Conundrum

Post 2 unique facts about yourself

1) I had my appendix burst when I was 5. It put me into a coma for a week and nobody (including the doctors) thought I would survive. I remember nothing prior to walking out of the hospital.

2) I have had over 2000 stitches in various places on my body, ranging from my finger tip to my forehead to between my toes. All happened before my 18th birthday.

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

I technically drowned when I was little @ the YMCA and was revived by CPR!

I like to eat my little candies (M&M's, Reeses, stick pretzels, etc) in even amounts:S

is it just me or is that a bit retentative!?:o

hmmm...

I love to cook.

I dont eats sweets.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I was the only Piriya Vongkasemsiri in the world until I got married.

Now as far as I know, I'm the only Piriya Metcalfe in the world.

I believe I am the only person in the world with my full name (the way it is spelled) too... But, for that exact reason, I don't like posting my full name on this kind of forum. ;) It's a strange feeling though, isn't it?

All I can say is...

daymn Tuna, not gonna mess w/ you ever.

Boosted, your story made me cry;

Shotgun & BK, cleaning angry is the best way to a clean house!! and -

Piriya - I'm pretty sure you're right on that one.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

I have bowled in professional tournaments, and I've bowled 2 perfect games in competition.

The spelling of my first name was accidentally changed when I was adopted by my "2nd mother". My father didn't know it until I pointed it out to him last year.

(o.k., one extra:) I shot a gun hundreds of times in my junior high. We had a gun range in the basement, and in high school, you could letter on the rifle team.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

Have you ever played with a Russian Samboist?

I'm assuming you're referring to Sambo, which is a Russian style. It encompasses a lot of grappling and submission as well. Sambo does a little striking and kicking where BJJ does none.

As far as someone to teach you in the Birmingham area, yes I do. Let me see of he's still around. If he is I'll float you a PM.

Forty-two

As far as someone to teach you in the Birmingham area, yes I do. Let me see of he's still around. If he is I'll float you a PM.

Much appreciated, whether you can find him or not.

As to sambo, my ankles will never be the same. I never would've thought there are so many ways to grab someone's foot. I guess he decided to play by house rules, because I'm sure he could easily have struck me as many times as he wanted to. He was, and is, the fastest big man I've ever seen.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

1) My first boyfriend ended up being a complete psycho whom followed me from MD to AZ, to AZ back to MD, and then yes, from MD back to AZ. Finally got a restraining order on his psycho ass.[:/]>:(

2) The top of my left ear is stuck together and my right ear is not. WTF is that all about :S?

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

1. When i was 4 i had the brain capacity of a 8 year old, my shrink went on to head up young mensa

2. I was born not breathing
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I was born with no sense of smell.
I used to train big cats (lions, pumas, leopards, tigers).
Sticking to the guidelines of this thread, I will refrain from posting anything else that might qualify as unique. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

1. I don't sleep very much or very easily...I cannot shut off my thoughts at night. My overly analytical ways keep me up all night. It drives me crazy. However, I do sleep well when I am sleeping with someone whom I love (or care about) in his bed. Then, my sleep patterns mimic his. :$

Me too, I have to keep a notepad by my bed to write down thoughts. My wife is asleep before her head hits the pillow and I toss and turn all night. If I have caffine anytime after noon I won't sleep at all.

Some weird facts about me...

1) I had my eyes removed (literally) when I was 2 for an operation. When I look just right I can see the scars, my right eye looks ike a flower and my left eye looks all scraggly

2) I almost died when I was 1 from a rare disease (eating dirt in the backyard or, so they say). I was in a negative pressure room in Boston Childrens hospital. My parents had to get into full protective gear to see me. They kicked me out of the hospital saying I was too contagious and would infect the entire ward.

3) I fell when I was 2 1/2 and knocked out my front tooth. My adult tooth didn't come in until I lost the other at age 8. All my baby pictures have my smiling with a missing tooth. I was such a cutie :D

1\2) The top of my left ear is stuck together and my right ear is not. WTF is that all about :S?

Weird, The top of my right ear is stuck together and my left ear is normal. I have a little flat spot from the top to the back of my right ear. I also don't have any earlobes. They connect directly to my head.

My nephew is the same way

1. Speak Russian fluently.

2. Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (grappling/submission fighting). I have entered 7 NHB (No Holds Barred) and mixed martial arts tournaments with a professional record of 17-6.

I wish I had your skills dude. I wasted six years studying Wado Ryu, and learned more in a single month training with some SF guys and some guys from a Gracie school.

1. When I was a child, my parents made me attend a school for kids with "learning difficulties", but I have an IQ in the genius range. WTF?

2. I am absolutely, positively, pathalogically afraid of spiders.