sfc

crappy palin speak

people don't learn from getting bailed out they learn from enduring through and repairing their own mistakes. when people learn to take care of themselves that is when things will get better.

When you find the energy to quote, so I know what you're addressing, I will answer you.

You do realize your elitist remarks denigrating Palin will only serve to further bolster the right....right?

I'm sure millions of people are viewing DZ.com right now, have read me calling her trailer trash and are now changing their vote.

The sad fact is that there are SO MANY like you on the left who are trying so desperately to vilify her. So while you are correct that your one little voice here on dizzy is one of insignificance, collectively, your vitriolic voices are galvanizing the republican party. They are rallying behind her and behind McCain. There is an energy there that hasn't been there that you and your ilk are only adding fuel to, so I say, keep it up.

I'm getting this icky feeling of Jeane Dixon or Cleo and this majical nonsense...... read carefully....it's teh economy, stupid, as quote by James Carville.

Your side has trashed the economic health of this nation for at least 50 years, either we fix it now or appoint McSame and finish her off, then the people will realize what happened and create change, not the same. I think people have awoken enough by now.

You do realize your elitist remarks denigrating Palin will only serve to further bolster the right....right?

I'm sure millions of people are viewing DZ.com right now, have read me calling her trailer trash and are now changing their vote.

The sad fact is that there are SO MANY like you on the left who are trying so desperately to vilify her. So while you are correct that your one little voice here on dizzy is one of insignificance, collectively, your vitriolic voices are galvanizing the republican party. They are rallying behind her and behind McCain. There is an energy there that hasn't been there that you and your ilk are only adding fuel to, so I say, keep it up.

Yup. Obama's thunder has been stolen. As quoted by lawrocket....McCain is a stealy eyed political man
www.FourWheelerHB.com

How is GWB even in your post? What does he have to do with the current election?

It has to do with blind faith.
I feel many would try to find something positive about whomever the VP selection was just because it is the republican nominee. I feel many just vote party lines and not what is best for the country.

Another reason I mention bush is because of the common mentality of his supporters and their refusal to believe any facts. They do every thing they can to add fog to the truth. I mean the maybe first lady of the future said she(Palin) has foreign policy experience because she lived close to Russia!!!!!! If that’s not reaching I don’t know what is.

I think her being a woman had to do more with her being picked then her experience and that in it self is sexiest, and in my opinion disgraceful.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Repeatedly.

I don't simply accept them as "inaccurate" because Obama The Almighty says they're inaccurate.

Read more John.

How in the world would Obama's opponents know his plans better than he does?

The claims are patently false. They have NOT been verified. They are NOT what Obama plans. They've been discredited by a bipartisan group dedicated to sorting through such political propaganda. They've also been discredited by snopes. The only reason you would possibly believe them is because you want to believe them. It's certainly NOT because they have any basis in fact.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm not prejudiced against her

... just pointing out that she is trailer, meaning she is backwoods and idiotic

no contradiction here folks, nope not at all...

lordie lordie... :S

Maybe I like trailer trash. Actually 1 of my friends is trailer. He's very right, but amusingly so, like most rightwingers he couldn't even tell me the basic construction of congress, the 3 branches of government or anything. The other night we were out, my gf and he and his wife, he got drunk and tried to be intellectual and refered to MLK as Martha Lutin King! We all had a good laugh. So he is trailer, his politics are retarded, as most neo-cons, he is uneducated, as most neo-cons, but he is likelable, unlike most neo-cons.;)

Yup. Obama's thunder has been stolen. As quoted by lawrocket....McCain is a stealy eyed political man

Even if true, it's the economy, stupid, as per James Carville.....how u guys gonna navigate past that, past $4 gas, etc?

How is GWB even in your post? What does he have to do with the current election?

It has to do with blind faith.
I feel many would try to find something positive about whomever the VP selection was just because it is the republican nominee. I feel many just vote party lines and not what is best for the country.

Another reason I mention bush is because of the common mentality of his supporters and their refusal to believe any facts. They do every thing they can to add fog to the truth. I mean the maybe first lady of the future said she(Palin) has foreign policy experience because she lived close to Russia!!!!!! If that’s not reaching I don’t know what is.

I think her being a woman had to do more with her being picked then her experience and that in it self is sexiest, and in my opinion disgraceful.

Let me first say I associate with neither party. I feel I must say that because as soon as I start questioning someone they assume me to be in the opposite party which is untrue. I simply scrutinize both parties and am disappointed with what I see.

As far as blind faith and refusal to believe facts...both parties are equally guilty of that. Consider Obama's lack of experience for a second....that appears to me as a significant show of blind faith on the part of the dems.

Do you have a source for Palin's foreign policy experience remark? In all seriousness I'd really like to learn about it.

Speculating the reason she was selected is because she is female is actually pretty darn sexist. Nevermind her accomplishments during her short time as a governor. Her taking on corruption in her own party and winning. Taking on lobbyists. 80+% approvale rating in her own state. Yep nevermind all that stuff.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Abortion, she wants it illegal all the time, a big issue of hers. Well, <20% agree with her....what do ya think?

