sfc

crappy palin speak

You can take the person out of the trailer, but not the trailer out of the person, so we will see that in the debates with no prompter.

And therein is the issue that so many people, myself included, have with liberals. And with conservatives. But it seems so utterly pervasive from the left.

There are superior people out there. It, however, takes a certain degree of arrogance to make the suggestion that she is inferior. You believe that you have the authority to make the determination of who is superior.

So someone is poor? Lives in a trailer? That person is inferior in your eyes. This is the sort of haughtiness and superciliousness that drives me away from Democrats. It's seemingly impossible for a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat to speak without insulting the listener who does not agree.

It's sarcasm to establish where she might draw her decision-making skills from. Fire first then look second kind of idiocy is what she is about. She is very Bushesque.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>So someone is poor? Lives in a trailer? That person is inferior in your eyes.

That's your ill-assumption. I think people who want to keep medical care exclusive are trash. I feel for poor people and am an rich person. This whole elitist argument newly brought on by the right is fear-mongering from teh right to scare people off Obama. Obama wants to expand social svs, the right wants to continue to shrink them, the right ius elitist by their current / proposed actions; it's a smoke screen from the right to call Obama or any Dem an elitist.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>It's seemingly impossible for a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat to speak without insulting the listener who does not agree.

From a lawyer, you gotta be fucking joking me. If you've been a lawyer for as long as you claim, you have to have thick skin, esp since I'm not directing anything at you. Quit the posturing, we've seen thru it.

You can take the person out of the trailer, but not the trailer out of the person, so we will see that in the debates with no prompter.

Now THAT sounds almost as elitist as BHO!

She a well-dressed piece of trailer trash B|

... and the fact that you feel you are qualified to say that about her says what about you and your character, exactly?

hint: see lawrocket's post immediately following yours for starters.

Grow thick skin, this is politics.

Alot of talk about patriotism...we know how that makes you liberals squirm.

When I get citizenship I'll be proud to be an American, but I'm still a liberal (by your definition of not supporting a republican). How does that fit into your bullshit statement.
Oh it doesn't does it, your just spinning another nasty attack from the right, make you feel proud and patriotic to slam half of your countrymen for thinking freely like the founders intended?

In other words, you are not an American yet, and cannot vote, so why waste your breath on telling us why she is such a poor choice?

Also you mentioned you are tired of eleteist self centered mentalities, so you are going to vote for Obama and Biden?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

My fucking god is that hilarious, oh yeah they are just like the guy next door.

People say Biden is nearly broke, and so therefore he is not an eleteist, however, if you think that someone employed for 35yrs as a politician, in the US Senate, should be broke, and that qualifies him to run this country, you are in fact asking for a failure to run this country.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>In other words, you are not an American yet, and cannot vote, so why waste your breath on telling us why she is such a poor choice?

Cause he fucking wants to.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>People say.....

Please, don't use such defined, exact sources.

the bush admin didn't default on the loans the people did. regardless of the intrest rate the people screwed the pooch not bush. The fed gave alot of people the opertunity to have something more, to live in a house and build equity and the people fucked up and now want the people that used this opertunity properly to bale them out. i say let them learn from their mistakes no get bailed out by us.

Yea, Bush and his cabinet have a duty to ensure economic stability, they failed with their failed policies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> i say let them learn from their mistakes no get bailed out by us.

You must be a fan of the Great Depression.

even the rebutle to normiss's post had tax increases in it, not to the extent of what she had posted but still increases. someone has to pay for
Obama's plans and it will come from somewere. if it comes out of the buisinesses pockets it will be passed on to the people.That makes Obama an inderect liar. if it comes out of the peoples pockets it makes him a direct liar. either way he is lying because we will pay for incost of goods or increase in taxes.

... and the fact that you feel you are qualified to say that about her says what about you and your character, exactly?

this isn't about me. this is about you and your character. trying to disguise your predjudices under the guise of "politics" is silly posturing, what you accuse lawrocket of doing.

nothing that you've said insults or offends me, it just makes me sad that the are actually people out there who actually believe and act the way you do. [:/]

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Things I don’t get.

It seems much like our foreign policy debates. The right tends to change the rules as they play. There is video of Carl rove criticizing one of obamas picks because he was a no nothing governor of a small town in VA. That small town I believe has about 20 or 30 times the population of McCian actual VP pick.:S

So how does one thing that was once important conveniently changed as not so important the very next week? Do you people take yourself seriously? Or does every one have selective memory and just follow?

As for experience. You the right voted for GWB twice. Lets see he had a 2.0 in school failed every business he ever started. Was a drug addict. Wow guys great choice.

I can’t even take anyone seriously who considers Plain a great choice. WHY?
What makes her the best VP choice?

She is extremely right and values retarded ideas like abstinence which has been proven over and over not to work. The list is long of the things I dislike about her and her being pretty is not enough for me to betray my country neither is loyalty to any party.

I don’t know about you but I believe this is a time where we need to worry about Americans all of us not just blindly follow.

