bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Gravity isn't friendly to a woman's body on the ground. From the video I've seen, it's perfectly heinous at 120-plus miles per hour. Breasts turn into hollow bell shaped things - shudder - and thighs flap like NO ONE needs to see. If we could be naked in the plane and naked once we land, but dressed IN freefall, I'd be for it.

Wait... never mind.:P

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

okay.. who is up to break the record on a naked dz.com big way.... comon it'll be fun!!!! i'm in if i can make it......so we got a 1 way so far....can we get a 10 way????... come on, it'll be fun i swear...lol....this better not be a sausage fest either......comonm all you skychics......

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE TO BE NAKED!!!!!!

Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Sebazz,

Anything else you want to tell us that B^2 has forgotten? Trust me she isn't looking (Lisa looks behind her to make sure).

BTW...Saw some of your video with Nathan the other night. You guys are soooooo funny. Are you always that excited?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

well, it looks like I will be coming to Eloy alone. My brother will most likely NOT make it. I am going to figure out a way to DEFINATELY be there, but please be nice to me. :$ I will be all by my lonesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Are you always that excited?

I can be quite hyper...a Spazz...or even a a Sebazz!B|Gasp!! So yes I am that excited 90% of the time...:)
For fear of BB's hot pokers and stiletto heals I will not disclose any more information regarding the Eloy .com get together...B|

Deuce,

I have no idea when it was but Nathan was jumping with Sebazz and Michelle and a few others. Someone kept rolling to the bar under the plane but I don't know who and everytime I asked Nathan I got the "that's Sebazz". (FYI...it was late at night...you figure out the rest:P)

I can't wait to jump with everyone. I'm even looking for a second rig just so I can jump more. WAHOO!

--
Hot Mama

Then Deuce...you ROCK MAN. The only other person I know who does that is Eric Deren. I doubt I could hang on but it would be cool to try. The worst that could happen is I would fall off [:/]

--
Hot Mama

Actually to add on to my statement about Duece... I believe his facination with cameras began when a National Geograpic photographer was deep in the jungle photographing a young Monkey Duece. Well you see Duece took this photographer for a ride through the trees swinging on tree branches and all and well Duece borrowed or held on to the photographers camera and was able to keep the photographer in frame the whole time they swang through the jungle. It really was quite amazing. Well now he is a freefall photgrapher...:ph34r: I belive the photographer is his wife too. She brought him back to civilization.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. Anyway that is why Duece has returned to the DZ er I mean Jungle... Um now I'm not sure what I was saying..

I need a bananaB|

Yeah! That was huge fun! We'll roll out of the Van or the Casa or whatever tailgate they've go in AZ (if they allow it)! If you fall off, I'll just go with you. Hanging there looking back in is a blast! It's kinda like hanging from the bumper of a pickup that's driving real slow. Not so much like hanging from a chin-up bar.

Another one that's fun is to hang from the ceiling bar and drop from that out the back! Swoosh-aahhhh! I GOTTA GET A MONKEY NUMBER!

ELOY!

Hence his taste for margaritas as well

I did two jumps with Jams this past Saturday! He is the margarita king!

I have to post the pictures of my first freefall kiss. My Mrs. went tandem with my hero skydiver Connie, and Vic shot the video and stills. Serous monkey flying!

Vic survived AFF school with the Sebazz, that's how tough he is!

Anybody remember Jim, from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom? Seb is like Marlon Perkins to my Jim.

"I'm safely tethered to the back of a sick tandem student. JP my video monkey is nicely established on the camera step of the aircraft. My student begins heaving so I carefully turn his head to the left, evenly coating the vidiot with vomit. With the students gullet emptied, I departed the aircraft. JP cleaned the lens quickly as we left the aircraft, the flight was uneventful":P

Then Deuce...you ROCK MAN. The only other person I know who does that is Eric Deren. I doubt I could hang on but it would be cool to try. The worst that could happen is I would fall off [:/]

I DID IT TOO!! SO DID LUMMY!! Actually he told me how. Do I rock as well ?? ;)

[SesameStreetCount'sVoice] TEN THOUSAND PAGE VIEWS HA HA HA HA HA [/SesameStreetCount'sVoice] WoW! good job BB on creating a thread that has the most page views !!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

OK Deuce, I'm going to hold you to it. We have a "date" on the bar of the CASA or whatever.

Wait....can I still do it if I don't have a camera???

Whooo-hooo! Nah, you don't have camera! Kodak moment! First expression hanging under airplane means BEER!:P:ph34r:

sweet. sounds like fun. I love to torment! ANyway, It is looking very solid that I am going, so now I just have to figure out the specifics--like how I am going to explain to my family that I am leaving on Christmas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose