Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

i dont see why that would be too much of a problem, the more the merrier!

otherwise it looks like we're running out of weekends :(
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Not saying it would be a bad thing. Just something the organiser might want to consider. If they decide that it would be fine - then cool. Just furnishing them with the facts on which they can base their decision.

++ are that there would be a large attendance and BCPA events are always fun.

-- are that many would be there through chance as opposed to actaully traveling to a DZ.com boogie, many loads would be filled with studes, some people dont like studes, the boogie would be out numbered by the studes, people may be looking to enter the comps instead of dz.com jumps

Langar is a great DZ – and the skyvan should be there for the boogie which has to be a bonus. However, a warning for the faint hearted: AVOID the showers! Langar’s showers have to be the worst DZ showers I have ever seen, although I have heard rumours of new ones. Anyone know if they’ve done it yet?

Vicki

ok, heres my thoughts...

Langar - 8/9 May - clashes with their boogie and brit chicks weekend, but they have a skyvan.

Hibaldstow - 8/9 May - clashes with none of their events that i can see

Nethers - 1/2 May - 2 for one weekend, clashes with BCPA event at hib

Hibaldstow - 15/16 May - clashes with their FS camp

Heacorn - anytime, pay a fortune, shit showers.

Vote em up people :) i personally like the idea of hib 8/9. Nice big DZ in the middle of the country.

Langar 8-9 or Nethers 1-2 would get my vote.

Langar because of the skyvan and it is central for everyone, with a HUGE DZ and turbines galore, not to mention a great bar.

Nethers because of the 2 for 1, the great facilities, the even huger landing area, the great aircraft and the fantastic bar!

Vicki

there was a number of people who said they couldn't make anything at the start of april, thats why i was going for dates in may.

Have you thought about Chatteris as well? Its central and is a great set up with a pretty quick Nomad as well.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

yeah right, we can get some dz.com 2-ways going as thats all that fits on the plane aside from students and tandems!

mind you, we might have got hte 2nd Nomad by then so things may well change...

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

here kitty kitty kitty................

Herd dem damn cats!!!

B|

Dude in my experience in trying to arrange a UK BASE jumpers meet – you will never please everyone, so what you do is pick a date, stick to it and if people really want to make it along then they will – those that don’t well they just don’t………….. they can come along next time………..

You wont get people to agree to a date – so make one and keep it fixed – if it really matters to people then they will make it………………….

Don’t be a cat herder…………….. its hard work and certainly a waste of time!!!

Later
:)

lol, yeah i know. This isnt the first thing i've organised, i know how much fun it can be :D

It will be one of the dates i mentioned above, just trying to get a feel for the best one.

8/9 seems to be doing well

lol, yeah i know. This isnt the first thing i've organised, i know how much fun it can be :D

It will be one of the dates i mentioned above, just trying to get a feel for the best one.

8/9 seems to be doing well

skydivers and BASE jumpers are the hardest people in the world to organise!!

ok peeps, i'm talking to a couple of DZ's at the moment, but need to get a rough idea of how many people are coming.

put your name down, how many people you think will come with you, and what kind of jumping you're into.

thank you :)