sfc

crappy palin speak

Clinton drained us over his term. By the end many people had very little left to make it though 911. The companies like Enron and Tyco already were bankrupt when bush took office they had nothing left to survive 911. Clinton balanced the buget on our backs and drained our savings to do it. my pay and bring home pay shrunk each year clinton was in office. I have had an increase each year Bush has been there.

>>>>>>>>>>Clinton drained us over his term.

I expected as much brilliance. Figures are from start to end of his terms.

- Unemp 7% to 4%

- Deficit from -290B to +236B

- Annual debt addition fell from 250B to 33B

- Valur of the dollar as compared to Canada: $1US = $1.28CAN to $1US = $1.55CAN

- Dow Jones 3500 to 9800

So how is it your argument makes any sense?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clinton balanced the buget on our backs and drained our savings to do it.

So you at least admit the obvious, Clinton did balance the budget. How did it drain your your savings? Wages were up and inflation typical, if you failed to save then you failed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my pay and bring home pay shrunk each year clinton was in office.

I don't know what your vocation was, but I increased my pay.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I have had an increase each year Bush has been there.

I have also, at least as of late, of course factoring in tripple gas prices, rent increase, food more expensive and just about everything more, I actually have pay cut.

still a tax increase. what happened to the PROMISS "TAX CUTS FOR THE 95% OF AMERICANS"?
if this tax is exempt from that quote what other taxes are exempt? what tax will he cut?

Do you think 95% of working Americans make more than $250k per year (per family, $200k per individual)?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

CAPITAL GAINS TAX

blah blah blah.

You can verify the above at the following web sites:

cnn

cnn2

fox?

AARP

WP

WP2

Very funny.:D:D:D I guess you didn't ACTUALLY go to those sites.

This is one of those bogus claims that's been circulating on the internet for some time, indicating that true believers in the GOP don't bother to check their facts.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I just need to find someone to extract the smoke outta my ass that Obama blew...unless he has a magic wand, I just don't see how it's possible for him to do the things he says.
All flash, no substance.

On the subject of blowing smoke, try checking some of those sites that you claim support the figures you quoted.

It appears the crap I posted disagrees with the crap you posted.
I think we're possibly reading it the way we want to.

I still stand by what was posted...
PER THE CNN SITE:
Barack Obama
Opposed extending 2003 Bush tax cut law through 2010. Supports eliminating marriage penalty and extending child tax credit. Proposes a "making work pay" tax credit of up to $500 per person, or $1,000 per working family. Proposes eliminating income taxes for seniors making less than $50,000 per year and eliminating all capital gains taxes on start-ups and small businesses. Says he would reform the child and dependent care tax credit by making it refundable and allowing low-income families to receive up to a 50 percent credit for child care expenses. Favors tax cuts for middle-class workers and tax increases for top earners. Says he would restore the top two income tax rates to their pre-2001 levels of 36 percent and 39.6 percent.

I don't think it's any secret that he intends to raise income taxes on the highest earners. For perspective, here's what those top two income tax rates are now (hint, he's gonna raise taxes on singles earning more than $165k/year or couples earning more than $200k/year by 3 percent, and he's gonna raise taxes on people earning more than $357k/year by 4.5%)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

As if all that information was from Bush himself? He counted on other people that lied to him. I don't feel he should have all the blame land in his lap.

And Clinton also cut taxes for his budget:
While balancing the budget, running large surpluses and paying down the debt, the Clinton-Gore Administration has provided tax relief for working families. The tax cuts signed into law by the President in 1993 and 1997—including the expanded Earned Income Tax Credit, the $500 child tax credit, the $1,500 Hope Scholarship Tax Credit, and expanded IRAs—have cut taxes for American working families. Federal income taxes as a percentage of income for the typical American family have dropped to their lowest level in over 30 years.

When replying, why not hit the quote instead of reply so I can see what I'm replying to? We are all multi-posting here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>As if all that information was from Bush himself? He counted on other people that lied to him. I don't feel he should have all the blame land in his lap.

What information - see, quote, not reply. Regardless, ignorance is no excuse, and Bush is all about ignorance....waht does that say about Bush voters?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And Clinton also cut taxes for his budget:
While balancing the budget, running large surpluses and paying down the debt,...

He didn't pay down the debt, it increased every year under him. Now it did increase at a lower number every year. He inherited about 250B/yr, to his last year when it was down to 33B increase. This is astounding, as the 2 neo-con garbage boys ran it at 250B yr for 12 straight years.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

although most of it was validated by news sources...and the only discrediting is being done by "Obama's web site" or "Obama himself" in interviews....

and the answers aren't clear...you decide.:S

No - the CLAIM is that they were validated, leading gullible people to believe them. You didn't ACTUALLY check those news sources, did you?

I had seen that response to some of the claims before. There's a lot of "wiggling" on his answers to most questions if you read them...so it's all left to interpretation, isn't it? He still will raise taxes, as all of his answers clearly state...he just won't give a clear answer on the actual amount.

How else do you intend to pay for the massive amounts of money the US has spent over the last couple of years?

You are behaving like the typical person who maxes their credit cards and then gets upset that they have to pay back the money.

And will be more pissed when the world cuts them off or devalues US curreny to the point that we cannot travel overseas or buy foreign goods.

you do realize that when my taxes go up on my buisines i WILL pass that increase on to you. so you will be paying more just through my pocket. Taxing buisinesses only increases your cost of goods, reduces the labor force, or reduces your pay increases and benifits. I am in the auto repair buisiness so you will pay more (unless you don't own a car) and with the new technology you won't be fixing it yourself.

