davjohns

Most expensive sex ever (Tiger Woods)

Now I know none of you ladies are like this, via the various emails I've received. But maybe your friends are. and the next time one of your friends even mentions withholding love from their partner to get something, take that $1k had bag and slap that girl up side the head.

Sex for Coach bags is excluded though right? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The latest numbers indicated that 45% of all marriages were such that one partner had a significantly lower sex drive than the other.
And it's safe to assume that most of those on the low end were women.

Look some men know that a car is broken and it's time to buy a new one. Others..........well...a bit thick headed? A bit stubborn? But couldn't we also call those qualities as driven and motivated?
And not all guys want to be divorced, especially those with millions to loose.

And it's not about control nor power nor any of that stuff. It's.......that perfect thing called love. And in our crazy world....it can evaporate like a puddle in the Arizona sun.

And Woods isn't the only guy!
Remember Mr. Grant....yeah he was so desperate what did he do!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The latest numbers indicated that 45% of all marriages were such that one partner had a significantly lower sex drive than the other.

What numbers would those be? Do you have a link to the data?

And it's safe to assume that most of those on the low end were women.

Does your data indicate that, or are you talking out of your ass again like with your other BS observations regarding sex and gender?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Does your data indicate that, or are you talking out of your ass again like with your other BS observations regarding sex and gender?

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Starved-Marriage-Couples-Boosting-Libido/dp/0743227328

It's a very interesting book with some rather interesting observations regarding common medications and lower than "average" sex drive.

And please there is no need to be rude.
A simple request for source would have been sufficient.
And an observation is just an observation, much like an opinion is just an opinion.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Starved-Marriage-Couples-Boosting-Libido/dp/0743227328

A book from 2003 provides the "latest numbers?" <rolls eyes>

BTW, I asked for data. Can you identify or provide the data which the author references?

From the review of the book that you seem to hold in such high esteem:

Seasoned sex therapist Michele Weiner-Davis skewers two stereotypes about sex in marriage. First, she jettisons the idea that husbands are hot and wives are not, giving examples of "low-desire" men in her practice.

So, apparently you were talking out of your ass agin with your assumption.

And please there is no need to be rude.

Stop giving us guys such a bad name with your BS claims about what guys want, and I'll try not to hurt your feelings with rudeness.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Look some men know that a car is broken and it's time to buy a new one. Others..........well...a bit thick headed? A bit stubborn? But couldn't we also call those qualities as driven and motivated?

A motivation alone is quite useless criteria. Could we call Bin Laden motivated? Likely. But is he going to reach his goals? Nope.

And not all guys want to be divorced, especially those with millions to loose.

There are safeguards in place not to lose millions. I'm pretty sure Tiger is not going to lose half of his net worth either. One of guys I know didn't lose any money, even though he didn't have prenup. For those willing to fight hard and play mean, there are a lot of options.

And it's not about control nor power nor any of that stuff. It's.......that perfect thing called love. And in our crazy world....it can evaporate like a puddle in the Arizona sun.

So are you talking about love, or are you talking about sex drive? Those are different things.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

It's a very interesting book with some rather interesting observations regarding common medications and lower than "average" sex drive.

Unfortunately only a few parts are available, but even from those (page4) it describes a marriage when a man is not interested in sex.

Could you quote a piece which is related to 45%? I'm especially interested to see the age ranges, as in my opinion the results would differ dramatically if you're comparing 20-35 vs 45-60 ages.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Could you quote a piece which is related to 45%? I'm especially interested to see the age ranges, as in my opinion the results would differ dramatically if you're comparing 20-35 vs 45-60 ages.

When I get home I'll dig out the book and try and find that number.

But yes she indicated that it appeared to be as common with men as it was with women. But one of the major reasons she gave due to a reduced sex drive included common medications such as birth control pills as well as commonly prescribed anti depressants. And well...not many guys take birth control pills.

I said he was stubborn, I never said he was smart. I hope it all turns out well. But who knows?
As for the age differential and sex drive, yes I have to agree with you. It is simply amazing how different the sexs are! It's almost as if we were designed to fail as pair bonds?

NickDG! WTF man! You can say that and not be labeled a pig, i so much think it and POW!
But yeah, i'm sure she's talented!

As for the age differential and sex drive, yes I have to agree with you. It is simply amazing how different the sexs are! It's almost as if we were designed to fail as pair bonds?

Seems to be an indication that you've had issues in the past on this matter. And likely young too. There are a lot of slightly older women complaining about low sex drive in men by the time 40 rolls around.

