bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

I plan on buying the beer truck. I am starting a list so I can check off my accomplishments as I go.

Ok, now I'm all excited again. At this rate I may never make it to Christmas.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Sit on my knee young Sebazz. When I was a child, you had to get off the couch every time you changed the channel. It really wasn't that bad, cause we only got 5 VHF channels and maybe 5 UHF channels when the doohickey that turned the antenna on the roof was working.

Jim would get out of the helicopter and wrestle alligators while Marlon described what you were watching. "Jim is restraining the alligator so we can place a tracking tag in its hide" Jim tagged everything. Hyenas, wombats, lions, gerbils, whatever. Marlon watched. Kinda like a sadistic tandem master moving back and forth while a camera monkey tries to get the sun just right:P

Jim rocked.B|

my airline ticket is being paid for as a graduation gift (yeah! finally) from my parents. THen I told them I wanted to leave Christmas day. Not too happy, and even more unhappy I will be going alone, so I have some schmoozin to do. ;);)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

it's not all about schmoozin...you gotta put in a handful of guilt too if you want the best results (guilt works best in catholic families) :)

I got off pretty easy. Sure i'm bailing out after opening presents on the 25th, but my mom is ditching me over thanksgiving to go on a trip with her sister. We've done weird Christmases before, but NEVER missed thanksgiving. No turkey for Billo? Unacceptable!!! >:(

So i just guilt-tripped her on that one and she soon had no problem with my departure time to Eloy...B|

good luck!
b

well, I told my parents that a ticket to Eloy should be nothing compared to the 16.5 years I have worked so hard in school(of course including k-12--it adds more effect). I then proceeded to remind them that I am the only child of 4 graduating from a 4 year university, might I add paying myself, and this gift would be true happiness. And the Christmas thing? I reminded them that tickets are cheaper on Christmas day than after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Well, it is looking more and more like I'll be able to go. Jump $$ may be restricted or whatever, but it looks good. The only thing is, I can't do anything new or have any firsts because my budget is incredibly tight and a case of beer would break it....I'll know for sure prolly by the end of the week.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I AM a Monkey! No to the naked jump........I only do those in private;):P
Deuce is da bomb diggity of climbing over things.....
Seb is well......my lil' fishy;) Lummy ........I fly him!
Nathan is the laughter after midnight.....and one other who keeps me in line........
Cheers!

OMG Deuce I so remember watching that on Sunday nights right before the Six Million Dollar Man. We only got 3 channels total.

As for the smoozing I simply told my family that when my girls left at noon on Christmas Day I had to leave too. They'll be with their Dad until I get back so everything is taken care of. I didn't tell and they don't ask.

F1Freak you know they aren't going to be home so stop trying to make us feel sorry for you. You also know that you want to come so you would have an excuse to get out of anything planned.

YEAH....Michelle is coming. First jump is on me!!!! Payback for the great recipes.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

YEAH....Michelle is coming. First jump is on me!!!! Payback for the great recipes.

Oh my gawd, Lisa, I forgot all about those! I'm making chicken in wine tonight, too. Geesh.......:S memory is the first to go!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Dont worry, you can hang out with me. I need someone to help me torment the guys anyway. How 'bout it girls?

Oh yeah baby!! I'm so in on that...us skychickys must stick together.;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!