bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Nope. Join right in Lisa. All skychicks are welcome. We all just need to get together, hang out, torture the guys, and party like only skychicks can!B|

If you want to find me and party I'll be there Dec.26ish -- Jan.3ish. Just be on the look out for the chick with the really pronounced TX accent.(or so I've been told);)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Katie,

Are you flying out with us on the 25th? If so I have the seat next to Chuck but I'll trade if ya want unless you are in the very back of the plane...yuck.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

this, of course, means that me and Katie will be needing semi-private accomodations. Hook a monkey UP!

Now Chuck.......I have a 2 person tent as well as the larger one. Other than that your Monkeyness you're on your own.
Just oin case you've mised it I am arranging formation loads on the 30th. Requires a commitment of 6 jumps plus $20. This includes video and debrief. All skill levels welcome.

Food, free beer, a tent, a banner, beautiful weather, lots of planes, and now Formation Loads. WOW, Bets, you are the best!!!

I so want in on EVERYTHING. :)
Ok, if there is a list for anything just put my name down on it.

--
Hot Mama

Dave, hon, I can always count on you can't I!!??

Ok, for those who read between the lines I think I'll stick to BETSY's lists for now. The others will have to be discussed in private. ;)

--
Hot Mama

15 yard penalty, Viking, Unsportsmanlike conduct!

(I'm only picking on you because you share the name of my favorite flailing NFL team who managed to lose in the last two minutes yet again - not to mention peppering the post-game report with off-field drama!)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Heh! you think you can stop me little boy?

Methinks he could have a whole lot of fun wrasslin' and trying ;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)