Seems to be an indication that you've had issues in the past on this matter. And likely young too. There are a lot of slightly older women complaining about low sex drive in men by the time 40 rolls around.

Why do you think I'm in Yoga. :)
I have a very dumb theory about that tough. I hope it doesn't offend any one....but i'm sure it will.

Initially the man has the higher sex drive as of the moment the woman says I do. Trying to be a good man and all the man channels his sexual energy into building his career and a home for his family. Wife is happy, new house, new car, new hand bag and a husband who is happy to get it once a week.
Come 20 years later and the wife is now 40. Estrogen levels and testosterone levels adjust, she's now horny....but where is her husband? He has "retooled" his sex drive into a work drive and is now no longer interested in sex. Who is to blame? The wife for not recognizing there was a problem up front or the husband not wishing to talk about it?

I'm pretty sure Tiger is not going to lose half of his net worth

I'll take that bet.

If, Tiger had only learned to cook!:D

Chuck

"Well I guess it was back in '63, when eatin' my cookin' got the better of me..."

;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm pretty sure Tiger is not going to lose half of his net worth

I'll take that bet.

If, Tiger had only learned to cook!:D

Chuck

"Well I guess it was back in '63, when eatin' my cookin' got the better of me..."

;)

You got it, Bud!:D Gotta love Jerry Reed!

Chuck

[replyReason #1 why guys should not get married!
THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR YOU! Sure she may be fun and kinky now, she says yes and eats one bit of that cake and you have blue balls for life! And worse yet she has you by the balls!

Just look at Tiger Woods!
Good guy! Nice guy! Clean cut! Good looking! Make good money and for all we can tell is a stand up individual.......he is what women call a catch.....yeah...and his wife desired him so much he was getting some left over low class tail on the side......because the dog needs to eat! and if the dog can't find any food at home the dog is going to go find food.

And guess what boys.....and girls.....guess who wins in all this?
Tiger? FRACK NO!
Here is how it went down.
She cut him off....no more loving....she rather shop.......after all he didn't understand HOW LITTLE SEX WOMEN NEED!
So poor Tiger still working hard (how many holes did he play with a broken leg?) still pulling in money decided to "talk to her"
To which she replided MEN DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LITTLE SEX WOMEN NEED! and went off and spent $10k on a fracking hand bag!
So poor Tiger did what any dog would do...got some on the side.
Bitch hit the fan and then hit him.
Poor guy all he ever wanted was loving.
But now he's sitting in a busted up hooptie watching 50% of his value go with that bitch! Like she did anything to deserve it!

Really? So she is cause of his infidelity because you know for a fact that she has a low sex drive and denied him? Wow.

Yes it is true 100% of the time that wedding cake causes low sex drive in women, thus ruining the marriage. I can think of no married couples off the top of my head that this has not happened to:S

Way to pigeonhole the woman on this one. For all we know, the marriage is failing due to BOTH of them. But, ultimately, HE is the one that screwed...how many was it....more than SIX women??

On another note as a general comment to the thread-It is NEVER right to cheat. It is NEVER right to use violence. For heavens sake, have respect for yourself and your partner. Stop using your sex characteristics as an excuse for infidelity (this goes for men AND women) and act like the decent human being you were raised to be.
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

On another note as a general comment to the thread-It is NEVER right to cheat. It is NEVER right to use violence. For heavens sake, have respect for yourself and your partner. Stop using your sex characteristics as an excuse for infidelity (this goes for men AND women) and act like the decent human being you were raised to be.

+1

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

What if he nailed his wife's sister? Isn't that cause for violence?

Really? So she is cause of his infidelity because you know for a fact that she has a low sex drive and denied him? Wow.

Yes it is true 100% of the time that wedding cake causes low sex drive in women, thus ruining the marriage. I can think of no married couples off the top of my head that this has not happened to:S

Way to pigeonhole the woman on this one. For all we know, the marriage is failing due to BOTH of them. But, ultimately, HE is the one that screwed...how many was it....more than SIX women??

OK I never said it was ok for the guy to cheat. It's wrong. But it is also wrong to withhold love and to utilize it as a weapon.

Yes it's a failure on both sides but who gets hurt worse? Who suffers more?

Women, on average, are sexual camels. How many months if not years can a woman go with out sex?
For us guys, it's so different.

Never the less, a family is destroyed. A pox on both their houses. Her for her pride and him for his.

Will it be the last we ever see of this situation? Where by one partners diminished sex drive causes the partner to walk? I don't think so.

Like I pointed out, not too long ago Mr. Grant also decided that he needed to get some and look where he went to get it.