skymama

Weekend Numbers

0:0:0
Ya I know it sucks,, but it wasn't really my weekend cuz I had ta work,, nobody jumped here tho,, 20-30mph winds with gusts to 40+,, so all I really missed was the first category,, but that will be made up during the week an we'll be jumping this weekend,, weather Gods permitting!!
Don't read this,,,

oh and oh and oh...
yeah so in 5 more days i get to ride up again for the first time in 6 months! and i have a great dz tour planned for the next few weekends, if you are going to be there beware there will be alot of beer present and general unruleiness. even more so than usual...
4:20 party - couch freaks USA
4/27 - sd chicago (if my ride comes through of course, if he doesn't i'll kill him)
5/4 - chicagoland skydiving
more dates and locations to be announced soon, get your tickets fast!
b

0:7:0
Not a bad weekend. Weather was a little crappy Saturday. 4 Loads went up. I only got on one and then manifested for another but the clouds rolled back in. Weather was a little better on Sunday and got to jump 3 times. Monday was the cool part. Spent the night because I was off work Monday but was just going to come home. Well...they convinced me to do a Cessna load. It was a pretty cool 3 way free fly from 10,500. Then low and behold the phone rings. 2 Army guys come out to do tandems so we even got on an Otter load on a MONDAY!!! Sweet...Finished the day with a hop and pop from 10,500 out of the Cessna. Beautiful sunset....:)Oh...and plenty of partying this weekend.
"It's all about the BOOBIES!"