Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

Sam, no one will be on their own. We're all going to have fun, not exclude people :P

Yup, lurkers are always welcome, in fact EVERYONE is welcome, bring the whole UWE club ;)

the more i can say are coming the better. :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Are you and Adam not doing 4way comps this year? 8/9 May is FS 4way regionals at Headcorn, I'll be there with the Aspect crew.

Hmmm... shit yeah, that party is generally too damn good to miss! :D Don’t think I will be doing a 4way team this year but may do some comps.

Sorry Macca! :P

Vicki

so are you getting close to get to the point where you hand the thread back over to Yoink to organise the meet?? As it was him who originally started the thread after all before you threw your toys out of the pram. ;)

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

I'll be probably be at Headcorn that weekend too - was just beginning to think I was imagining that date - it one of the few weekends I've actually booked off in advance, another is 1-3 at Nethers - never been there, 2 for 1 - sounds good to me. Ya know it makes sense:P. Anyway count Tilly and any mates that she can find in - likewise a car load ( I better start looking:S)

again............... here kitty kitty kitty..................... "more nets and more tuna QUICK"

Cat herders you are!!!!

This is such a fucking funny thread to watch!!!! - organisation of skydivers!!!!

you lot crack me up!!!

by the time you ALL decide on a date it will be an Xmas piss up!!!!

You cant please EVERYONE!!!! :)
Good Luck!!

hehehe

PS) 113 posts so far - i bet a quid that it is over 250 until you decide on a date

yoink never skydives anyhow..........ahhhh so he will have plenty of time to organise. :P

:oooo.. handbags at dawn! I don't skydive... I fall with style B|:D:D
8/9 is good... Tracking ;)

PS: Zee. Cheers for taking this thread dude! Have fun! :P:D:D:D:D

Will

Yea, I'm with you on that one. Zee just pick a date & location mate if people can't come thenthey loose out. If they really want to be there they will find a way if not they can read about what a great time they missed. :P
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Ah! Dude................I just remembered where I've seen you before! You're the hunch back with the certificate aren't you? :D Funny pic.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Err........No, thats the same as the clouds one. :P It might have been penfold, it was a weird little thing with a roundish face.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca