davjohns

Most expensive sex ever (Tiger Woods)

On another note as a general comment to the thread-It is NEVER right to cheat. It is NEVER right to use violence. For heavens sake, have respect for yourself and your partner. Stop using your sex characteristics as an excuse for infidelity (this goes for men AND women) and act like the decent human being you were raised to be.

What if he nailed his wife's sister? Isn't that cause for violence?

Probably is. Any way you slice it, Tiger's life is at this time... screwed. He's not that cute little guy who appeared on Phil Donahue's show with his little golf clubs slung over his shoulder. In the end, it was his 'wood' that got him in trouble.

Chuck

In this digital age of perfect communication.....we seldom speak. And we seldom listen.
Thus we criticize and find flaws with others.
It's a sad state of affairs really.

Not true - there are many out there, myself included, that tend to speak too much. You are correct somewhat in the listening category.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In this digital age of perfect communication.....we seldom speak. And we seldom listen.

Not true - there are many out there, myself included, that tend to speak too much. You are correct somewhat in the listening category.

Brotha I am in the same freaking boat. I just talk too much. I'm too open.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I was actually trying to address Amazon's quote that 90% of respondents sais "cheating is wrong", while 40% have done it themselves. WTF?
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

I was actually trying to address Amazon's quote that 90% of respondents sais "cheating is wrong", while 40% have done it themselves. WTF?

Amazon doesn't care if it is only a blowjob between
consenting adults. She says that all the time.
:ph34r:

Lots of things are "wrong" that many do daily: not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, speeding, driving with underinflated tires...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Simple! They know it's wrong yet, they do it any way.

Chuck

Lots of things are "wrong" that many do daily: not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, speeding, driving with underinflated tires...

I should checked the original phrase; it said "90% of married people disapprove of extramarital relationships". Somehow I can't understand how can you disapprove what you do yourself (and apparently is comfortable with).
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Amazon doesn't care if it is only a blowjob between consenting adults. She says that all the time.

I don't care either, but are you trying to say that those 90% respondents don't care too?

90% of the respondents don't care what I say.

Look at the bright side... possibly, 10% do care what you say!:D

Chuck

There you go again.....

Just jealousy for those getting them I suppose:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I personally do not care what other people do in their private lives.... why do so many of you do care so fucking much.....that is just whacked man....So Many fucking voyuers out there on the fringe right needing to dig into other peoples personal lives and try to legislate morality that most of them do not even live up to.:S:S:S

[reply

Amazon just wants a bit of this Persian hotness....and is just pissed I'm not willing to give it away.....I'm a married man after all.

But for a small price....I would give her a nice foot rub....but only if she kept her socks on! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

[reply

Amazon just wants a bit of this Persian hotness....and is just pissed I'm not willing to give it away.....I'm a married man after all.

But for a small price....I would give her a nice foot rub....but only if she kept her socks on! :)

Keep on dreaming:ph34r::ph34r:

I dont do little guys... stature is important

Hey I measure from the crack of my ass! ;)
Just like you weigh your self naked and after a good movement :P

Most guys do... that is why this... is not 9"

|-----------------------------------------------------------------|

See how nice I am.... I was being generous

Most guys do... that is why this... is not 9"

|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
See how nice I am.... I was being generous

See I told you that you wanted me.....but for now I'm taken and you'll just have to have some one else rub your feet.
:P

Anyhow, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop: the love child.
In 3, 2, 1....

Nah!
If this story has taught guys anything, it's that if you want to get some on the side.....hire a professional.

Anyhow, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop: the love child.
In 3, 2, 1....

its worse than that, she has made him give up golf.

fuck that. there's no way this can work with her forcing him to give up golf. at this point, he's better off giving her whatever he has to to get out of the marriage. its not going to last anyway.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com