Who is likely to want coaching, and what in
Do we have any birmen or women
Does anyone want some kind of big way
What is everyones disipline of choice
Are there any swoopers

Does anyone want offer any of the following:

Coaching
Load organising
Videography (this one could be important, so not just in the sky)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

All dependent on team training schedule, but:

I fly camera and would be happy, nay, honoured :P to film some dz.com/uk jumps.

I have a birdman suit. Be nice to get a couple flock dives together if the experience is there...
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

Well I am going to bring this thread back to life, cos I was wondering if anyone is planning going from up North to Nethers for that weekend??! As I just found out a train would cost me £52 :([:/] So car sharing seems more sensible...OR if I could find 3 people to come with me then I could borrow my mums car, that would make it worthwhile either way....Pretty please guys! Really really wanna come that weekend!!! 20jumps £160!!!!!!

Reply here or PM me, I am in lancaster or Sheffield if anyones going from there...?

Bxx :P
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

I offered a lift from Lincoln early on in this
thread.Sheffield Isn`t too much of a detour
for me,and so far its just little old me.
I normally jump at Hib,if you feel the need
to check me out;)A few Quid towards gas
should sort it out:)PM let me know.
--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
No really,if only someone had a camera!

Right, this wil beome the OFFICIAL thread for the first annual UK DZ.com mini boogie

i vote you remanme this and call it the second "annual" eruopean dz.com boogie.... invite all of europe........ take the record from the americans.....

annual is sorta a loose term as the first anuual dz.com euro boogie was held in 2001... in texel, the netherlands with one american jumper and 2 brits and a south african (see the pub and the record holders at the very bottom for 4 way)

Keep our boogie British

blah, blah blah....... it's all europe............ you brits thinking yourrselves all high and mighty cuz you got a channel seprating you from the mainland... what's a measly 26 miles of open water.......:P

"the first anuual dz.com"

Annual means its held every year, so there really isn't any such thing as a first annual blah de blah.....:D

Besides, it should be called the English Boogie, as its way too far south for anyone from Scotland to attend.>:(
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

People manage to cross america to go to the meets over there, scotlands not that far off :P

although yes, i understand its not that close, what about the bucket airlines? any cheap flights?

Next years is looking to be at Hibaldstow, just trying to sort it out....

I looked into it a while back, its actually cheaper for me to fly to either Girona (Empuria) or Amsterdam (Texel), than to fly to Lahndahn.;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

It would be cool if a european dz.com boogie could become an annual event.
All dropzones in europe can apply to hold it, and who gets to hold it is decided with a dz.com vote.
:)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Still working with Target for next year, i dont think this years is going to happen there as there are no free weekends, the calander is pretty busy...

ok people, i dont want to alarm anyone, but this is in litteraly 2 weeks time!!

lets see a show of hands whose actually going to make it!!

Youcan find the details of the boogie on netheravons website here http://www.netheravon.com/events.asp

This is a failry informal meet up of any DZ.commers, or any who we can recruit ;)

Would be realy great to see as many of you down there as possible and despite most of the UK coming down for the 2 for 1, lets try and take over the place ;)

I'm hopefully going to do a DZ.com T shirt run before the event, so if anyone wants one, let me know and i'll make sure we have enough (no idea on cost, but its about £15-20 i think)

I'll try and bring my biggish gazebo style tent (3x9m), but if anyone else wants to bring anything like seats etc please do!!

Fancy dress for the party on saturday night is School uniform, so best efforts please people ;)

Also, i want to try and jump with as many .commer as possible. Look at my avatar, then look for the geeky person there and it'll match up, come and say hello!!!