skymama

Weekend Numbers

I'm done for the weekend, so I'll start:
0:3:3
First jump in my new jumpsuit, first "out" landing, first landing in the rain, all on the same jump! I also did a tandem to help one of my friends get his tandem rating. It was really weird being a passenger again.
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

I'm with ya Magistr8.
0:0:0
But on the up side, we have our canopies in, my new reserve is being put into my container and not much longer until Merrick's container comes in. I couldn't even up the number on my other 'jumps' since he had to be out-of-town this weekend. *sigh*. Maybe next weekend :)
New pin jewelry!

0:15:3
first jump at Miami, first jump with my new team (got to pie my teammate for his 1000th too, poor guy smelled RANCID the whole way home....) and first jumps towards my AFF Rating proficiency card. Saturday was beautiful!!!! T Storms and sunburn prevented much jumpin' on sunday though.... of course the mexican fiesta pool party sat night didn't help much either... =c)
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

??:4:2
Minimum 2 cases, actually quite a bit more - 1st dock on a formation of more than 1. 1st cutaway, from a spun up Safire loaded at about 1.3 ~ 1.4 (now I can move up to the Stilletto ;)) - lost the handles and the freebag (most likely ended up in the river), recovered the main with quite a bit of help - from a tree next to the river.
Also got to take an AK-47 for a spin today at a IPSC tactical rifle match :)

Uh Pammi what's up with is 0 in the s column?

I couldn't even up the number on my other 'jumps' since he had to be out-of-town this weekend.

Myself, 0:1:0
Had to work Saturday (have I mentioned lately how much I hate golf), and flew skydivers Sunday. Other pilot showed up and I did a 3-way tracking dive jump, very fun jump.
--
~Captain Cutaway
I can disassemble a rig in less than 5 seconds...

From the second stop in Sunshine and my "Breakin' Hearts" world tour...
0:9:1
The case is for hitting my 200th jump. I met some cool people (including many dz.commers) at Skydive IL this weekend. Lotsa good stuff, and I can't wait to go back!
"Ahh, you can really taste the goat," Homer Simpson

Well, i guess i'd have to be 0:0:1. I drank enough to black out for my first time on friday night. Can't remember at least a couple hours of the night. This is also why I didn't make it to cross keys like i had planned on saturday. Oh well. At least i don't remember making an ass of myself and apparently teaching my friends how to skydive. My roommate showed me how i taught him how to pull. He did it correctly, so I guess I did a good job teaching!
Dave
http://www.skydivingmovies.com

0:4:0
No humps...:(
3 RW and One Freefly with Bobby P at Orange...:)No cases owed...:o
Good to have nice weather this weekend. I would of had more jumps but I got to the dz late Saturday.
"Thanko very mucho, Mr. Sangiro Thanko...Thanko
Thanko...Thanko" - Chromeboy

??/7/3
7 Jumps at the Skydive Illinois gathering. 3 firsts include Kiss Pass (Vallerina), First hitting the peas under the Stiletto, and other events that will go undescribed from the after jumping activities.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

0:1:0
Today was the only jumpable day, so I only got 1 jump in cause I had to wait for my instructor, since I'm still on "probation". The jump started out great, I did a bunch of 360s, tracked, and tried a backloop, but got on my side instead of belly and started a really fast spin, I got scared and pulled, got line twists and realized I was over 7 grand. That was a pretty long canopy ride. The back of the landing area turned into a swamp after the rain, and thats where I landed, I didin't do a full flare, so the splash was so big they saw it all the way in manifest. Oh well, everyone fucks up on jumps, and tomorrow's another day.