Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

Just to remind everyone, Netheravon is a military DZ so you will have to bring some photo ID with you, either a passport or a photo driving liscence

Also temporary membership to the APA, just getting a price on that, but i think its about a fiver.

Hope to see all you there :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Ok people.

You will need photo ID, or the nice gentleman at the gate holding the big gun wont let you in.

You will need to join the APA either for the year £30, or temporarily for the month which is £10.

The planes confirmed so far are: Caravan and a turbine islander with a possible piston islander if it makes it back from its service in time.

It will be buy one get one free on jump tickets! But these tickets will be stamped and will only be useable for the May bank holiday.

The party on the Saturday night is in a school disco theme.

i may be trying to sort out some kind of convoy for driving down if anyones interested.

I should have DZ.com stickers if i pull my thumb out and get some made.

Its just under 2 weeks away people. I dont know about you lot, but i'm freaking excited :)
See you all there.

I was going to see my Vynal guy. Does loads for me and they're pretty cool.

I was just going for a simple vynal cut out of the logo :)
Saves having to get them shipped and everything. :)
I shall hand them out to anyone who wants them, (or as many places as i can stick them ;), free of course, just come find me before they're all gone.

Probably going to get black, white and blue ones (it'll just be the outline of the logo, so where you see white, that'll be the bit you stick on your helmet or whatever)

All i need is a good bmp of the logo. Has anyone got one? preferably just the outline (ie. the white bits)

ta

nope, the whole weekend!

What i meant was, if you get some free tickets left over, you cant use them another weekend. Or so is my understanding :S:D

Hi mates :)
To all of ya skydivers Just wanted to C if any of ya out there are heading for the Boogie from the SouthEast and got a free space in yer ride (will share costs with plesure :)

I live in Radlett but wouldn't mind getting anywhere you're at as long as it's around here.

If not [:/], does any of ya people know of how to get to the nethers from here (ie public transportation).

Seeeeeeee you up there (I hope...)

Cheers,

David Mor

Radlett
[email protected]
David Mor

The getting to Nethers by public transport thing has been discussed here:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=958408;search_string=station%20%2B%20pewsey;#958408

My guess is that it would be easier to get there from Salisbury than Andover (only a short hop on the train) and you can then get a bus from Salisbury - but check the bus timetables online and see what looks easiest.

hth! :)
Vicki

Speaking to the staff at Nethers the Buy One Get One Free weekend is still def on. They have the three aircraft - Caravan, Turbine Islander and Piston Islander. Tickets will only be usable that weekend. The theme for the Saturday night party is School Days (short skirts and pigtails - and that's just the blokes)

I look forward to seeing you all there.

B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

geez Zeemax, I thought you'd be bumping this at least once a day this week.

you know how many people are coming from here yet?

whats the official plan?

details details...... come on you slacker! :D

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

If you are coming to this, then make sure you bring both your current BPA and APA, as these will both be checked when buyign tickets (even for regular nethers jumpers) and of course you will need photo ID to get on the base.

Also remember the BOGOF tickets are non-refundable and can only be used for those 3 days.

The bus timetable for saturday is at http://www.wdbus.co.uk/htm/tt2/005-5-6.PDF and for sun/mon at http://www.wdbus.co.uk/htm/tt2/005-6-6B.pdf
Note that in the evening not many busses go as far as netheravon, the closest stop being the stonehenge inn. This is a fair distance away, down fast roads with no pavements/verges to walk on, so its best to get a lift from there to the base.