Conundrum

Post 2 unique facts about yourself

1. I had stitches 9 separate times before the age of 5. Child services investigated child abuse on my parents and the ER doc told them that it was a case of parent abuse and self abuse, and that the kid (me) had problems.

2. I failed out of college, got back in, and still managed to graduate at the same time as my friends and twin sister, and with a higher GPA than the friends.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

it's so neat to read about everyone's unique little facts ~ very neat indeed ~ thank you for starting this thread Conundrum!

I was just about to edit my post to add that footnote but looks like you beat me to it :)

I was just about to edit my post to add that footnote but looks like you beat me to it :)

LOL~ well brits.... that's another unique fact about me: i can read people's minds :D :P :D

brits, that is so cool that you are a flipper! gymnastics Rocks! i am so happy to learn that about you B|

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

#1. I was born a left handed child.

In pre-school a stupid/moron teacher forced me to use my right hand instead (and forced my parents also in correcting me back home).

I developed Dislexia, thanks to her! and other huge problems with my reading skills, math and others. I saw most of the letters upside down or backwords... (Ej: "d" , "p", and "b") for me they were the same. When other teachers told me to raise my right hand, I would rise my left because every kid would say: "That`s the one you write with" .... So! Can you imagine all I`ve been through in school and college, cause of that stupid teacher?...>:(

Fuck her!, I had to take summer school EVERY SUMMER and tutoring also...every day! I ended up in a special school for kids w/ ADD, Insomnia, retards,...fucking every disability, until I got fed up w/ it and my parents switched me to a Art School (a normal school w/ concentration in Arts. 2hrs per day of Art workshop) this school helped me understand stuff in a liberal way and I graduate w/ honors!

Don`t EVER do that to a child, ok?!!! >:( Let them be!

#2. Isn`t that enough?[:/]
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

1) I was probably the only kid to cry throughout the entire Bozo show (I was pissed I didn't get picked for Bozo Buckets.)

2) I was probably the only person to cry thoughout my brother's wedding (I was pissed he was leaving me all alone with my parents.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

1. I moved to Atlanta from New Orleans on a Greyhoud bus with my coffee pot and a bag (back in 97). I'm still there.

2. Each night before I go to bed, i drink a glass of chocolate milk with a spoon (i've been doing it since i was six) :P

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

My parents, who are both college professors, encouraged me to drop out of college and pursue skydiving full time.

I want to be adopted by your parents...!:D:ph34r: Where do they teach?

~R+R:):P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

1. out of my 3 sisters ~ i was the only Planned Pregnancy-daughter -- bridge, alli & jenn were surprises :o

2. i like to combine popcorn with cotton candy ~ it tastes like strawberries :P & i like to put syrup on scrambled eggs ~ it tastes like caramel popcorn :D

Mel have you done the popcorn and m&m's?? QUITE tasty!! :Phere we go again..I suck at this quote, reply stuff. :S

it's so neat to read about everyone's unique little facts ~ very neat indeed ~ thank you for starting this thread Conundrum! :)

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

2 unique facts about myself:

1. I have 3 chronic diseases.
2. I have injected myself at a bare minimum of 10,220 times with insulin. (daily for 28 years)

(Diabetes-Type 1-diagnosed at age 10) The first 12 years of injections was with insulin derived from pork and/or beef- then changed to Humilin insulin for the last 16 yrs. Despite its name, (Humilin) this insulin does not come from human beings! It is made in a factory using a chemical process called recombinant DNA technology.

I have not ever been hospitalized or had any health related problems due to diabetes.:PB|:P

SMiles;)

1.I ‘m a Boxer; I no longer compete but still train and spar. I’m currently working at becoming a USA Boxing Ref.
2. I was extremely afraid of dogs (any dog) then went out and bought a German Shepherd to get over the fear now love them.

There are 2 types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't. --Bill Murray

Carmel, Indiana?!?

Dude, were you on the swim team?

Yep... carmel, indiana..
I wasnt on the swim team, but I had a few frinds on the swim/diving team. I went to the practices for the diving team and dove with them in practive a few times, but never went to meets..

Carmel, Indiana?!?

Dude, were you on the swim team?

Yep... carmel, indiana..
I wasnt on the swim team, but I had a few frinds on the swim/diving team. I went to the practices for the diving team and dove with them in practive a few times, but never went to meets..

That is awesome...! I have been to a couple of meets down there...I swam in "the fastest pool in the state" and dropped 2 seconds off my 100 free...that IS A LOT!!!!!B|

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

1. I could pullmyself out and over the gate on my crib before i could even crawl forward....so my mom just left the gate down, so I didnt fall out as far :)

2. I learned to crawl backwards before forwards....maybe that is where the nick came from??? :o:S:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

1. Was a youth runway model age 6 - 13, @ 14 tried to do adult runway, but was too short (5'8'') & so I got to get rid of my 15g of fat/day limit :).

2. gave a baby up through an open adoption @ age 16, I'm still friends w/ his mom. :)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I have been featured as an international, premiere soloist (on trombone)

I went to college for 5 semesters, had two declared majors and could have declared 2 minors (I was taking all the classes but didn't want to make it official), had a 3.9 GPA and over 130 credits when I decided to dropout for skydiving B|
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

stawberry popcorn? hmmm..... i'll pass on that one mel. :P

lets see what i got...

1) i was a 1994 olympic hopefull (in equestrian eventing) back in 1991 / 92 - but an unfortunate accident in oct 1992 broke my 'spirit' and i haven't competed since. still makes me sad sometimes.

2) i do my best cleaning (around the house and such) when i'm pissed off about something. :D

hmm.

1.) i got meningitis when i was about 1 1/2 years old, and lost my hearing and almost my life. i consider it to be one of the best things thats ever happened to me. the friends, benefits, and luxuries of being able to "switch off" the world is priceless. :)

2.) for a long time i led a double lifestyle, during the school year i was the cool city boy that played football, baseball, wore baggy jeans and a baseball cap worn backwards. During the summers i would go to my mom's ranch, wore wranglers, boots and cowboy hats and even did a bit of competing. it was two totally different lifestyles and totally different cultures. Felt weird wearing baggy clothes at the ranch and vice versa in the city. *shrugs* its not that cool but thats something about me. lol.