McCains pick is disgraceful

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

even the rebutle to normiss's post had tax increases in it, not to the extent of what she had posted but still increases. someone has to pay for
Obama's plans and it will come from somewere. if it comes out of the buisinesses pockets it will be passed on to the people.That makes Obama an inderect liar. if it comes out of the peoples pockets it makes him a direct liar. either way he is lying because we will pay for incost of goods or increase in taxes.

Why don't you read what Obama actually proposes, instead of believing rubbish.

Edited to add - if history teaches us anything, it's that GOP administrations increase government spending more than democrats.

Reagan, despite his rhetoric, greatly expanded the federal government. GW Bush presided over the greatest increase IN HISTORY.

HOW exactly do you expect these to be paid for? Get real, will you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

As for experience. You the right voted for GWB twice. Lets see he had a 2.0 in school failed every business he ever started. Was a drug addict. Wow guys great choice
--------------------------------------------------------
lets make things equal, Obama was a drug addict.
acording to your statement that makes Obama a "wow guys great choice"

Wow.
Nice to see you actually read them as well.
:S

Again, as previously stated. The amounts quoted are typically the high-end of what Obama The Almighty has said...but he has said them. As documented on the sites you referenced as well.

What part of "FALSE" don't you understand?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Things I don’t get.

It seems much like our foreign policy debates. The right tends to change the rules as they play. There is video of Carl rove criticizing one of obamas picks because he was a no nothing governor of a small town in VA. That small town I believe has about 20 or 30 times the population of McCian actual VP pick.:S

So how does one thing that was once important conveniently changed as not so important the very next week? Do you people take yourself seriously? Or does every one have selective memory and just follow?

As for experience. You the right voted for GWB twice. Lets see he had a 2.0 in school failed every business he ever started. Was a drug addict. Wow guys great choice.

I can’t even take anyone seriously who considers Plain a great choice. WHY?
What makes her the best VP choice?

She is extremely right and values retarded ideas like abstinence which has been proven over and over not to work. The list is long of the things I dislike about her and her being pretty is not enough for me to betray my country neither is loyalty to any party.

I don’t know about you but I believe this is a time where we need to worry about Americans all of us not just blindly follow.

McCains pick is disgraceful

What's funny about people who are against Palin... when criticizing her experience they always forget she is the Governor of Alaska...NOT the mayor of some small town. Even Obama did that. By not even mentioning it you give her credit for it. Make sense?

BTW Carl Rove is not running for President. If MCCain made the criticism then you'd have a point.

How is GWB even in your post? What does he have to do with the current election?

I don't agree with a lot of her views but I wouldn't call her disgraceful. You just seem to criticize her for not having liberal views. Kinda weird if you ask me since she is a right winger afterall.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Alot of talk about patriotism...we know how that makes you liberals squirm.

When I get citizenship I'll be proud to be an American, but I'm still a liberal (by your definition of not supporting a republican). How does that fit into your bullshit statement.
Oh it doesn't does it, your just spinning another nasty attack from the right, make you feel proud and patriotic to slam half of your countrymen for thinking freely like the founders intended?

In other words, you are not an American yet, and cannot vote, so why waste your breath on telling us why she is such a poor choice?

Because I know you'll read it, and you and many other did :)
My wife will vote.
If bush had prevented a record INS backlog then a lot more people would be citizens and voting this time round.

this isn't about me. this is about you and your character. trying to disguise your predjudices under the guise of "politics" is silly posturing, what you accuse lawrocket of doing.

nothing that you've said insults or offends me, it just makes me sad that the are actually people out there who actually believe and act the way you do. [:/]

I'm not saying it is about you, just that politics require thick skin.

I'm not prejudiced against her, just pointing out that she is trailer, meaning she is backwoods and idiotic. She is a female version of Bush, who is also trailer trash. He vetoed stem cell research against everyone's wishes, just as she would. She is a female versiion of Bush, so if you think you might miss Bush, vote for her B|.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nothing that you've said insults or offends me,...

Good, quit whining.;)

You do realize your elitist remarks denigrating Palin will only serve to further bolster the right....right?

I'm sure millions of people are viewing DZ.com right now, have read me calling her trailer trash and are now changing their vote.

The sad fact is that there are SO MANY like you on the left who are trying so desperately to vilify her. So while you are correct that your one little voice here on dizzy is one of insignificance, collectively, your vitriolic voices are galvanizing the republican party. They are rallying behind her and behind McCain. There is an energy there that hasn't been there that you and your ilk are only adding fuel to, so I say, keep it up.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

She a well-dressed piece of trailer trash

Well, so much for an intelligent debate.

I've posted many pieces of evidence and made assertions, none are even addressed until I call her trailer trash, so apparently those words acted as a magnet for some. Here, I just posted this in another thread, it's baout how she doesn't represent America's thoughts and wishes.

Abortion, she wants it illegal all the time, a big issue of hers. Well, <20% agree with her....what do ya think?

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm