bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Well I just submitted my requested xmas vacation time to the whuffo boss which is made up of three weekends, christmas day, new years day as well as eight vacation days. So if all works out (I'm holding my breath) I'll be arriving in Eloy on Sunday Dec 23rd and leaving on Saturday Jan 4th. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

How close is the nearest beer store? I plan on having lots of firsts!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOO....I'm so excited. Already got my plane ticket.

Anyone wanta share a hotel room nearby or rental car from PHX???

Lisa

Lisa, drop me an E-mail and let me know when you plan on flying out there I will share a rental car with you and a room for that matter if your cool with it.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

There needs to be an Eloy webcam so those of us who aren't going can watch all the fun that we're missing out on....:)

actually i was thinking of sticking one on the packing tents facing the landing area..have to figure out the logistics though, there arent alot of phone lines out there and i'm to lazy to set up a wireless lan out to it...

hmmm have to ask..if Skydive AZ wants to pay for the bandwidth i've got the hardware....

(but you'll still miss all the real fun..maybe i should set up a camera to see who gets caught 'riding the beacon")

Actually...that's not far at all...alas..I have 3 children.. I'm going to take a weekend sometime soon ...hmmm...maybe i could leave the day after Thanksgiving... my husband will be on leave so he could watch the little munchkins... my wheels are spinning trying to think how i can do this..