Conundrum

Post 2 unique facts about yourself

3) 15 years ago I visited an Indian Reservation (as part of my family history search) and spent a summer there. Before I left, the 'shaman' gave me a spirit animal - the wolf. (I like to think it was genuine, but then again, it may have just been a stunt for a stupid white-man).

4) I have a relative in all 50 states.

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in high school i held a penny in my left hand for 37 days... 24-7

(no real reason...I was just an odd kid)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding? That's freaking awesome. I'm not sure why I think that, but I do. Tight...

Laters,

I was always doing stuff like that. I was infatuated with the guiness book of world records so I always made up my own stupid little things to do so I felt I was in there. I also spend 1.5 years rubbing a dime in with only my fingers to see if I could rub the face and "tail" off.... it wore down a little, but wasnt blank as I had expected. :S:S:S gosh I was a tard:D

you've still got that dime though right???

Couple more about macca:

3) When i was very young i didn't like chocolate, then after my mum force fed me a chocolate button, i wouldn't eat anything WITHOUT chocolate. Like seriously, if it didn't have chocolate on it i wouldn't eat it.. this includes such delicacies as scrambled eggs and chocolate :)
4) I have a chewing gum addiction because i'm conviced i'll get bad breath :S
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

you've still got that dime though right???

sure do...

I also jumped on a pogo stick when I was 12 for 6 hours streight... there were several people counting the jumps...cant remember what it got up to... the hardest part was eating lunch whicl jumping...but I could just stand on it and balance without jumping so that made it a little easier..:D

I started an apprenticeship in Falconry when I was 15.

I broke out of prison to take a friend to the hospital.
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-I was ment to be a Caroline (so was my elder brother). Finally my parents decided to give that name to our little sister

-the ONE thing that really surprises people is that I have quite a long military past (for "normal" swiss people)(and really don't look/or act like if I did)

Who said Swiss are NOT normal ?? :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

1. When I was an infant, my parents had to put bars over my crib to keep me from climbing out. This was before I could walk. B|

2. They also had to lock my door cuz I'd sleepwalk. They once found me outside asleep on the front porch. :)

That's just what your parents told you, and the police. "We left him there hoping the garbage men would take him" would not go down as well in court! B|;)B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

I was the only Piriya Vongkasemsiri in the world until I got married.

Now as far as I know, I'm the only Piriya Metcalfe in the world.

I believe I am the only person in the world with my full name (the way it is spelled) too... But, for that exact reason, I don't like posting my full name on this kind of forum. ;) It's a strange feeling though, isn't it?

yeah, Shotgun is much easier to remember :P:P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

1. when i was 3, i broke my femur, your thigh bone, which is the hardest bone to break in your body, requiring 2000 lbs/sq in as an adult to break. i fell down ONE step, running away from my mom. it was halloween, and i was being crabby about being all "itchy" from the hay my mom was putting in my little scarecrow costume. i was put in traction with pins in my leg as it was a "spiral" break

but one night, 3 weeks into my hospital stay, the nurses forgot to put the bedrail up and i rolled out of bed, hanging by the pins in my busted leg. even though that was 26 years ago, i still remember seeing the nurse running in to get me up. i was in the hospital for 6 weeks total for that.

2. five years ago, i walked around on a broken shin for a month wondering why the hell my leg hurt so bad. guess prior experience gave me a tolerance for leg pain -or i am dumb, stubborn guy...;)

I can walk on water.. well at least skim across the top of it on just 3 sq.inches of one heel.(barefootin) Glassy water only for that. It's been years.
Used to be an insurance agent and now i can't stand selling or being "sold" anything. (edit for spelling)

I scored in the top 0.2% on the Mensa test (and let my membership lapse after one year because it was seriously boring.)

I once went for a 20-minute swim in the middle of a small Siberian bay...at night...in November...just for something to do.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can walk on water.. well at least skim across the top of it on just 3 sq.inches of one heel.(barefootin) Glassy water only for that. It's been years. ***

Hell yes. I worked for Mike Seipel for years, I also trained the french, german and British barefoot waterski teams in 1992-1993. Nothing like some front to back, back to fronts and a toe turn or two.

When I was 18 months old, I had surgery on my left eye for strabismus, which is when the tendons in your eye are connected in the wrong places creating a sort of.. lazy eye per se. I can remember a lot from the day in the hospital.

OK, this is wierd. I had the same kind of eye surgery when I was 18 months old too. :)
Anyhow...2 unique things? I have no idea.

I'm Irish and Mexican, which is kind of wierd. (and some English thrown in)

umm...

I bought a house at age 23, which supposedly isn't common. (wasn't married or anything)

That's all I can think of. I'm boring!

I could list a ton of things, but I'll list the lamest.:P

1. In the 7th grade, I was the first student ever to win both the Spelling and Math bee. To this day, no one has claimed both titles.B|

2. I actually attended the same High School as BillVon (different years though).

Chris

Now i can't remember anything.

That explains why you forget to respond to some of my pm's.;)

Another unique fact:

My sister talked me into joining her community theatre. They were doing a musical comedy. I auditioned for a part in the chorus and was given the lead. I met one of my ex gfs doing that show.[:/]

Chris

1. Besides skydiving, I have never ridden in a plane. So that means, yup, I've never landed in one.

2. My mother couldn't have children so she adopted two children when she was 28 and 34. Then she somehow became pregnant and had me when she was 42. I was the "miracle" baby. My mom had a partial hysterectomy for goodness sakes. I have no idea how in the world she got pregnant with me.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

1. Besides skydiving, I have never ridden in a plane. So that means, yup, I've never landed in one.

I had somewhere around 450 jumps before i ever landed in an airplane. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!