sfc

crappy palin speak

Apparently we see facts differently.
I have researched the details enough to satisfy my opinions - from sources much more reliable than the ones you reference.
You're entitled to yours, however incorrect and media misleading as they are.
:D

Please point us in the direction of these reliable sources so that we may verify the veracity of your claims.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have researched the details enough to satisfy my opinions - from sources much more reliable than the ones you reference.

This is what factcheck.org says about your source:

A new e-mail being circulated about Obama's tax proposals is almost entirely false.
Alert readers may already have noted that this chain e-mail does not provide links to any of Obama's actual proposals or cite any sources for the claims it makes. That is because they are made up.This widely distributed message is so full of misinformation that we find it impossible to believe that it is the result of simple ignorance or carelessness on the part of the writer. Almost nothing it says about Obama's tax proposals is true. We conclude that this deception is deliberate.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Please point us in the direction of these reliable sources so that we may verify the veracity of your claims.

Blues,
Dave

If you click on the links in his original posting of these lies, three of them just give errors.

Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few years back Gore had said "maybe we need to inflate gas prices to $5 a gallon so we can get people to start converting to alternatives because of global warming" i say the snip on CNN or fox a couple weeks ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And your conspiracy theory is that that's why gas was $4/gal? Not because it is traded on the world market?
---------------------------------------------------------

i know that congress didn't make the prices but they haven't done anthing to help the situation. when Clinton wouldn't allow Anwar drilling, because it would take to long to see results and the dem's won't allow offshore drilling, these have helped condem us to higher prices and more dependancy on foriegn oil. this has caused alot of problems with deficits in the economy. drilling won't solve the problems but they will ease the problem until new technology can take over.

wow...good thing I'm not an HTML programmer...a few backslashes kill you in here!

New WP2 link

New WP link

New AARP link

Pity, really, that they don't confirm the figures given in your original post.:D:D So much for YOUR fact checking.

What part of "FALSE" don't you understand? What part of "deliberate deception" don't you understand?

what part of "FALSE" as decided by three independent opinions of web masters makes you believe it for fact?
do some research!!!

I believe Annenberg's factcheck.org to be honest, impartial and reliable (despite Walter Annenberg's being a lifelong Republican). Unlike the anonymous source of the false rumor you posted.

And again, NOT ONE of the references you cited actually confirms the claims in the post you made.

Reply To

a few years back Gore had said "maybe we need to inflate gas prices to $5 a gallon so we can get people to start converting to alternatives because of global warming" i say the snip on CNN or fox a couple weeks ago

And your conspiracy theory is that that's why gas was $4/gal? Not because it is traded on the world market?

i know that congress didn't make the prices but they haven't done anthing to help the situation. when Clinton wouldn't allow Anwar drilling, because it would take to long to see results and the dem's won't allow offshore drilling, these have helped condem us to higher prices and more dependancy on foriegn oil. this has caused alot of problems with deficits in the economy. drilling won't solve the problems but they will ease the problem until new technology can take over.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.i know that congress didn't make the prices but they haven't done anthing to help the situation.

What can they do, give us another $600 gift and run the debt up another 100+B?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.when Clinton wouldn't allow Anwar drilling, because it would take to long to see results and the dem's won't allow offshore drilling, these have helped condem us to higher prices and more dependancy on foriegn oil.

The Republicans act as if we have othr planets to invade, kill the inhabitants and takeover. The ecological damage could be catastrophic. As well, I think the idea is to use everyone else's oil first.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>this has caused alot of problems with deficits in the economy.

Really? Clinton inherited 290B/yr annual deficit and left 236B surplus, which Bush then immediatley gave it back and then cut taxes and will increase the national debt by 4 1/2 trillion $ in 8 years and Clinton's oil policy is to blame? Yea.....ok.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drilling won't solve the problems but they will ease the problem until new technology can take over.

Parking SUV's would help a lot, I drive a GEO. There are a lot of things we can do, just drilling isn't the answer.

They are getting VD now. If the parents are held responsible maybe they will keep better trac of their kids and that will lead to less drug use, and gang activity and that equalls less pregnancies and less VD.

