Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

So Vicki, where's the piccies???

I don't have any - I was far too drunk for that! :P But there were loads of cameras about so there should be plenty! B|

As for me - I was v drunk and just being vvvvv naughty! ;) Permanant marker on people's faces, tying sleeping bags in knots... oh dear... the old ones are always the best! :ph34r:

***We had a very drunken party at Headcorn too. I'll have piccies for you by the weekend, but I have absolutely no idea what they'll be of!!! Stupidly left my camera on the bar, so I'll probably have a whole film of arses [:/]

Yeah... it'll be just arses if you're lucky! ;)

See you soon matey!

Vicki

So Vicki, where's the piccies???

I don't have any - I was far too drunk for that! :P But there were loads of cameras about so there should be plenty! B|

Well, you know if there are no pictures then it didn't really happen! I didn't take my camera to the party on Saturday since I knew I'd lose it (Steph, sorry it had to be you who proved me right - didn't yours turn up?)

Not Macca as in Zeemax as in Mr Formerly-Cool-and-Groovy. No surely that wasnt him walking round ALLL Sunday in BRIGHT RED GRIPS:D
Surely he can't be gay:o
:D:D:D

Mr. Cool and Groovyin bed by 2am and wouldn't share his beer amongst the poor beer-less partying skydivers at 4am! :P

Just kidding Macca... but you really should have stayed up later - we were having fun! :)
Vicki

Steph, sorry it had to be you who proved me right - didn't yours turn up?

Yes thanks! Clem took it on his drunken wander... but I'd left it sitting on the bar all night! Hence my concern as to what piccies are on that film!!! Anyone know a "no questions asked" developers?! I really need to go digital...;)

Steph
-x-

Keeps getting better and worse all the time, there areblack rain clouds for both days now. Yesterday at least Sunday was supposed to be sunny.[:/]

I still swear that untill a day or 2 before the BBC just use a random generator on their site:(

Sky Pikey

if you UK guys want to get decent info on weather (and maybe slightly anoraky) then have you tried this site:

http://expert.weatheronline.co.uk

this will show you wind speeds at varying heights, front movement, pressure movement, precipitation movement, temperature at altitude movements, blah blah blah..............

this will help you determine weather forecasting more reliable than the BBC or the other wanky weather reports once you learn how to read the charts.......... also get hold of "understanding the sky" by dennis pagen as it will also help you to understand the charts and forecasts - this again makes better forecasting than the shite the BBC (or other public forecasters) buy from the met office coz they are too tight to purchase decent information!

just thought it might help............