It remains to be seen how well she will speak unrehearsed and without a teleprompter

Not really. She's been interviewed before all this hoopla. On CNN an interviewer gave her some tough questions and she was articulate, resolute, and polished.

Based on the number of liberal posts in these Palin threads, its pretty easy to see she has you guys panicked. And for good reason.

Really! I think she's a lightweight with extreme views. Once the swing voters realize howe far to the right she is, her charm won't help.

no the mortgage meltdown was caused by stupid people . Maybe they should have read and understood the documents they signed. (i know did)
I refinanced my house and business during this time and used the low intrest to my advantage, not to overestend myself but to lower my monthly cost of living and doing business.(i didn't take money out of my equity) stupid people took the equity and blew it to pay for their frivolous spending and put themselves in a bad place and cost themselves their home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no the mortgage meltdown was caused by stupid people

Yes, they're called the Bush Admin.

It is the duty of the fed reserve to adjust interest rates as needed. Even when we had our Carter recession, they kept rates high as to not get into this mess. Bush and the reserve artificially kept them low for a long time, sellers then adjusted their prices to keep monthly payments the same, while principal increased, interest decreased, so here we are. It was a giant pyramid scheme and the gov failed to intervien, just as with Katrina.

It remains to be seen how well she will speak unrehearsed and without a teleprompter

Not really. She's been interviewed before all this hoopla. On CNN an interviewer gave her some tough questions and she was articulate, resolute, and polished.

Based on the number of liberal posts in these Palin threads, its pretty easy to see she has you guys panicked. And for good reason.

The election will be decided as usual.... it's the economy, stupid. Not calling you stupid, just quoting Carville.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_the_economy,_stupid

you do realize that when my taxes go up on my buisines i WILL pass that increase on to you. so you will be paying more just through my pocket. Taxing buisinesses only increases your cost of goods, reduces the labor force, or reduces your pay increases and benifits. I am in the auto repair buisiness so you will pay more (unless you don't own a car) and with the new technology you won't be fixing it yourself.

Mark, I suggest you check with a RELIABLE, independent source before believing internet chain emails. The numbers quoted by normiss are almost completely bogus. The email from which they came is a fabrication.

You can take the person out of the trailer, but not the trailer out of the person, so we will see that in the debates with no prompter.

And therein is the issue that so many people, myself included, have with liberals. And with conservatives. But it seems so utterly pervasive from the left.

There are superior people out there. It, however, takes a certain degree of arrogance to make the suggestion that she is inferior. You believe that you have the authority to make the determination of who is superior.

So someone is poor? Lives in a trailer? That person is inferior in your eyes. This is the sort of haughtiness and superciliousness that drives me away from Democrats. It's seemingly impossible for a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat to speak without insulting the listener who does not agree.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If I had to guess, it'd be that your auto repair business doesn't pay corporate taxes, but rather gets itemized with your personal taxes. If you make more than $250k/year doing auto repair and your increased taxes aren't offset by the small business tax credits, I'm sure your customers will be able to handle the 3% or 4.5% increase on your profits (assuming you're wildly successful and keep 33% of your gross as profit, that'd mean your customers will have to pay a whopping 1% to 1.5% on their bottom line...at 10 or 15 bucks per thousand spent, I think they can handle it).

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

just remember that the democrats control congress and that means they must have voted for the war spending over the last 4 years or it would have not been passed so i guess the democrats are war mongers also.

Wait a minute, we're war mongers or the little butterflies affraid to go to war....pick your stance. BTW, the Dems started every major war in the 20th century other than the Gulf War...think about that next time you say the Dems are affraid to go to war.

You can take the person out of the trailer, but not the trailer out of the person, so we will see that in the debates with no prompter.

Now THAT sounds almost as elitist as BHO!

She a well-dressed piece of trailer trash B|

... and the fact that you feel you are qualified to say that about her says what about you and your character, exactly?

hint: see lawrocket's post immediately following yours for starters.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

You still have to stay competitive, regardless of taxes or other costs.

katrina was a debacle started by a democrat controlled state. i do remember the govener and the mayor saying things are ok, levees ok no worries.

Since you refuse to quite what I wrote, to avoid your embarassment, I wrote about Bush's decision making and how it relates to Katrina. Bush represewnts the feds, what teh fed sdo is sole and seperate from teh staes and he has supremacy over the states.

Alot of talk about patriotism...we know how that makes you liberals squirm.

When I get citizenship I'll be proud to be an American, but I'm still a liberal (by your definition of not supporting a republican). How does that fit into your bullshit statement.
Oh it doesn't does it, your just spinning another nasty attack from the right, make you feel proud and patriotic to slam half of your countrymen for thinking freely like the founders intended?

In other words, you are not an American yet, and cannot vote, so why waste your breath on telling us why she is such a poor choice?

Also you mentioned you are tired of eleteist self centered mentalities, so you are going to vote for Obama and Biden?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

My fucking god is that hilarious, oh yeah they are just like the guy next door.

People say Biden is nearly broke, and so therefore he is not an eleteist, however, if you think that someone employed for 35yrs as a politician, in the US Senate, should be broke, and that qualifies him to run this country, you are in fact asking for a failure to run this country.

the bush admin didn't default on the loans the people did. regardless of the intrest rate the people screwed the pooch not bush. The fed gave alot of people the opertunity to have something more, to live in a house and build equity and the people fucked up and now want the people that used this opertunity properly to bale them out. i say let them learn from their mistakes no get bailed out by us.