks, the changes might as well become permanent. Nothing worries a control freak more than possibility of losing this control, and this is a good way to control them.