I agree with her. I don't place much significance on polls or what others "think." I am definitely pro-life, and she is pro-life and that's good. It's a platform of the Republican party and so I don't think it is to her detriment to be pro-life. I suppose some will argue the difference between sorta pro-life and extremely pro-life. We have had a majority of conservative judges on the SC for some time now, and there has been no change in policy, so I don't think there's much for abortionists to worry about.
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

Do you have a source for Palin's foreign policy experience remark? In all seriousness I'd really like to learn about it.

Here you go bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zP8uFPWxaA

Hah that was sure a lot of double talk. I'm surprised she wasn't better prepared to answer that question. Either that and she was prepared only didn't believe so she stammered through it.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I love the daily show/and the Colbert report but understand that they are very left and edit things to be funny. I couldn’t believe that the maybe future First lady sounded so dumb until i saw it for real. I’ll take MB speaking any day over that.

I had nightmares of the Ms. Carolina incident watching that. Seriously when I see stuff like that I feel a pain in my tummy and I make a face like I just had a whole lime with the skin and all.

What's funny about people who are against Palin... when criticizing her experience they always forget she is the Governor of Alaska...NOT the mayor of some small town.

In California, 660k people is just slightly larger than a small town. Has the AK legislature ever been majority Democrat? Has she ever had to fight the opposition? Thanks to oil taxes, citizens get money, not taxes. Has she ever had to deal with an honest deficit?

People railed at the Dan Quayle pick and in that term of office, he did little to prove the critics wrong. He wasn't nearly as stupid as he appeared, but does anyone here want to say they would have been happy with him running the free world if Bush had fallen?

BTW, for all the men lusting for reasons I can't quite fathom - Tina Fey will be a much hotter looking knockoff of her.

They actully cover more importent news then the so calld real news shows.

I remember when they had stooped habeas corpus they were one of the few places that devoted some time to it. To me that was a huge news story but I guess Brittany shaving her head took priority.:S;)

I don't think it's any secret that he intends to raise income taxes on the highest earners. For perspective, here's what those top two income tax rates are now (hint, he's gonna raise taxes on singles earning more than $165k/year or couples earning more than $200k/year by 3 percent, and he's gonna raise taxes on people earning more than $357k/year by 4.5%)

Even that's not quite correct - the marginal tax rate would increase by 3 and 4.5% on those brackets. If you're in the 33% bracket, that would result in an overall increase of 0 - 1.6%, depending on where your AGI lies in the range.

I love those guys too. They crack me the frak up. the best part about them is they don't let party lines stop them from pointing out absurdities for a good laugh.

They didn't exist in the Clinton era, but if Obama wins, we can expect to see Stewart and Colbert ravage his administration - I suspect we'd see a lot of rookie stupidity, like with Clinton in 93.

Best lines this week - not only is Palin closest to Russia, she's closest to outer space! So when the aliens come, she is most qualified.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no the mortgage meltdown was caused by stupid people

Yes, they're called the Bush Admin.

It is the duty of the fed reserve to adjust interest rates as needed.

Under that logic, Clinton was responsible for the dot-com bubble bursting. I don't think it was Clinton's fault any more than I think that this mortgage bubble bursting is Bush's fault.

Perhaps that is why you think I am a Republican. Anyone who doesn't pin 100% of all bad in this planet on a Republican is a Republican, right?

I don't blame Republicans for every market downturn of the last 100 years. I don't credit Democrats for every positive market fluctuation of the last 100 years. Thus, I am a Republican mouthpiece, right?

Even when we had our Carter recession, they kept rates high as to not get into this mess.

You brought up the Unemployment rate earlier today. Take a look at Carter's unemployment rate. (Please note: he was also dealing with the residue of the failed Nixon domestic policies. But it seems that even with a democratic Congress, he failed to do anything positive with the economy.) Add unemployment and inflation rates and you've got a "misery index." I note that right now, the misery index is the highest since Nov. 1990.

Bush and the reserve artificially kept them low for a long time

Also - please note that the drops in the interest rate in the early 2000's were intended to prevent a full-on recession from occurring. Add the economic downturn and 9/11 together, it's amazing we didn't enter into a good-sized recession.

It was a giant pyramid scheme and the gov failed to intervien, just as with Katrina.

And just as with the dot-com bubble. Lots of people got VERY wealthy. Millions lost that money to them.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What's funny about people who are against Palin... when criticizing her experience they always forget she is the Governor of Alaska...NOT the mayor of some small town.

In California, 660k people is just slightly larger than a small town. Has the AK legislature ever been majority Democrat? Has she ever had to fight the opposition? Thanks to oil taxes, citizens get money, not taxes. Has she ever had to deal with an honest deficit?

660k is greater than 0 which is why Obama compared her time as mayor (not as governor) to his leading a campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUCfdfRnP8&feature=related
www.FourWheelerHB.com