Maybe isn't good enough when it comes to AIDS. Keeping kids ignorant, as some like Palin seem to want, is irresponsible.

Reply To

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.i know that congress didn't make the prices but they haven't done anthing to help the situation.

What can they do, give us another $600 gift and run the debt up another 100+B?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.when Clinton wouldn't allow Anwar drilling, because it would take to long to see results and the dem's won't allow offshore drilling, these have helped condem us to higher prices and more dependancy on foriegn oil.

The Republicans act as if we have othr planets to invade, kill the inhabitants and takeover. The ecological damage could be catastrophic. As well, I think the idea is to use everyone else's oil first.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>this has caused alot of problems with deficits in the economy.

Really? Clinton inherited 290B/yr annual deficit and left 236B surplus, which Bush then immediatley gave it back and then cut taxes and will increase the national debt by 4 1/2 trillion $ in 8 years and Clinton's oil policy is to blame? Yea.....ok.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drilling won't solve the problems but they will ease the problem until new technology can take over.

Parking SUV's would help a lot, I drive a GEO. There are a lot of things we can do, just drilling isn't the answer.

i didn't say drilling would fix the problems nor did i say oil prices caused the currant economic problems.
i said that drilling will ease the problems until new technologies can take over.

also clinton did leave a deficit and not all this currant deficit is only Bush's fault. when are the demodrats going to own up to their votes that gave Bush the ok to go to war? the democrats are in control of congress and they voted in the surge in Iraq. The popular vote in america wanted the war. why must we keep blaming Bush only for our problem that we got into. remember Bush can only go with what congress gives him. so lets start saying how can WE fix the problem. lets start taking responsibility for our actions.

Bush didn't ask for 911 or katrina but got them dropped in his lap and WE as a country have to deal with the results. 911 didn't happen because Bush was president, 911 happened because of the past.
Bush didn't cause Katrina he just got blamed for it.

Bush didn't ask for 911 or katrina but got them dropped in his lap and WE as a country have to deal with the results. 911 didn't happen because Bush was president, 911 happened because of the past.

No-one blamed Bush for Katrina (although I'm surprised God didn't tell him what to do about it in their nightly tete-a-tete).

Bush was RIGHTLY blamed for his reorganization of FEMA and for placing an incompetent political crony in charge of it.

911 didn't happen because Bush was president, 911 happened because of the past.

I think you have failed to understand the nature of the Presidency and nature of leadership in general.

Any monkey can lead if everything is going right.

What makes a great leader and shows his true character is how he deals with the situation of everything going wrong.

In this regard, George W. Bush has been an abysmal failure.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

This was hilarious from last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GliQjmuf8_s

I couldn't believe what I just saw when the camera showed her doing that live. I could only laugh.

I just knew that someone was gonna put it on youtube. :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

911 didn't happen because Bush was president, 911 happened because of the past.

I think you have failed to understand the nature of the Presidency and nature of leadership in general.

Any monkey can lead if everything is going right.

What makes a great leader and shows his true character is how he deals with the situation of everything going wrong.

Leadership is also doing the right thing despite your detractors throwing out shit like this. :)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No-one blamed Bush for Katrina (although I'm surprised God didn't tell him what to do about it in their nightly tete-a-tete).

Bush was RIGHTLY blamed for his reorganization of FEMA and for placing an incompetent political crony in charge of it.

Talk about a re-write of history!!!:S

Maybe you should learn to use search tools:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

Are you saying that Bush didn't reorganize FEMA, or that he didn't put an incompetent crony ("Brownie") in charge, or both?

Are you saying that Bush didn't reorganize FEMA, or that he didn't put an incompetent crony ("Brownie") in charge, or both?

Now you throw out the Strawman:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

Leadership is also doing the right thing despite your detractors throwing out shit like this. :)

Understand that there is a difference between "doing the right thing" and simply "doing what you think is the right thing."

Doing the right thing would have been capturing and bringing to justice the perpetrators of 9/11.
Doing the right thing would have been responding in an appropriate manner to a natural disaster.

GWB did neither even though I'm positive he thought he was doing the right thing at the time.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver