bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Girl you have got to at least read more.

You know we love you!

OH, btw, I haven't gotten a responses from the email address you gave me. Did they up and move and not tell anyone??

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Nope we have all agreed. We will only party on the 28th. Every other night we shall be in bed sober by 9:00pm....

~Seb

Seb speaks as representative of the California Contingent. You will be denied the silliness of Seb, the Lummydance, Cornholio's Teepee rant, and the Drunken Deuce. The Other Matt will have used up his lime squeezer, and we will already have built and used up the B-squared Go-Go cage.

Be there!

*above statement not intended to represent the views of Skybytch, Michele, Hotamaly or any other female member of the California Contingent for fear of estrogen-ray-gun dismemberment.:)

Deuce........you used up my Go-Go cage? Well what am I gonna use to Tango the Monkey with?;)

i'll be bringing a couple of ceiling-mountable suprapositional harnesses which i haven't used in a while... anyone got a spare bullwhip or cat-o-nine-tails lying around? billvon? scoby? :)

steve

Well what am I gonna use to Tango the Monkey with?

No, no. I am trying to motivate the rest of the crew to get there in time for your dinner party. Me, Cornholio, Lummy and Seb want to launch a greased safe (your Go-Go cage) with you in it doing the B-Squared rock-n-roll ballerina dance. If Skymonkey wants one of the slots, I'll trade it for a monkey number:)

Cornholio, Lummy and Seb want this. Yes they do. (really you guys, you do!)

:ph34r::D:ph34r:

I'll trade it for a monkey number

No monkey numbers exist. You must earn a Monkey name. ;)

I screwed that up. I want to be Video Monkey or Pixel Monkey, "Video flyer-related Monkey of some sort". I will bring gifts, I will fawn, I will shoot fluffy video. I will bring rust-free Volvo parts from sunny Northern California.....

there will be many, many stories to tell after this one.

Agreed...this will be epic..EPIC... This might (dare I say it?) surpass rantoul...It will be month to remember..The stories will be around forever..
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

[replyAgreed...this will be epic...

It'd better be. I'm expecting a lot. I'll have to do my part to help make it so.:)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You shall have to impress me with your fiesta and skydiving abilities, or at least give it a good try in order to join the skymonkey clan. I have the feeling that there will be many, many stories to tell after this one.

Chuck

I had to surrender my claim to best margarita to Jams at Perris. It was a sad day. I still make the best Long Island Iced Tea in The World, though.

I heard a rumor that Eloy was a dry DZ!?! No alcohol on the premis at all!?! I don't drink anymore anyway... Or any less for that matter...:P

ARgh! I imagine you could find a 6 foot fence of beer cans at whatever the legal distance from the DZ is.:P

"The drinking line of demarkation is defined by the 6' aluminum can wall, decorated with occasional bottles, no swooping allowed:P"

You know, if the dz.comers only back up 1/4 of the party talk they've been doing then we may just be in for the best boogie of '02!!! :)

Well, Perris was a fine party and my kids were there. This time my wife and kids are meeting me at the end of my visit and I'm bringing a designated driver.

Prepare to be boardedB|