Deuce

Another reason why chicks dig me.

So I guess I got shit because I don't check or know the sex of all the posters:S?!?! Sweet, I wish everyone would correct me when it comes to insiginificant and minute details. Damn, don't people have anything better to do?!?!?! BM, BW...maybe we should all be PC and call them BP= Bird People.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Indeed, it threw me off at first too. I was like, wtf does body mass index have to do with wing suits?!?!?

It's very complicated, actually....first you have to take a BMI...then....oh, nevermind...it'd take too long to explain it.. :D

Mike

Paige, SR wasn't giving you shit, per se...he was advising you, as Dove did, that BM is a common term for bowel movements, also known as poop....

Worry not...you weren't being slammed because you didn't know the sex of someone...it was more the connotation of the initials....which I confess, I make as well.

ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Having visited the birdman forums and seeing others refer to birdpeople as bm, I thought this was common practice. I guess I'll just spell it out next time to avoid people being confused or associated with nasty poop:S or excess fat;):P:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

So I guess I got shit because I don't check or know the sex of all the posters:S?!?! Sweet, I wish everyone would correct me when it comes to insiginificant and minute details. Damn, don't people have anything better to do?!?!?! BM, BW...maybe we should all be PC and call them BP= Bird People.

well i wasnt correcting you i was simply answering your question

they are BirdMen right? That would be why they call the instructors BMI's, or am I totally off base?!?!?!

that is all i was doing. sorry for answering a question.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Katie: I want hits, bizarre titles get hits! :P

Mike: The shot of me was taken on the first jump, we did three. They're behind me so I have to get feedback on the ground about how much faster they want. When we got to 6 grand I would max out and she could barely hang on.

Clay: You're a dick.

And, I'm saving the better shots to see if the mags want them. That woman actually looks almost dead-on exactly like the woman who starred in Ella Enchanted (Yes, I've seen it. Huge Dad points) with the added value of a West Virginia accent.

:P

well i wasnt correcting you i was simply answering your question

they are BirdMen right? That would be why they call the instructors BMI's, or am I totally off base?!?!?!

that is all i was doing. sorry for answering a question.

I was not at all talking about your response. Sorry if you thought I was. I was simply refering to a previous post and using the info from yours as correction. No hard feelings I hope. None intended.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com