DaGimp

Weekend numbers April 17-18

0:0:0

great! i hung out at sgc all day saturday waiting for the winds to die down. i guess i didnt wait long enough. [:/] it's cool though cause i got some sun finally and hung out with cool people: clint, vallerie and seth, vern (tounges) and met kramer (kramer and me)! we got a pool today too, see attached picsB| can anyone guess how long it took us to fill up that 516 gallon pool with our contraption??? if you guess it right, you can come hang out in our sweet pool!

Wow...there are some beautiful women hanging out around that pool. ;) That is one awesome contraption too...Maguiver would be proud!B|

Sooooo is it wrong of me to say I find the girl in the funky looking brown top, glasses and short blond hair absoluty stunning?B|

My weekend numbers...0:0:0..:S

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

3:6:0

3 really weird landings. None of them stand up of course. On one of them I was way far out and barely made it back to the landing area to make a crosswind landing. Next one I landed in the briar patch. Then on my third one I landed in the gravel parking lot. Yeah thanks Jim for the great radio help. :S

Made AFF 2 and 3 jump Thursday. Got skipped to level 5 and did it Friday. Had to go back and repeat level 5 today and ended up repeating it 2 more times before I finally passed on the the fourth try.

Can't wait to do levels 6 and 7 and graduate AFF!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

10 1/2":2:1

size of wings sewn into my suit....slowed my fat-a** down from 135 to 117...it's a lot easier to fly when you're not riding the beach ball.

beer owed for first multiple-plane formation load....an 8-way. ;)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

500:6:3

500 miles driven round trip so I could spend the weekend with my :ph34r: and see all my Raeford friends.

6 beautiful jumps Saturday including 3 BM jumps with LouDiamond, 2 awesome FF's and a zoo RW jump.

:D owed for first jump at TSP in Parkton, 1st time taking a dock in a sit (been docked on before:)), and 1st emergency bailout!:o

Spent the day today relaxing and looking for a house!B|

Alana - you're killin' me girlfriend!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Big surprise here...no jumps for me. But looks like i'll be back in the air in about 2 weeks. I did have a fun weekend. I kept getting confused about what time zone i was in...glad to finally have that figured out. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0:2:0

Tons of tandems out for the first shorts-weather weekend we've had and the turbine isn't here yet, so the fun jumpers got the short end of the stick this weekend. On the DZ from noon until sunset and I only got on two loads. No big deal though, the tandems pay the bills and the Caravan shows up Monday.

:):2:0

Spent a pleasant day at Deland Saturday and made a great 4-way hybrid with some old Flagler friends. A very pleasant day indeed.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

1 pond that is calling my name:5:Do I really have to pay that many?

Had a great time at a new DZ this weekend. Winds were screaming yesterday so I was happy with a Birdman solo and a hop an pop. Today dawned to a throw together 4 way with a most exciting landing area, and 2 more Birdman jumps. Taught Tony to fly a BM suit and took him out. Natural right out the door and he tore it up. Him in my Classic2 and me in my S3 proved to be a good match once we figured things out on the second jump. I was shown a pond that is calling my name this summer. The Cypres is getting pulled and I'm getting wet! *drooooool* Fountian swooping *drooooooool* See everyone again next week!

Beer for new DZ, new plane for me (Cessna 185), brought a new bird into the flock, setting pattern on off DZ landing on 3rd jump at the DZ, and a few other things too... B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:2:0

Not a real exciting weekend here, winds were about 30 mph, but being a young dumb kid I made two jumps - one great ff jump with some buddies and then a Mock Coach Evaluation Dive with BCH7773; I Fail my category f. [:/]
=========Shaun ==========

One kick ass weekend for me!!!!

10:5:0

10 lbs of lead to keep up with the big boys....after loosing 30 lbs...:S and still was floaty. Hoping new suit with a hell of a lot less material will help too. Fingers crossed it makes it this week.....

5 kick ass jumps on Sat...weather was perfect, 86 and no wind = fast landings :D Jumps ranged from a 4 -way thru a 16 way....and all jumps we did a minimum of 2 points.....the 4 way I think we got 6 (with blocks) and the 7 way i think we got 4...i cant remember.....The 11, 13 and 16 way were very complicated and fun dives...lots of movement. On the 16 way everyone had to move somewhere on every point...we damn near had the 3rd and final point on that one!!!!

It was a good weekend!!!!:)

I love getting unexpected $$ :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

1 night spent under the stars: 2: I think i lost count...

What an amazing weekend....2 awesome jumps...first one was a little bit shaky but the second one made up for it....Tracking is fun!!! Got to play with my canopy a lot too, getting to learn a lot about it which is coool:)
Beer is owed for soo many things...first jump outta the 182...first diving exit, first jump off aff:)

*daizey*

2(number of new DZ.comers met):4:0

Went to Skydive Houston this weekend. Met AggieDave and Brits17. Did a couple of jumps with Dave and hung out with Brits. Both are really cool people. Clay showed up on Sat. and did his token jump and then we were off for beer:P. Great DZ to go to!:)
Stay safe,
Mike

[:/]: 1 : 0

the winds really sucked (blew really) in Dallas this weekend... oh well.
1 super kick-ass party Sat night. Im still feeling that pain!:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

:o:9 0
I aint done yet folks.. I have one more day of jumping.. but the preliminaries are 9 jumps today with several DIZZY DOT COM people
I wanted to jump my ass off but... its still there:)1st jump of the day with TJ.. wow
Jumped with MYOwnWay for a little head down and freefly.
Jumped with Jumper03 on my 500th logged skydive.. and then did the next load with
CanuckinUSA
Sunset load with Monkeylip and Jillian and Omar and TJ and AZ Airspeed for a 28 way. Kewl kick ass dive...
WOO HOO I have a sunburn.

Tomorrow MORE jumps at Eloy.

:( : 0 : 0

shity weather here in utah and the fact that i had to work 12 hours saturday didn't help..... oh well i guess i should just save my money for the boogies......... and jump my ass of there.....