PhreeZone

Another pointless video by Phreezone

Corn? Where is there a place in the world without corn? :| *La-tee-dah*...

-Kramer

In Snohomish, they only have corn like once or twice a year. The rest of the time, it's so wet the corn rots away. I think my favorite post-corn crop is, after the second corn of the year, the seagull crop. Pumpkins are cool, too; they look like flying fish roe from 2k.

I think my least favorite crop is the pre-corn cow dung potpourri. It's like they increase the range on their sprayers every year and now they're slinging liquified poo almost a thousand yards. Climbout is stinky. :( Oh, and one time the turret was spraying both lanes of the highway. Lucky for me I took my car that day.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

In Snohomish, they only have corn like once or twice a year. The rest of the time, it's so wet the corn rots away. I think my favorite post-corn crop is, after the second corn of the year, the seagull crop. Pumpkins are cool, too; they look like flying fish roe from 2k.

I think my least favorite crop is the pre-corn cow dung potpourri. It's like they increase the range on their sprayers every year and now they're slinging liquified poo almost a thousand yards. Climbout is stinky. Oh, and one time the turret was spraying both lanes of the highway. Lucky for me I took my car that day.

NOW you know WHY I like landing at the Airport.. they do funny stuff with fecal matter over there at the "EAST" Field...

BWAHAHAHAHA

ANd uh.. if you cant miss the ONLY cornfield ( a corn maze less than 100 yards wide and I only saw a couple of them) for 20 miles you deserve to get beat to death by the ears... and sliced by the leaves mercilessly

I knew there was a reason I was avoiding the MIDWEST in summer..... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

We can steer canopies away from corn these days. Not like being under a round ya know....

Thankfully NO :ph34r:. Mark is'nt allowed to film in my freefly top anymore.. too many people think its me B|

Shit, I thought it was you!!! B| Hahaha, i thought I knew better, I've seen you fly camera many a time, but damn..... B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

that video rocks :) :D

does anyone know if you can make videos into screen savers. I would love to run this when i'm not at my desk, just to scare a few more people... B|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

excellent, i found a converter! the whole thing is now a full screeen screen saver. Its scaring office wuffos all over now.

Thanks phree! B|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies