Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

Who’s gonna be there? When? And what are you wearing to the party?! ;)

I’ll be there from this evening and will be dressing up for the party! B|

Have a great time you guys!
Anyone taking a camera? I'd love to see photo's of this fancy dress party!!!

Steph
-x-

Steph – you wouldn’t believe it (but being Nethers you probably will actually…:D) I left my flat this morning with 3 skirts packed for fancy dress just in case… and in the space of a morning I have ended up lending out the other two… to blokes! The photos should be fantastic! :ph34r:

Vicki

i'll try to take lots of pics..

due to being very sleepy and not packed, my plan B is to leave nice and early tomorrow!

See you all there :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Yeah, I got 5 in overall.

There was no jumping Saturday (but I don't think anyone in the country jumped), but Sunday was open all day. Monday there was jumping from approx 3pm-9pm.

Because of various reasons including a few cockups, there was quite a queue to get on a lift though, especially around 10-2 on Sunday.

Still, I got my 1 hour freefall and nearly got my FS1.

Go for it - If you are there next weekend I'll see you there! Flying out of here Wednesday, get to UK Friday, airborne Saturday and every day for the following two weeks weather permitting!

;)B|B|B|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

No jumping on Saturday due to some traditional bank holiday weekend weather [:/] but an AWESOME party that involved lots of dressing up and went on in the bunkhouse until about 4am... :D:D:D (The antics almost deserve a thread all of their own... :ph34r:)

I did 5 jumps on Sunday B|... could have done at least 2 more but was feeling a little delicate after the previous night's party... so stopped and chilled out! Monday started out cold and wet but cleared beautifully by about 2pm and I got 4 lovely jumps in.B|

Not only did I get 9 jumps in on a bank holiday weekend - but I only paid £8 for each of them. B| Nethers rocks!

Vicki

AWESOME party that involved lots of dressing up and went on in the bunkhouse until about 4am... :D:D:D (The antics almost deserve a thread all of their own... :ph34r:)

So Vicki, where's the piccies???
We had a very drunken party at Headcorn too. I'll have piccies for you by the weekend, but I have absolutely no idea what they'll be of!!! Stupidly left my camera on the bar, so I'll probably have a whole film of arses [:/]

Steph
-x-