Conundrum

Post 2 unique facts about yourself

1. I remain very calm in life threatening satiations ( like being shot at ,flipping over my car. and a few more)

2. I have a record deal and have sold one of my songs. (never made any real money of it, never really cared either)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

My son can play 10 hours of HALO! (And I am not kidding~ Lock-in's)

Both my dog and I were born with a congenital hip problem and that is the reason I have spent thousands fixing his problem!

used to play guitar professionaly

i have had my dorm room broken into and had to fight my way out......all casue of a mistaken identy
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

I’m 6’8” tall tandem instructor. My wife had the thought that I just may be the tallest tandem instructor in the world (anyone know of a TM taller?). BTW, I do it out of a 182. Must be too early in the morning to think of #2.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

I'm the only person in my familys' history to go to University, and I only got through grade 9 ;)(i did the Uni thing at 30 years old.

I have an IQ of 147, but that's down on what it was when I was 15. And I don't think I'm smater than most others,:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hmm...unique that I will tell ;):

I read everything but books backwards (including threads on here.)

I moved out and married at 16, had a child, but still graduated with honors and have a successful career without college.

I couldn't walk for 3 days when I was 6, and they diagnosed me with lukemia, but it was a mistake. I actually had rheumatic fever (an enlarged heart). Since then my son was supposed to die due to his heart condition but miraculously didn't, and my mom as well was predicted to die a couple of years ago during heart surgery, but didn't. I'm blessed.

I'm VERY shy. :$

Pammi